• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Wordsower,where are you????????

Will you please explain all this negative stuff and all it says?

does anybody know how to translate this in plain English? :taped:  :help:  :king:  :)

Sounds interesting!

Angels

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I'm sorry I don't understand it all myself.  Someone sent it to me by e-mail and I thought it was very interesting.  I haven't done a lot of research into the Hebrew codes but there are a lot of websites about it and I know God in His infinite wisdom could surely put together such a thing.  Just the fact that Is. 13 seems to point to America and Iraq was interesting to me!  I will try to look into some credible sites on the symbols and let you know.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

That was a report off of Koenigs International news.

www.watch.org

Look under the first page its in the second section (set of hits)

should be dated 11/11 heading >IS THE U.S. responsible for the destruction of Babylon. (commentary)

There is a history link there on Yacov Ramsbel the inventor of said system.

Peace :inlove: Amen :thumb:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

AC has a religion and it's Islam!  He's Semitic but not Jewish.  Later he will disregard his god (Allah) and declare himself as 'God'.

:taped:

Guest shadow2b
In Ezekiel 38 and 39 it is believed Russia is listed among the Arab and Islamic African nations that attack Israel. I believe the Arabs as a whole may attack Israel as they have in the past, but with our forces in the region, they have a restraint. In our attack on Iraq I see a flaw in our strategy. Our force are vulnerable to a conventional attack by the Russians and the Chinese. They both have the ability to inflict heavy damage to our conventional forces in the region with a massive air and missile strike. They can accomplish this simply because we are in their backyard. With our offensive capabilities now diminished to defensive postures, the Arabs and the Russians would then attempt to overrun Israel, and China we be free to retake Taiwan. We could not conventionally defend either place. This scenario is very plausible, if so we maybe walking into a very thought out trap, which we may have to either pull completely out of the region in disgrace or escalate the war to the next level.

I believe the US military arrogance will soon catch up with them. We have only been so successful in our latest campaigns because our forces haven

Bump Update!

Earthquake in Pakistan yesterday.

Also check out this link on the revised "roadmap to peace in the Mid East"

http://www.imra.org.il/story.php3?id=14590

Remember when men cry Peace, Peace! Look out!

Peace :inlove: Amen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest C.D. Light
Bump Update!

Earthquake in Pakistan yesterday.

Also check out this link on the revised "roadmap to peace in the Mid East"

http://www.imra.org.il/story.php3?id=14590

Remember when men cry Peace, Peace! Look out!

Peace :inlove: Amen

Dr. Luke -- I really believe that "Peace" scripture is referring to when the AntiChrist makes a peace agreement, favoring Israel and giving them a false peace, so they can rebuild the 3rd Temple.

Reason being, because the AC secretly plans to sit in the Temple and proclaim himself to be God.

Where are we now?  I believe we are at the place where we are "seeing the beginning of all these things" and to look UP for our redemption draws nigh. Thats where I think we are IMO.

cd

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

yod:

does that mean you thnk the white horse is already here?

Guest howgozit
In Ezekiel 38 and 39 it is believed Russia is listed among the Arab and Islamic African nations that attack Israel. I believe the Arabs as a whole may attack Israel as they have in the past, but with our forces in the region, they have a restraint. In our attack on Iraq I see a flaw in our strategy. Our force are vulnerable to a conventional attack by the Russians and the Chinese. They both have the ability to inflict heavy damage to our conventional forces in the region with a massive air and missile strike. They can accomplish this simply because we are in their backyard. With our offensive capabilities now diminished to defensive postures, the Arabs and the Russians would then attempt to overrun Israel, and China we be free to retake Taiwan. We could not conventionally defend either place. This scenario is very plausible, if so we maybe walking into a very thought out trap, which we may have to either pull completely out of the region in disgrace or escalate the war to the next level.

I believe the US military arrogance will soon catch up with them. We have only been so successful in our latest campaigns because our forces haven

The ten horned Beast is rising from the Sea. In 6 months the little horn(diverse from the others) will appear and rip out three horns. Then a peace pact with Israel guarenteeing her safety while dividing the land.Is this not already in the works?Heard of the quartet?

Babylon proper (not Mystery Babylon) is about to be destroyed forever. Uninhabitable.

We are at the beggining of sorrows in Matthew 24.

We see the revised Roman Empire just yesterday swallowing up 10 more nations.

The E.U. is readying it's rapid reaction force. They want to use the resources of the U.N. military wing. So as not to duplicate expenses.

Does anyone know what the U.N.s military resources are or who supplies them?

Clue what U.N mission would exist without the U.S.

The E.U. is itching to get their hands on our military. What military do they have of their own? Besides Britain.

We may conveinently sow ourselves up in a neat little package.

Thus allowing our own Diplomatic and Economic downfall.

Just speculation. Food for thought.

We may be left with no option but to join the fourth Beast in Daniels vision that we see rising from the sea.

We will be blamed for the coming war that will look like Armageddon. But will be a false Armageddon. Then the little horn will rise and cry Peace, Peace with everyone heralding how great he is. Who will know ? The wise will know.

Peace

:inlove: Amen