• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

What we have to remember is that without the blood we have no authority. Our authority comes directly from the cross and the shedding of Christs blood for us. That blood represents forgiveness, healing and deliverance. To think that we can claim it all with no regard for the blood is where alot of Christians are failing to gain true deliverance. We can pray all we want...alot of non Christians do...but it doesn't mean we are living under the protection of the blood of Jesus.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I don't know I'm equip for all the spiritual warfare. I think I got in over my head. Revealed sin? Maybe valium. I don't know. I have since repented for that just in case that was my sin. The pastor's wife is coming over in a few minutes to pray with me.

I've never been equipped for spiritual warfare either :>) And very rarely do I involve myself in these topics because quite frankly I find it all very frightening. But there are times when we have no other choice but to do something. Claiming the blood is not spiritual warfare, in fact it takes the whole war away and gives it straight to Jesus. Did you read the links I sent you. You don't have to fight, you just need to claim the blood.

sorry, double...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

My life was perfect before this. We were looking for a new house. We were talking about having another child. I was SOOOOOOOOOOO blessed and SOOOOOOOOO happy. I was so thankful for everything God had provided to me in my life. Perhaps I did get a bit too proud though and maybe that is why He's allowing satan to control my life. Maybe He's trying to knock down my pride a bit. I don't know though. I may never know why He's doing this to me until I meet Him face to face. But, wow. I can't believe this anxiety just hit me out of no where.

Please keep praying for me. I am on day 2 of Celexa and will start weaning off of valium in a couple of weeks. The doctor wants me to stay on the valium until the celexa starts to take effect in a couple weeks.

Blessings Shalhevet,

I just saw your thread...Nowhere above do I see pride. I see a wonderful child of the King, reflecting on the blessings of the Lord to come. satan knows this and he knows he has failed in getting you to let go of the Lord. His purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. So since you won't allow him to do it, he has called back some of the bondages that you have been released from to try to entangle you again.

Keep praying and believing, keep reaching out for prayer and encouragement of other believers. God loves you and you shall see the fruits of your labor soon. Hang in there, God is bringing you out into a wealthy place, all you have to do is hold on.

Heavenly Father,

I come with a mighty shout of praise, because I am so thankful for the battle thats already won in Shalhevet life. We know that the weapon of this war is not carnal, so we enter into this battle with confidence of the mighty power of God. Faith in You is pulling down those strongholds of fear, depression, anxiety, guilt and any other thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of You God!! satan..no arguments!!..Right now in the mighty Name of Jesus!! go!..I cast every lying thought that you have brought into captivity to the obedience of Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen

2J :emot-hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I'm barely holding on but I'm holding on. God will deliver me. I need to find courage and stand up and defeat this fear. I have to prepare myself for this battle better because when I get attacked boy do I ever get attacked. I need to write down verses that are helpful and carry them around with me and DECLARE these verses, not just read them, DECLARE them. God is telling me to stand up and FIGHT. I have the weapons. I just need to use them. That's the hard part.

I'm barely holding on but I'm holding on. God will deliver me. I need to find courage and stand up and defeat this fear. I have to prepare myself for this battle better because when I get attacked boy do I ever get attacked. I need to write down verses that are helpful and carry them around with me and DECLARE these verses, not just read them, DECLARE them. God is telling me to stand up and FIGHT. I have the weapons. I just need to use them. That's the hard part.

Try this site baby girl,

It has all the scriptures under topic that you need. Praying for you! :emot-hug:

http://www.wherepeacefulwaters.com/scriptures/scripture_keys.htm

Search and found what you need and write them down and bookmark the site if this is helpful!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Try this site baby girl,

It has all the scriptures under topic that you need. Praying for you! :emot-hug:

http://www.wherepeac...ipture_keys.htm

Search and found what you need and write them down and bookmark the site if this is helpful!

That is an excellent site Joyful.

Try this site baby girl,

http://www.wherepeac...ipture_keys.htm

That is an excellent site Joyful.

Thanks, I find the book many years ago and was excited to see it on line :wub:

A Short Talk With The Dark....

It Is Written

I Am Redeemed .... with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 1 Peter 1:19

It Is Written

>>>>>()<<<<<

Praying!