WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

The little Hanuman monkey/god idol that he carries in his pocket could have a lot to do with it. :thumbsup:

http://news.bbc.co.u...sia/7468662.stm

So this means? What? He's a Hindu? :blink:

I think he's rather confused. However, study Hanuman for a little bit and look in depth into who he is spiritually speaking. It might give you some clues.

I'm going to do that but.....reading about pagan gods makes me feel icky. :taped:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

I'm leaning more and more toward Obama being an atheist.

I don't think so. He has a belief in God but I don't believe he is grounded in that; I see him as a lukewarm Christian. Much like I used to be. Before I was saved I just went through the motions because I didn't understand who God is and what faith and redemption is all about. Or the consequences of not being saved by His sacrifice. I pray for the President every day.

If one doesn't live like a Christian, chances are the person isn't one. Like kat pointed out, he doesn't go to church, you see pictures of him with all kinds of books in his hands, but not a Bible. He's all for the homosexual agenda and is the most pro-abortion President we've ever had. The proof is in the pudding - Obama is simply playing the part of a Christian believer.

If he walks like a heathen and quacks like a heathen....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

It does matter, when you know what beliefs he follows.

I looked at this prior to the election, and now glenn beck -

When Glenn Beck stops drawing on his Chalkboard about obscure conspiracies about how The Apollo Alliance and ACORN and The TIDES Foundation are all secretly funding each other, then I will believe what he says. Here is something that doesn't take 6 different organizations as part of some vast liberal conspiracy.

Newscorp, which owns FOX News, gave $1 Million dollars to the Republican Governors Association, which helps Republican Governors get elected. It's not ridiculous, but certainly more believable.

In other less serious news though, it's not that people just take Obama's word that he is a Christian... Which, after all, only God can know... It's that they want to believe that he is so devout, that he prays five times a day.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Actually, NewsCorp didn't give the Republican Governors one thin dime. The man who owns Newscorp did. His name is Murdoch. He's also given millions to the Dems and supported Obama in the last Election. :thumbsup:

So what. :noidea:

It has no bearing on Obama's Faith. :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Actually, NewsCorp didn't give the Republican Governors one thin dime. The man who owns Newscorp did. His name is Murdoch. He's also given millions to the Dems and supported Obama in the last Election. :thumbsup:

So what. :noidea:

It has no bearing on Obama's Faith. :thumbsup:

Unbelievable but true; I checked it out and Murdoch did support Obama in '08. I was stunned! But, yeah, that really has nothing to do with the President's faith.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

It does matter, when you know what beliefs he follows.

I looked at this prior to the election, and now glenn beck -

When Glenn Beck stops drawing on his Chalkboard about obscure conspiracies about how The Apollo Alliance and ACORN and The TIDES Foundation are all secretly funding each other, then I will believe what he says. Here is something that doesn't take 6 different organizations as part of some vast liberal conspiracy.

Newscorp, which owns FOX News, gave $1 Million dollars to the Republican Governors Association, which helps Republican Governors get elected. It's not ridiculous, but certainly more believable.

In other less serious news though, it's not that people just take Obama's word that he is a Christian... Which, after all, only God can know... It's that they want to believe that he is so devout, that he prays five times a day.

Point is I looked at it prior to the election, all by myself before I ever listened to beck. Im such a big girl and can think for myself. It is all out there, easily found, that obama believes black liberation theology. Read the book that religion is based on and see for yourself how twisted it is.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

Im such a big girl and can think for myself.

:24::thumbsup: