IGNORED

Burqa ban in Australia on the cards

If you think I am afraid, you red me wrong.

As for what we can lose, this government sees all religions on par, what this really does is set a standard for how far the government can intrude into our faith. We might not have face coverings, but we do live out our faith in other ways that can be taken from us.

I am surprised you don't see this.

I do see it.

Upon your understanding of the Word, do you believe we are never meant to lose any of these religious freedoms?

Actually I think we will lose all of them as part of the tribulation, perhaps even well before then :thumbsup: . But that doesn't mean we just lay down and take it. Those things can be powerful evangelistic tools :).

Everything needs a beginning.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

As for what we can lose, this government sees all religions on par, what this really does is set a standard for how far the government can intrude into our faith. We might not have face coverings, but we do live out our faith in other ways that can be taken from us.

I do see it.

Upon your understanding of the Word, do you believe we are never meant to lose any of these religious freedoms?

Actually I think we will lose all of them as part of the tribulation, perhaps even well before then :thumbsup: . But that doesn't mean we just lay down and take it. Those things can be powerful evangelistic tools :).

Yes, and?

Just because it will happen eventually doesn't mean we should just lay down and let them take it.

I do see it.

Yes, and?

Just because it will happen eventually doesn't mean we should just lay down and let them take it.

You may be right, but I don't think we should sit here and bicker about the devil's civil rights being violated.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Then don't :thumbsup:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,047
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  238
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Candice would you accept Beany being treated by a doctor that didnt wash her hands and looked at her through a back full face mask ?

Would you accept her being taught by a teacher that never showed her face so the children couldnt understand what they were doing worng ( since young children take about 50 % of meaning from facial expression ) ?

Would you be happy to hand her over to a masked person if you used a nursery ?

What about taking her to a birthday / clebration party where the rest of the adults were all dressedin full black face coverings?

This is NOT about religeous freedom as even muslims agree that there is nothing in the koran that states they need to cover the face or the hands etc only the hair and to dress modestly

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Then don't :thumbsup:

Amen, I am tired of scripture being manipulated to prove points.

Sometimes we are so busy talking about Jesus, that we forget to actually talk to Him.

Sometimes we are so busy talking about Jesus, that we forget to actually talk to Him.

And Listen

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalms 46:10

PS: He's working on me Too, Hallelujah!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

And Listen

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalms 46:10

PS: He's working on me Too, Hallelujah!

:amen:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I'm in complete agreement with France in banning the Islamic burqa. If a Muslim woman is not prepared to show her face publicly, I'm not prepared to do business with her in any service area. Congrats are due President Sarkozy! Obama should take full note & follow suit.

Arthur Durnan.

Um...shouldn't you be advising YOUR Prime Minister to follow suit....? I mean considering that President Obama isn't your leader?