• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

"But we prefer, if it must be so, to be unwise in the scriptures, than to be wise against them" - Turtellian

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

Fact is the USA plays a major role in end times prophecies.

Do you believe the US is the Beast out of the sea, one of the heads of the Beast, the Beast out of the land, or Mystery Babylon?

Daniel chapter 11 is about the US.The events take place in the promised land.The beast out of the earth is the same as the king of the north.

You're going to need to explain how the US can be to the North of Israel.

The beast with seven heads and ten horns is the promised land.The seven heads are seven mountains on which Jerusalem sits and the ten horns are the muslim nations that shall fight against Jesus when he returns.It is at that time that Israel inherits the promised land from Iraq to Egypt.The little horn (the beast)whos look is more stout than his fellows is the nation state of Israel.

I've heard of people claiming the 7 mountains to be Jerusalem's before - even though it is not the only significant city on 7 mountains. The rest of your claims, though are new to me.

But if the heads are physical mountains, how does a mountain have an appearance of having died yet come back to life, causing the world to marvel and worship?

What appeared to have died was the nation state of Israel .It took place in 70 ad.The world marveled when it appeared once more nearly 2000 years later.

As for the king of the north.Ive been watching that chapter for quite a long time.If you have watched the prophecies come to pass as I have then you would understand as well.But I dont expect anyone to believe me about it.You will have to just dig into it yourself if you want to understand it.If not its no sweat off my back.

I would think that, if you truly believe these things, that you would try without ceasing to make others see. You just blew off everyone who has a different view than you. If your only agenda is to be right then you have no love for your fellow man; not a Christian attitude at all.

I expect if anyone wanted to know the truth ,they can read what Im writing and search the scripture themselves to see if those things are true or not.That is if they want to know.One thing Ive learned over the years.You cant put new wine into old bottles.

If someone already has thier minds made up then they are just going to want to argue with me.So I dont try without ceasing as you say to make a horse drink water when he doesnt want it.I just lead him to it.If he drinks he drinks.If he doesnt he doesnt.

I appreciate what your trying to do. As a new Christian I'm wondering why does it matter? Does it make a difference how the end comes?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Do you believe the US is the Beast out of the sea, one of the heads of the Beast, the Beast out of the land, or Mystery Babylon?

Daniel chapter 11 is about the US.The events take place in the promised land.The beast out of the earth is the same as the king of the north.

I would like to readdress this issue. How is it that you can claim that Daniel 11 is about the US? The US is not north of Israel. Daniel speaks of "Kings", which is not singular. The US is singular. Can you explain?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Daniel doesnt seem to say the king of the north is north of Israel.

The prophetic directions are always related to the position of Israel.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I would like to readdress this issue. How is it that you can claim that Daniel 11 is about the US? The US is not north of Israel. Daniel speaks of "Kings", which is not singular. The US is singular. Can you explain?

Daniel doesnt seem to say the king of the north is north of Israel.He only says he is the king of the north.He writes the word "king" which is singular.Not kings.Now as I understand the US ,it is in north America.So yes.It is in the north.

That is stretching it farther then I have seen to date. Let's see ...how many countries are north of 31

Eternal Love

Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child?

for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still:

therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:20

I appreciate what your trying to do. As a new Christian I'm wondering why does it matter? Does it make a difference how the end comes?

It makes a difference if you know what is going on yes.

Mark 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

From the above verse I think Jesus wants his followers to watch so they know when the coming of the Son of man shall be.

The coming of the Son of man is as the days of Noah.

While Noah was preparing his house to be ready for the end the rest of the world went about its daily routine .

They were marrying and given in marriage.They were eating and drinking and they knew not until after Noah had entered his house and shut the door.Then the flood came and took them all away.

Good Stuff Beloved

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. Acts 17:11

For Your Consideration, Another Take

God Sealed The Door

And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in. Genesis 7:15-16

Just Like He Does Today

For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;

Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts. 2 Corinthians 1:19-22

And What's Going On Is The Ingathering Of Israel

But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:15-16

Before The Gathering Of The Killers

Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes. Ezekiel 38:10-16

To The Supper Of The Great God

And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh. Revelation 19:17-21

Contending For Jerusalem

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.

For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD. Ezekiel 38:17-23

You See

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

It's All About Jesus

And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. John 19:19

And About His Faithful Love Of His Brother, The Jew

If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;

If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;

Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.

Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.

His seed shall endure forever, and his throne as the sun before me. Psalms 89:30-36

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD's hand double for all her sins.

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: Isaiah 40:1-4

Let me guess.You too don't believe the word of God?

Revelation 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Well

You Caught Me Fair And Square

For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Romans 3:3-4

For Accusing The Brethren Is Another's Job

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Revelation 12:9-12

And Beloved I Know You And Brother You Ain't Him

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:34-35

And There Are Mountains And Then There Are Mountains You See

LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled. Psalms 30:7

And There Is One Mountain That Is Near And Dear To The Hearts Of All Who Name The Name Of The LORD

Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth. Daniel 2:35

Hallelujah!

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10

Amen~!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Prophecy revolves around Christ. Either His arrival into the world to save us, or His Coming to judge us. Daniel clearly spoke by the Holy Spirit about four earthly kingdoms which have come. All of those kingdoms have been identified (Babylon, Media-Persia Greece and Rome). Israel is never referred to in Scripture as a Beast. She is always referred to as a woman.

The mistake that is most often made is to try and take things of the past and project them into the future. The primary focus of Revelation was pre-70 AD Israel and her capital Jerusalem. Despite the assertions of some so-called prophecy teachers, Revelation has little or nothing to say about the return of Christ, except in Revelation 20, in which we are told that the Last Day will be preceded by a world-wide rise of the godless led by Satan and that the Last Day will be fire from heaven which consumes all of the wicked. 2 Peter 3 further confirms that on the Last Day, the earth and all its works will be burned up.

Revelation deals primarily with the passing of the former Jewish Order which rejected Jesus as Messiah and the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

The Last Day (Second Coming) will occur without warning. The destruction of Jerusalem had multiple warnings, which were mostly ignored.

The Beloved Jew

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid.

For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

But what saith the answer of God unto him?

I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. Romans 11:1-5

Will Return To Yeshua

And ye shall be holy unto me:

for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. Leviticus 20:26

By God

You seem to have a problem Joe.

Oh Yes

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:8-10

And Jesus Is Working On It

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24

And Bless You For Thinking Of Me Dear Brother

You don't know who Israel is and who gathers Israel.

To Know Israel

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. Jeremiah 16:14-16

And Her Holy Book

What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God. Romans 3:1-2

Is To Know The LORD Jesus

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39

Joe. Don't you know it is Jesus that gathers Israel into his own land?

To Know God's Israel

Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD. Ezekiel 37:11-14

Is To Know Jesus Is Faithful

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: Romans 11:25-30

Just because the Israeli government claims to be God's Israel doesn't mean it is. Were you deceived as well?

Matthew 8:11-12 And I say to you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The people you are claiming to be gathered will be cast out when God's Israel is gathered into his own land by my Lord Jesus.

Jesus is the seed of Abraham. Not those antichrist jews that kill christians. How were you deceived?

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Jesus Is The God Of Israel

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. Isaiah 54:5

And He Is Their Salvation

That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise. Galatians 3:14-18

Too

The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.

In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart. Zechariah 12:7-14

The promised land is promised to Jesus. Not to the beast that it shall be taken from.

You need to realize that the people in Christ are the heirs of the promised land. = the saints.

The Deed Is Unilateral And Irrevocable

And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: Genesis 15:17-18

It will be taken away from the beast and given to Israel when Jesus returns.

Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom [is] an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

As of now the beast controls that kingdom. This beast

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

As Of Now The Beast Controls Earth?

Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. Daniel 7:23

And The Beast Is Israel?

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. Zechariah 2:8-10

Or are you claiming Jesus has come and the beast defeated and the promised land has already been given to those saints in Christ?

I Claim

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:26-27

The Man From Galilee

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

And Gentile Believers Are Like The Levi You See

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Revelation 5:9-10

Gentiles Have No Part Nor Inheritance Of The Land Of Israel For The LORD Is Their Inheritance

Wherefore Levi hath no part nor inheritance with his brethren; the LORD is his inheritance, according as the LORD thy God promised him. Deuteronomy 10:9

Oh Poor Me! Oh So Not....

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

You seem to have a problem Joe.

You dont know who srael is and who gathers Israel.

Joe.Dont you know it is Jesus that gathers Israel into his own land?

Just because the Israeli goverment claims to be God's Israel doesnt mean it is.Were you decieved as well?

MT 8;11-12

And I say to you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The people you are claiing to be gatherd will be cast out when God's Israel is gatherd into his own land by my Lord Jesus.

Jesus is the seed of Abraham .Not those antichrist jews that kill christians.How were you decieved?

Gal 3;16

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The promised land is promised to Jesus .Not to the beast that it shall be taken from.

You need to realize that the people in Christ are the heirs of the promised land.=the saints.

It will be taken away from the beast and given to Israel when Jesus returns.

Daniel 7;27

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom [is] an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

As of now the beast controlls that lkingdom.This beast

Daniel 7;25

And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Or are you claiming Jesus has come and the beast defeated and the promised land has already been given to those saints in Christ?

What do you say to the prophecies that when He returns He will be gathering Judah and Israel back into the land? That when Gog is ready to attack that He comes splits the mountain in two providing a safe place where they can run to and where He brings Israel back to the land and joins the two houses back together again? And what of the covenant? it is made to Judah and Israel, to all who confess His name and walk in His ways? So far you have not provided enough scriptural evidence to show that Israel is the beast, you have ignored others scriptures and insist you know the truth only. It is your interpretation of scriptures you are giving here, we are told straight out that no scripture is for any one interpretation nor would God give all truth to one servant to come and lord it over other servants. Thats a kinda puffed pride kinda thing you have going on.