josephine tomczuk

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  169
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  3

as a christian. i know that i am not perfect. nobody is, except for Christ Jesus. there are sins i have committed today that i probably don't even consider to be wrong at all. some i have completely forgotten, but i may have been aware of them at the time. some christians think that they only have to repent at the point when they receive the Lord Jesus as Saviour God, and i'm sorry to say i know that some 'christians' have no concept whatsoever of acknowledging sin, let alone repenting. something to think about, even for the non-christians here.

in this moment of quiet, the thought came to me: have you repented today?

Lord Jesus, i was wrong, and You are always right. i'm sorry. please forgive me, and help me not to sin anymore. please cleanse me inside and outside with Your holy and righteous blood, and the fire of the Holy Spirit, the Living God. make it a covering of protection for me against all evil. help me to see sin, and all of life from Your perspective, and live as You want me. i want to be the person You created me to be. i love You, Lord Jesus . i bless Your holy Name, Lord God Almighty. You are holy, oh God. You are the perfect Father. teach me Your ways, so i will walk therein. amen.

questions/comments welcome:)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

Lord Jesus, i was wrong, and You are always right. i'm sorry. please forgive me, and help me not to sin anymore. please cleanse me inside and outside with Your holy and righteous blood, and the fire of the Holy Spirit, the Living God. make it a covering of protection for me against all evil. help me to see sin, and all of life from Your perspective, and live as You want me. i want to be the person You created me to be. i love You, Lord Jesus . i bless Your holy Name, Lord God Almighty. You are holy, oh God. You are the perfect Father. teach me Your ways, so i will walk therein. amen.

Amen. Thank you for this prayer. :wub:

i'm glad that you are blessed:emot-hug:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1934

as a christian. i know that i am not perfect. nobody is, except for Christ Jesus. there are sins i have committed today that i probably don't even consider to be wrong at all. some i have completely forgotten, but i may have been aware of them at the time. some christians think that they only have to repent at the point when they receive the Lord Jesus as Saviour God, and i'm sorry to say i know that some 'christians' have no concept whatsoever of acknowledging sin, let alone repenting. something to think about, even for the non-christians here.

Who told you that no one was perfect except Jesus?

Jesus called us to be perfect. If he called us to be perfect then he must have given us the ability to become perfect.

(Matthew 5:48)

hey, everybody! i've just found the perfect guy, right here!!! i shouldn't have married my husband, that's for sure!!!

Romans 3:23

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

peace:)

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,045
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  237
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

:emot-pray::emot-pray::emot-pray::emot-pray:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,393
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Jesus called us to be perfect. If he called us to be perfect then he must have given us the ability to become perfect.

(Matthew 5:48) "Even the pagans do as much, do they not? You must therefore be perfect just as your heavenly Father is perfect."

God's Word....

The mature in Christ are those who have gotten close enough to know what this woman has spoken of.... God has called us to be Holy

1 Peter 1:15-17

15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, 16 because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy." 17 And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear;

NKJV

Why fear? because the Holy Spirit testifies to us that we are sinning and selfishness and selfcenteredness is still present in our decisions at times and for those who say different-

1 John 1:8-10

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

NKJV

You see the truth of the above permanently breaks the spirit of man and delivers a contrite heart to the need of forgiveness for in God alone is our salvation in His righteousness alone-

Ps 34:18-22

18 The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,

And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous,

But the Lord delivers him out of them all.

20 He guards all his bones;

Not one of them is broken.

21 Evil shall slay the wicked,

And those who hate the righteous shall be condemned.

22 The Lord redeems the soul of His servants,

And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned.

NKJV

This is the repentive heart she speaks of that He deserves that we be Holy and we agree but cannot accomplish in ourselves... I cannot count the tears of this sorrow in myself for the closer I get to His Person in the strength of His Spirit in the beauty of His Word I KNOW WHAT I AM RECEIVING FROM HIM IS NOT WHAT I DESERVE.... self righteousness is a huge dragnet of religious folks into eternal hell!

Love Steven

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Those not in need of daily repentance are either proud or perfect.:thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/19/1934

(Matthew 5:48) "Even the pagans do as much, do they not? You must therefore be perfect just as your heavenly Father is perfect."

God's Word....

The mature in Christ are those who have gotten close enough to know what this woman has spoken of.... God has called us to be Holy

1 Peter 1:15-17

15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, 16 because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy." 17 And if you call on the Father, who without partiality judges according to each one's work, conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear;

NKJV

Why fear? because the Holy Spirit testifies to us that we are sinning and selfishness and selfcenteredness is still present in our decisions at times and for those who say different-

1 John 1:8-10

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

NKJV

You see the truth of the above permanently breaks the spirit of man and delivers a contrite heart to the need of forgiveness for in God alone is our salvation in His righteousness alone-

Ps 34:18-22

18 The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,

And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous,

But the Lord delivers him out of them all.

20 He guards all his bones;

Not one of them is broken.

21 Evil shall slay the wicked,

And those who hate the righteous shall be condemned.

22 The Lord redeems the soul of His servants,

And none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned.

NKJV

This is the repentive heart she speaks of that He deserves that we be Holy and we agree but cannot accomplish in ourselves... I cannot count the tears of this sorrow in myself for the closer I get to His Person in the strength of His Spirit in the beauty of His Word I KNOW WHAT I AM RECEIVING FROM HIM IS NOT WHAT I DESERVE.... self righteousness is a huge dragnet of religious folks into eternal hell!

Love Steven

(1 John 1: 8-10)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,393
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

hey, everybody! i've just found the perfect guy, right here!!! i shouldn't have married my husband, that's for sure!!!

Romans 3:23

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

peace:)

That might be a little naughty... :huh:

Col 4:6

6 Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

NKJV

I was just bragging on your maturity to that perfect guy :taped: oops back to my prayer closet.... I love it in there :thumbsup: Love Steven