Rick Warren en Dr Oz

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.08
  • Days Won:  78

I am not a christian but I believe that Rick Warren is a money grubbing numbers man. I see nothing good from him and it saddens me to see ministers, who probably began in the beginning to preach gospel, now has fallen in with this false teacher. Perry Noble, Steve Furtick, and in my town, a non denominational church that my mother left when the newly hired minster turned the church from gospel of Jesus to gospel of Warren, Noble, and his mentor, Perry Noble.

These men are cultists and even I can see that. JMO though.

This very sad to hear.........and so confusing for non-christians :) The Lord is working on you and He is showing you truth which you can only see through the working of the Holy Spirit in you , so why not ask Jersus in your heart? You will never regret this decision :)

:amen:

I will look for this on google, Rick Warren is going to be on the TV show with DR OZ ? Strange combination don't you think?

Never having heard of Dr. Mahmet Oz, before you posted this thread, it's really odd that he popped up on Fox & Friends this morning. He's a cardiologist so I'm not understanding his relationship with Rick Warren.

I will look for this on google, Rick Warren is going to be on the TV show with DR OZ ? Strange combination don't you think?

Never having heard of Dr. Mahmet Oz, before you posted this thread, it's really odd that he popped up on Fox & Friends this morning. He's a cardiologist so I'm not understanding his relationship with Rick Warren.

Dr. Oz is another one of those planets that used to orbit around the sun in the Oprah solar system. After orbiting the sun for a few years, the planet achieved enough velocity to escape it's orbit and plot it's own course to it's own solar system. That is at least 3 planets that we know of that have left the Oprah solar system. The Paula Dean and Dr. Phil planets preceded the departure of the Dr. Oz planet.

As for the connection between Dr. Oz and Rick Warren, I don't believe there is one, except for the fact that Dr. Oz is New Age and there is nothing Rick Warren likes better than embracing New Age tripe and incorporating it into his church so it will be more and more world-friendly. Plus, it's a great way to get more media exposure, and he is always in favor of that.

Oh....now I get it. He's one of those. I haven't watched Oprah since....well....since I don't know how long ago because I've worked all that time. I guess that's why I've never heard of the man before yesterday. I just read that Oz is a member of a cult but I don't have time right now to read further.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Oprah is starting her OWN network ,she bought the Health discovery channel and will start airing out showing SHOWS in March, who is Paul Dean ?

I always thought that Dr. Phill is a Baptist Christian?

I am not a christian but I believe that Rick Warren is a money grubbing numbers man. I see nothing good from him and it saddens me to see ministers, who probably began in the beginning to preach gospel, now has fallen in with this false teacher. Perry Noble, Steve Furtick, and in my town, a non denominational church that my mother left when the newly hired minster turned the church from gospel of Jesus to gospel of Warren, Noble, and his mentor, Perry Noble.

This very sad to hear.........and so confusing for non-christians :) The Lord is working on you and He is showing you truth which you can only see through the working of the Holy Spirit in you , so why not ask Jersus in your heart? You will never regret this decision :)

Yes, He is, and I can honestly say that I am not happy about it :whistling: . He wont let me walk away and that becomes more clear every day.

A way to decide if the Warrens and Nobels are false, is ask "can this pastor be fired by his church". If the church body decided things are wrong, can they fire him. Just try firing Perry Noble, or Rick Warren. It cannot be done. They built their kingdom, not God's, and all those members are not able to see, or maybe they don't want to know. :emot-questioned:

Yes, He is, and I can honestly say that I am not happy about it :whistling: . He wont let me walk away and that becomes more clear every day.

A way to decide if the Warrens and Nobels are false, is ask "can this pastor be fired by his church". If the church body decided things are wrong, can they fire him. Just try firing Perry Noble, or Rick Warren. It cannot be done. They built their kingdom, not God's, and all those members are not able to see, or maybe they don't want to know. :emot-questioned:

What do you gain if you say "yes" to God and also what do you lose when you say "No" to Him ?

What would happen if you don't make it until tomorow and have no more time to decide what your answer will be?

He's also a member of the CFR

Where does CFR stands for?

The Council On Foreign Relations.

Do a search on Rick Warren and the Illuminati.

I did do a search and I'm somehow not suprised knowing he's taking sides now with Dr Oz

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

You coulda knocked me over with a new age spirituality feather... :rolleyes:

What do you gain if you say "yes" to God and also what do you lose when you say "No" to Him ?

What would happen if you don't make it until tomorow and have no more time to decide what your answer will be?

I have been in this struggle for a year, and it has been hard. But just last week, yet another "coincidence" happened that brought me another step closer. I have a lot of "past" to get through, and it was made clear to me that, all along, God has been leading me to Him, and getting me through my past, one by one. I have a pastor (most patient man on the planet) who has been trying to help me for a year now. He told me "It is now in your head. Now God will move it to your heart". That was when it all fell into place. I *could* try to ask Jesus right now, but there are things in my life that, at this point, would make it fake. And the minister found a way to get me to see it. God has His time, He is taking me through years of bad, (and I admit, kicking and screaming) and He knows when I will be ready. It scares me some. I don't know what God would want with me, but it became clear that He does, and He has made me face a lot of crap, and I have more to get through, and God knows.

I was told "God knew you before you were born. He knew what your life will be", and that made me so mad. But now, it makes perfect scene, because He does know my heart and what I have to resolve, and He is doing so, in His time. I am close too. I fear this, but unsure exactly why.

Edited by SDGS

Don't wait to clean up your life, God will do that for you after you commit your soul in His hands, I remember after I made that decision ( I was 29 years old) that God changed me so much without me doing anything, He started changing me from the inside out, there were things in my life I didn't even knew. Believe me I talk from experience, Don't wait for tomorow, kneel before you go to bed and have the best sleep you ever had :)

praying that you will make the right decision :) Do not struggle any longer ! What would you lose if you give it a try?

I have been in this struggle for a year, and it has been hard. But just last week, yet another "coincidence" happened that brought me another step closer. I have a lot of "past" to get through, and it was made clear to me that, all along, God has been leading me to Him, and getting me through my past, one by one. I have a pastor (most patient man on the planet) who has been trying to help me for a year now. He told me "It is now in your head. Now God will move it to your heart". That was when it all fell into place. I *could* try to ask Jesus right now, but there are things in my life that, at this point, would make it fake. And the minister found a way to get me to see it. God has His time, He is taking me through years of bad, (and I admit, kicking and screaming) and He knows when I will be ready. It scares me some. I don't know what God would want with me, but it became clear that He does, and He has made me face a lot of crap, and I have more to get through, and God knows.

I was told "God knew you before you were born. He knew what your life will be", and that made me so mad. But now, it makes perfect scene, because He does know my heart and what I have to resolve, and He is doing so, in His time. I am close too. I fear this, but unsure exactly why.