• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

http://www.politico....0111/47831.html

I know, I know, it's very insensitive and uncivil to use the word "Shot".:taped::rolleyes:

The Senate will not even vote on this repeal. However, the House appropriates all budgetary items. All they need to do is withhold funding from any of the new actions and initiatives being mandated by the Department of Health.:thumbsup:

As far as I'm concerned the Republican Party has kept their Campaign pledge and the mandate that America has given them for now.:thumbsup:

Now we remove Obama from the White House.

Peace,

Dave

He's run into some health problems. Have you seen him lately... he gottne really thin. has some kind of digestive parasite from one of his trips to Hawaii.

We all need to pray for him....

What if God is already answering our prayers?

Ps 9:16

The LORD is known by the judgment which he executes: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

I had no problem with the thread title. No words for this. :emot-fail:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I know, I know, it's very insensitive and uncivil to use the word "Shot".:taped::rolleyes:

The Senate will not even vote on this repeal. However, the House appropriates all budgetary items. All they need to do is withhold funding from any of the new actions and initiatives being mandated by the Department of Health.:thumbsup:

As far as I'm concerned the Republican Party has kept their Campaign pledge and the mandate that America has given them for now.:thumbsup:

Peace,

Dave

He's run into some health problems. Have you seen him lately... he gottne really thin. has some kind of digestive parasite from one of his trips to Hawaii.

The LORD is known by the judgment which he executes: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

You have a problem with the Word of God?:noidea::blink:

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

Peace,

Dave

Um...Hawaii is a U.S. state; it's not like he's traveling to East Timor. And, anyway, I saw him on the news today and he looks the same to me; tall and thin. He IS beginning to look a lot older (and grayer!) than he did two years ago though.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

I have a problem with people wishing horrible things on people and then deluding themselves into believing that it is right and good. I'm fairly certain Jesus healed people of their illnesses, and did not afflict them with intestinal worms.

I have a problem with people wishing horrible things on people and then deluding themselves into believing that it is right and good. I'm fairly certain Jesus healed people of their illnesses, and did not afflict them with intestinal worms.

Acts 12:21-23

21 And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.

22 And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.

23 And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

I am not wishing anything on Obama, except his removal from office, but this event took place in the New Testament. Matthitjah has a point.

At the same time, I don't really give much credence to the story Obama is sick. I have seen Obama on tv, and he doesn't look any differen't than before, except that he is looking older.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

So, considering the context of your statement, it should be fairly easy for you to produce the statement where someone, anyone on this board wished something bad upon Obama in this thread. The scripture posted wasn't it, so I'm sure in your next post you will have all these horrible statements lined up like a row of ducks in a shooting gallery.

I am curious. Did you also defend G.W.B. at every turn, as you do Obama, or is your passion for defending people reserved solely for the left, and more to the point, our current president? Do all these injustices you speak about bother you, or just the ones you perceive to be against liberals? If I were to use the same scripture, Psalm 9:16 in regards to, Sarah Palin perhaps, would it draw the same response from you of outrage, disbelief, sadness and a little shaking head e-mote? Or would that not be perceived by you as something horrible? Is your moral outrage all-inclusive, or is it a bit more selective in nature. . .

B.E. is unlikely to defend GWB.....he/she is Canadian.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Ember -

Did you see the comment I posted to what Dave wrote and then how he responded?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Obamacare means promoting the interests of the financial backers of the Democrats. The Republicans want their financial backers to have a share as well. It can also be the other way around. They do not care really if it is beneficial for the people or not and if they do it is a smokescreen. In any case they are talking about how money that belongs to the people is going to be spent, not theirs.

Blessings

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

No one wished anything horrible on anyone. The fact remains, the wicked are caught up in the wickedness of their own hands.:thumbsup:

I'm terribly sorry that the Word of God offends you B.E.:thumbsup:

Guest shiloh357

As evidenced by the multiple posts of yours showing the same type of moral outrage when people were calling for the death of GWB or those who wished that Limbaugh would choke to death on his neck fat and other such comments??? Not. I don't recall any moral outrage from you when the left expressing all kinds of horrible demises for GWB. Your hyprocisy is dully noted.

The only thing I wish for is Obama's defeat in the next election and the full repeal of Obamacare.