• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I read it. That was the reason for the whole demonstration.... :noidea:

Sorry. That was a collective "you," not a personal "you." The way some comments were written, it didn't sound as if the article had been read. So I wrote this for clarification, just in case. :b:

Gotcha - not a problem!! :emot-hug:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

but then again this is such an american issue! LOL In Norway I got quite a surprise when I was in the grocery store, and on the baby fourmula box was a photo of a women nursing... with everything exposed., both sides!

:o Stuff like that just won't fly here; which makes no sense when every 'star' you see in the news (the women, I mean) is walking about barely covered.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

but then again this is such an american issue! LOL In Norway I got quite a surprise when I was in the grocery store, and on the baby fourmula box was a photo of a women nursing... with everything exposed., both sides!

:o Stuff like that just won't fly here; which makes no sense when every 'star' you see in the news (the women, I mean) is walking about barely covered.

true true MG....I think what really bothers folks is when they see the objects in question being used for their original purpose.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

true true MG....I think what really bothers folks is when they see the objects in question being used for their original purpose.

You're probably right, H.P. :rolleyes:

Guest shiloh357

I've never understood the problem with breast feeding. Most of my relatives dis so when i was growing up and both my wife and daughter did so with our kids and grandkids... none of them were just out there in you face with it though. I'm not sure I ever was around anyone who was like that.

It's just part of nature from our viewpoint. You can go to almost any beach and see a lot more things I would have a problem with than a baby feeding.

Because perverts are looking for a peep show. For that reason alone, covered or not, it is best to do something like that in private. One should plan their outings and feed the child before leaving the house if possible.

I do agree that this lady did not need to be kicked out of the store, though. That seems a bit harsh.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

One should plan their outings and feed the child before leaving the house if possible.

Sorry Shiloh - it doesn't work that way. Not when your baby cries for food every . . . hour is it?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

One should plan their outings and feed the child before leaving the house if possible.

Sorry Shiloh - it doesn't work that way. Not when your baby cries for food every . . . hour is it?

Oh, it can be done and I planned my outings around feedings and naps... it wasn't very often I was caught in public with a hungry infant....

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,047
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  238
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Some babies will feed every 4 hours almost on the dot whilst others want /need to be fed at all odd times ..Stress for the mum DOES NOT HELP as the baby then fusses and doesnt feed properly leading to more feeding stops needed.

Many countries have laws that actually make it ILLEGAL to deny a woman a place and the right to feed her baby.

I wonder how many men or busy " carearer women " would put up with being told they cannot eat a snack or drink from a can or bottle as they walk around and they, being adukts, COULD wait for food for several hours if need be :whistling:

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Women's breasts are shown these days around us in abundance. If they are exposed in beach it is thought to be alright. If they are exposed in a mall it is considered idecent exposure. Breast feeding in a mall can be avoided by using bottle feeding. There are mothers that do public breast feeding in public deliberatley whilst others do not do it.

Blessings

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,047
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  238
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

There speaks a male that has never tried to swop babies from breast to bottle and back .... breast feeding is what God intended for babies..... bottle feeding is often used as a convienience ( yes I know NOT allways ) NO ONE IS FORCED TO LOOK ..avert your eyes if you are afraid of getting a glimpse of skin ........ The majority of mums do NOT deliberatly expose themselves to others ... unlike many women who walk around with more flesh exposed than covered or men who walk around flaunting their supposedly beautiful physique :taped::taped::taped::taped: