OneLight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

It's a little after 11 Am this Friday, Feb 11, 2011. I sit here watching the news about the reaction to the VP of Egypt's speech. The crowd that was once protesting the president of Egypt is now dancing in the streets. As I watch, I cannot help but wonder what the future will bring for them, and the world. I wonder what they see as their future. Is the new leader going to treat them any better? What direction is Egypt now going to go in? I have heard nothing on the news about any of this.

Another train of through arises as I watch the dancing, prayers and flag waving. This first started in Tunisia, then moved to Egypt. On the side, Jordan, Yemen, Pakistan and Syria started moving their government, all the while, the rest of the Middle East remains in unrest. I stop and wonder what the Middle East will look like at the end of the year?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

And the power is with the Egyptian military........Mubarak will be leaving Egypt shortly. Now all we can do is pray for that country to go forward without being controlled by yet another dictator.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

And the power is with the Egyptian military........Mubarak will be leaving Egypt shortly. Now all we can do is pray for that country to go forward without being controlled by yet another dictator.

He has already left, saying he has gone on a vacation.

Whether or not the army remains in control is not where my concerns lie. I am concerned, as you mentioned,about what form of government will we be dealing with. Iran made a statement that they are throwing their full support behind the Muslim Brotherhood. Though they do not have the position yet, I am concerned that they will as time goes forward.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Say what?

OK . . . checking the news. . . .

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

With Mubarak gone, the peace treaty with Israel will be over? Daniel 11:40 comes to mind.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

The building of the Beast.

Rebuilding to be sure!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

It's a little after 11 Am this Friday, Feb 11, 2011. I sit here watching the news about the reaction to the VP of Egypt's speech. The crowd that was once protesting the president of Egypt is now dancing in the streets. As I watch, I cannot help but wonder what the future will bring for them, and the world. I wonder what they see as their future. Is the new leader going to treat them any better? What direction is Egypt now going to go in? I have heard nothing on the news about any of this.

Another train of through arises as I watch the dancing, prayers and flag waving. This first started in Tunisia, then moved to Egypt. On the side, Jordan, Yemen, Pakistan and Syria started moving their government, all the while, the rest of the Middle East remains in unrest. I stop and wonder what the Middle East will look like at the end of the year?

Its going to take some time to put things into motion and truly if they are putting the caliphate back together, which I think is the case, I would hazard the guess they have done most of the ground work. Since I believe this is the rebuilding of the last beast I would think that they will rile up hamas, hizbollah and the rest of the factions while they work to get things in order. Once they get things in order and no longer need 'the west' they will shake it all off and turn on the countries that gave them their power. Will any of the EU countries fall to islamism, it seems to be the goal I heard David Cameron declaring 'mulitculturalism' is a failure, seems he and many others throughout the EU have awakened a bit late to the game.

This first started in Tunisia, then moved to Egypt. On the side, Jordan, Yemen, Pakistan and Syria started moving their government, all the while, the rest of the Middle East remains in unrest.

Don't forget the seeds that were likely planted from the Iranian uprising - was it one or two years ago?

And also Lebanon started having a shake-up before Tunisia had its uprising.