MorningGlory

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I do not seem to hear a great deal about Bible prophecy at most Baptist churches I have attended (a decent number, across several states). If they do mention the End Times, they seem to kind of skirt around the issue, and not mention as many specifics. This is true of most medium-large churches I have been to.

Why is this, in your opinion? Why the general fear about discussing specifics of Bible prophecy in a lot of Protestant churches, both denominational and non-demoninational? Are the pastors afraid of offending people so much?

I have to listen to radio programs on the internet and radio to hear some spiritual "meat" on this subject. I have also done some research of my own over the years, since I did not hear a lot in churches on this topic growing up...

There are some churches, as some of these posts point out, that DO discuss Bible prophecy, but they are few and far between in this thirsty land.

I think we are preparing to see a U.S.-led invasion of Libya that will affect the geo-politics of the region in a MAJOR way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I do not seem to hear a great deal about Bible prophecy at most Baptist churches I have attended (a decent number, across several states). If they do mention the End Times, they seem to kind of skirt around the issue, and not mention as many specifics. This is true of most medium-large churches I have been to.

Why is this, in your opinion? Why the general fear about discussing specifics of Bible prophecy in a lot of Protestant churches, both denominational and non-demoninational? Are the pastors afraid of offending people so much?

I have to listen to radio programs on the internet and radio to hear some spiritual "meat" on this subject. I have also done some research of my own over the years, since I did not hear a lot in churches on this topic growing up...

There are some churches, as some of these posts point out, that DO discuss Bible prophecy, but they are few and far between in this thirsty land.

I think we are preparing to see a U.S.-led invasion of Libya that will affect the geo-politics of the region in a MAJOR way.

I'm not sure why so many churches avoid the subject of the end of days. It won't change anything by doing so and church leaders are letting their congregations down. As for a U.S. led invasion of Libya; I don't agree. I believe we will do what we usually do; accomplish the goal by stealth. We simply can't go on invading countries; it's bad for THIS country, economically.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

It's not surprising that churches don't go talking bout end days. Why would you bother talking about something you don't understand? Theres hundreds of ideas and interpretations of everything that is going to happen. I suppose a church could give their take on it, but how many folks would take it as truth?

Edited by Dionysiou

It's not surprising that churches don't go talking bout end days. Why would you bother talking about something you don't understand? There's hundreds of ideas and interpretations of everything that is going to happen. I suppose a church could give their take on it, but how many folks would take it as truth?

Some

I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the LORD.

The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more. Zephaniah 3:12-15

Will

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

And So We Pray

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalms 122:6

Come Quickly LORD Jesus

Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. Isaiah 35:3-4

Come Quickly

Maranatha~!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

This is a really good study on the middle east in prophecy scroll down to The End of the Age, number 3 is getting into the meat of it all. The speaker does take islam to be the final beast and he goes on the statement in Isa. 46:10 that God declares all things from the beginning, so if we want to know the end time players it seems we should be able to find them in the beginning of the book, at least thats how I take the verses that tell us He did declare the end from the beginning.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The Arab World is now in apostasy which will continue to spread. This will eventually create a void or power vacumn that will reveal the man of sin.

The potesters want a united region with no borders and a single currency. The man of sin will unite the regeon as well as the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam.

Yes; they are trying for the new Caliphate......

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Good eye!!!

I hope the real reason for this stupid no-fly zone isn't to do it to Israel next, as the link below suggests:

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=215986

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

It seems that when we do the math,..we begin to realize that we are on the edge of eternity.

I strongly sense that we will be going home to be with the Lord extremely soon.

There are some things that I would like to point out.

When we read the book of Daniel 9;24.......we see the words..."Your people"(referring to Daniels people the Jewish race.)

In the meantime,..the Lord is gathering a people from among the gentile nations.

But when the "Fullness of the Gentiles" has come in,...we know that the Lord will come to take His Bride home.

Then afterward,....we know that Russia and the outter Islamic nations will attempt to attack Israel, and that the Lord will destroy the invading armies.

But take notice,...that in Ezekiel 38;14...it states:

"Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it?"

What I want to point out here are the words...."My People"

We know that after the rapture, that the Lord will turn His attention back to His People(The Jewish race).

But when we read 1 Thessalonians 5;3...we observe the following:

What stands out are the words..."They"......"Them"...and...."They"

It is as though this indicates the Bride was not around when these words were proclaimed by the world.

I believe that the beginning era of when the world and Israel will carelessly believe that they are now at peace,is when the following prophecies come to pass.

The thing about this though, is that there is strong indiction that it may very well come to pass before this year has expired.In the Isaiah 17;1/Psalms 83 prophecy,..I believe that Israel will obtain the land that God had promised abraham.

The following are those involved in the Psalms 83 war,...and keep in mind that these have confederated together.

The tribes mentioned in Psalms 83 are the inner ring of Islamic nations that are today, preparing to attack Israel.

These nations are not involved in the Ezekial 38 battle.

Tents of Edom-Palestinians and So.Jordanians

Ishmaelites-Saudis(Ishmael father of arabs)

Moab-Palestinans and central Jordanians

Hagrites-Hagnarenes-Egyptians

Gebal-Hezbollah and No. Lebanese

Ammon-Palestinans and No.Jordanian

Amalek-Arabs of the Sinai area

Philistia-Hamas of the Gaza Strip

Tyre-Hezbollah and So. Lebanese

Assyria-Syrians and Northern Iraq's

I believe that Damascus Syria will be destroyed the same time as when Psalms 83 occurs.

Israel has a Motto towards their enemies...."NEVER AGAIN!!!"

It just so happens that these nations make up the land that is promised to Abrahams descendants,...this will consist of a small slice of Egypt,....All of Lebanon,...all of Syria.....Northern Iraq..... 1/3rd of Saudi Arabia....and all of Jordan(This explains the flight to petra and the mountainous region, when Israel flees in the A.O.D.)

(The Daniel 11 prophecy has it that Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand,while on the other hand we see that Edom, Moab and Ammon are involved in the fight against Israel,rather than being delivered by his hand.)

Again as we can see,..the 10 leaders of Daniel 7 are now present,and Hal Lindsey agrees with this in the following link:

08-05-2011 http://www.hallindsey.com/videos/?vid=210 (He talks about it in the second half of his program)

It seems that these ten are officially here on the world scene and we know that these ten will eventually give their power and authority over unto the beast.

OK,...with all this mentioned,...the following is what I am trying to point out.

In Psalms 83;3,....we read the following:

3With cunning they conspire against your people;they plot against those you cherish.

There it is again!........"Your People"

There is a strong possibilty that we the Bride,..may be going home extremely soon,..I believe that we are on the edge of eternity.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,602
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shabbat shalom, benny balerio.

It seems that when we do the math,..we begin to realize that we are on the edge of eternity.

I strongly sense that we will be going home to be with the Lord extremely soon.

There are some things that I would like to point out.

When we read the book of Daniel 9;24.......we see the words..."Your people"(referring to Daniels people the Jewish race.)

In the meantime,..the Lord is gathering a people from among the gentile nations.

But when the "Fullness of the Gentiles" has come in,...we know that the Lord will come to take His Bride home.

Then afterward,....we know that Russia and the outter Islamic nations will attempt to attack Israel, and that the Lord will destroy the invading armies.

But take notice,...that in Ezekiel 38;14...it states:

"Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it?"

What I want to point out here are the words...."My People"

We know that after the rapture, that the Lord will turn His attention back to His People(The Jewish race).

But when we read 1 Thessalonians 5;3...we observe the following:

What stands out are the words..."They"......"Them"...and...."They"

It is as though this indicates the Bride was not around when these words were proclaimed by the world.

I believe that the beginning era of when the world and Israel will carelessly believe that they are now at peace,is when the following prophecies come to pass.

The thing about this though, is that there is strong indiction that it may very well come to pass before this year has expired.In the Isaiah 17;1/Psalms 83 prophecy,..I believe that Israel will obtain the land that God had promised abraham.

The following are those involved in the Psalms 83 war,...and keep in mind that these have confederated together.

The tribes mentioned in Psalms 83 are the inner ring of Islamic nations that are today, preparing to attack Israel.

These nations are not involved in the Ezekial 38 battle.

Tents of Edom-Palestinians and So.Jordanians

Ishmaelites-Saudis(Ishmael father of arabs)

Moab-Palestinans and central Jordanians

Hagrites-Hagnarenes-Egyptians

Gebal-Hezbollah and No. Lebanese

Ammon-Palestinans and No.Jordanian

Amalek-Arabs of the Sinai area

Philistia-Hamas of the Gaza Strip

Tyre-Hezbollah and So. Lebanese

Assyria-Syrians and Northern Iraq's

I believe that Damascus Syria will be destroyed the same time as when Psalms 83 occurs.

Israel has a Motto towards their enemies...."NEVER AGAIN!!!"

It just so happens that these nations make up the land that is promised to Abrahams descendants,...this will consist of a small slice of Egypt,....All of Lebanon,...all of Syria.....Northern Iraq..... 1/3rd of Saudi Arabia....and all of Jordan(This explains the flight to petra and the mountainous region, when Israel flees in the A.O.D.)

(The Daniel 11 prophecy has it that Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand,while on the other hand we see that Edom, Moab and Ammon are involved in the fight against Israel,rather than being delivered by his hand.)

Again as we can see,..the 10 leaders of Daniel 7 are now present,and Hal Lindsey agrees with this in the following link:

08-05-2011 http://www.hallindsey.com/videos/?vid=210 (He talks about it in the second half of his program)

It seems that these ten are officially here on the world scene and we know that these ten will eventually give their power and authority over unto the beast.

OK,...with all this mentioned,...the following is what I am trying to point out.

In Psalms 83;3,....we read the following:

3With cunning they conspire against your people;they plot against those you cherish.

There it is again!........"Your People"

There is a strong possibilty that we the Bride,..may be going home extremely soon,..I believe that we are on the edge of eternity.

Nah, we're just going to Isra'el. Yeshua` the Messiah - the Christ - the Anointed of God TO BE King - must take His rightful place as Isra'el's King and then reign for a thousand years, subjecting all other kings, either by force of by influence, until He has become the King of kings, i.e. a King to kings as they accept Him (one way or another) as the World Emperor (Rev. 20:1-15; 1 Cor. 15:20-28; Psalm 2:1-12; Matthew 13). At the end of the thousand years, Yeshua` judges the quick and the dead at the Great White Throne Judgment, finally destroys death, and then turns over the Kingdom to His Father (1 Cor. 15:20-28). It is during that time that the Fire falls and destroys Yeshua`s adversaries, including haSatan, and the earth is re-created after the Fire. Then, upon a New Earth, "Heaven" comes to us (not we to it); the New Jerusalem - Yerushalayim haChadashah - will descend and land upon the New Earth as the Father's capital city, and eternity then begins.

As you can see from this explanation, we're not as close to the edge as one might think.