• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I understand much of the scripture.I have a gift of understanding prophecy.

Understanding mysteries and all knowledge and being able to prophecy means nothing if you have not love.

I have that too.

This is not what has been coming across in Your posts.

When you bear false witness of what people are saying, that is not love.

I have one more thing to say, and then I will be done here.

Luke 4

17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written , 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted , to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised , 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down . And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

If this was the ministry of Jesus, should it not be our ministry, too, if we are to live as He did?

What if you cause someone to "see the truth" as you know the truth to be, yet the person is still brokenhearted, bound, depressed, struggling with a sin that they can't seem to overcome, fearful, in a broken marriage, etc.

Will the revelation of prophecy free them from these? Heal their broken heart? Return them to their first love? Convict them of sin?

When someone shares a testimony of having received a dramatic revelation of the Lord, yet they are more interested in sharing a revelation of Babylon than the Lord . . . that grieves my heart. Why not teach people how to recognize the voice of the Lord? Why not use the pain you've gone through to minister to those in pain? Why not "consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works" (Heb.10:24)?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

I have one more thing to say, and then I will be done here.

Luke 4

17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written , 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted , to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised , 19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down . And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

If this was the ministry of Jesus, should it not be our ministry, too, if we are to live as He did?

What if you cause someone to "see the truth" as you know the truth to be, yet the person is still brokenhearted, bound, depressed, struggling with a sin that they can't seem to overcome, fearful, in a broken marriage, etc.

Will the revelation of prophecy free them from these? Heal their broken heart? Return them to their first love? Convict them of sin?

When someone shares a testimony of having received a dramatic revelation of the Lord, yet they are more interested in sharing a revelation of Babylon than the Lord . . . that grieves my heart. Why not teach people how to recognize the voice of the Lord? Why not use the pain you've gone through to minister to those in pain? Why not "consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works" (Heb.10:24)?

Sister, isn't this the prophecy thread? :blink:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,393
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Get ready to be called an antisemetic jew.LOL

Whats up Doc?Hows life treating you?

I'm good Shiloh. Good to see you too. How do you PM on this thing?

Ive been told on this board that I hate the jew and Im antisemetic.

People here are really not going to understand you .

Do you hate the Jew?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  282
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

then you should be able to articulate your thoughts without using gaming to coax the mental process to see your view from different angels. It's not the best way for a group to come to consensus.

If I come out and tell everyone then no one will believe it.LOL

Already been there and done that.

I can quote it straight from the scripture and people would argue withit.ROFLOL

You already did.

You believe Mystery Babylon is Jerusalem.

Jesus said to come out of Judea.And for those outside of Judea not to enter for it shall be the time of Gods vengeance and his wrath shall be upon them.

Rev 18;4

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Luke 21;21-23

Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

I would encourage you to know the context, and the distinction between "days of vengeance" and "great tribulation/affliction." What you are seeing as a future event took place in 70 A.D. "And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed about with encampments, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh." (Lu 21:20)

This is that which was spoken of by the Lord Jesus when He said to Jerusalem, "Behold, your house is left unto you desolate." (Mat 23:38)

And it is that which is recorded in Daniel, "and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined." (Dan 9:26b)

And it is Messiah that shall pronounce this desolation for, " the overspreading of abominations He shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate." (Dan 9:27c)

It was the Lord Jesus (Messiah) that proclaimed the desolations upon the desolate, and it came to pass just as He prophesied in 70 A.D. This event was "that determined," and was prophesied by the prophet Isaiah in the Book of Isaiah 28:14-18.

You havent been paying much attention at all.

And that kind of attitude is what is annoying everyone here who has been responding to you.

Do you hate the Jew?

There is no Jew nor gentile.

Most of the people that call themselves Jews are descendants of the Khazars. They are completely unrelated to the ancient Judeans.

I think you guys should study up on Romans 11. God made a covenant with Israel and fully intends it come to pass.

But this is off topic of this thread.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Do you hate the Jew?

There is no Jew nor gentile.

Most of the people that call themselves Jews are descendants of the Khazars. They are completely unrelated to the ancient Judeans.

I've read that before, but have not seen a believable genetic study. Can you prove that???

I think you guys should study up on Romans 11. God made a covenant with Israel and fully intends it come to pass.

:emot-handshake:

:emot-blahblah: It happens all the time. Just like with verbal conversations. In fact, very few threads that have continued like this have managed to stay on track with the OP (original post). Please don't let it bother you (otherwise, you'll be feeling a lot of frustration).

:emot-handshake:

:emot-blahblah: It happens all the time. Just like with verbal conversations. In fact, very few threads that have continued like this have managed to stay on track with the OP (original post). Please don't let it bother you (otherwise, you'll be feeling a lot of frustration).

I know:b: Just a little pet peeve of mine, but I don't get frustrated that easy. :)