• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,390
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Bad things happen because Adam and Eve ate the fruit.

I am not sure that this is enough to explain really horrible things, like young children dying of cancer.

But if this is the case, I am not sure we can speak about an infinetely benevolent Father. And,

more seriously, I am not sure anymore for what Jesus died if we still have to pay for original sin.

By satan's deception Adam and Eve sinned. This sin handed satan dominion of the world. The devil rules this world and is here to kill, steal and destroy our lives. The devils program is to get you to disbelieve God just as he did with Adam and Eve. The three sins he used in the beginning, and to this day is; the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life.

God provided Christians the Holy Spirit and the bible to teach us how to live an abundant life in this world. Jesus is coming soon and you'll see what the garden of eden is like!

Roman 109 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Satan is just working for God.

Say what?

:blink: whoa here goes WHAT? again... :blink:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Bad things happen because Adam and Eve ate the fruit.

I am not sure that this is enough to explain really horrible things, like young children dying of cancer.

But if this is the case, I am not sure we can speak about an infinetely benevolent Father. And,

more seriously, I am not sure anymore for what Jesus died if we still have to pay for original sin.

By satan's deception Adam and Eve sinned. This sin handed satan dominion of the world. The devil rules this world and is here to kill, steal and destroy our lives. The devils program is to get you to disbelieve God just as he did with Adam and Eve. The three sins he used in the beginning, and to this day is; the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life.

God provided Christians the Holy Spirit and the bible to teach us how to live an abundant life in this world. Jesus is coming soon and you'll see what the garden of eden is like!

Roman 109 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Satan is just working for God.

Hummm........ I really can't go along with that...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

We have trials sometimes because we choose to sin. But that's not all.

John 15:18-19

If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

We, as God's sheep, are persecuated simply because the world hates Jesus Christ.

The wolves will thus be fully exposed to be eradicated.