praying!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I'm new here and plan to be gone from here too. Like I said. Too many idiots. Too many jerks. This is not family!

Hey I gave it my best shot.

It's no wonder I have a very unfavorable opinion of Christian's. And so does Gandhi. He said...

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Mohandas Gandhi

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mohandas_gandhi_4.html#ixzz1LuQRkUxt

I'm leaving this forum and leaving you all to your false prophecies.

I asked Nebula to disable my account.

I see, we question you and you call us names. Is it because you are not use to being questioned or asked to speak your own mind before that this is offensive to you?

Gandhi over scripture?

NO! Common sense before idiocy! I guess I'm just sick of Christian's here and at church period.

I want out of here because it does a christian no good!

You guy's go ahead and demonize the church.

I'll go back to my Catholic church where people aren't so offensive.

Waiting for my account to be disabled!

I wont be back. It's too bad too. So many of you are very misled. And I doubt that even one of you would ever change your mind.

It won't be long and your prophetic beliefs will test you. Most of you will remain misled, in denial, and arrogantly bound to your false beliefs.

BYE and I mean BYE!

My final comment.

Other than a Muslim, the most prophetically and politically misled person in America is a Protestant Christian republican! Shilo 357 is a great example of that!

OUCH!

The next time I drive through Lebanon, NH I'll remember that there's a very misled Christian who lives there. One that I'd rather not get to know!

I'd rather meet and talk to Gandhi!

Before you go, will you tell us what all your anger is about?

Guest Butero

Would someone please explain what was off the mark with this word?

I posted the prophecy because I believe this brother brought a true word. It lines up with the many scriptures that tell us the same things. I think God is just emphasizing these points in this word and I felt the need to share it.

Thanks for posting this. I have seen first hand the things spoken of in this prophecy. I believe it is a true warning from God. I have lost count of how many I have seen start out in the truth and later turn from it, only to promote false doctrines. There is no question that we are living in a time of great temptations, and I have also seen the sheep scattered. We are living in perilous times, and we need to turn to Jesus with out whole heart. We also need to know the Word for ourselves, rather than just taking the word of what others tell us it says. I have added this prophetic word to my list of favorites.

Guest Butero

I have this question about anyone claiming to be a prophet (as in predicting the future.)

Did their predictions come true? Any of them?

If they are not 100% accurate . . . they are not speaking from the God we serve.

I agree we should all be wary of anyone bringing forth prophecy, but on the other hand we have to examine the prophecy & I think also the person bringing it forth. (We shall know them by their fruit.)

This prophecy is a warning to the church to keep our eyes on Jesus & be seeking Him diligently concerning any teaching we hear. It contains warnings to guard ourselves against false teachers more & more as time goes by. It says many will be deceived by those that start out preaching truth & then get off in false doctrine.

(happening all the time now)

God set up the ministries of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, & teachers to equip & build us up & I believe as we come closer to the end of this age that we will see more activity from each of these offices.We will need the power of the Holy Spirit to discern who speaks the truth. I think our only hope to know when to act on a prophetic word will be the Holy Spirit because there will come a time that we can't sit and wait to see if it comes to pass or not, especially if we are involved in bringing it to pass.

There are no longer any prophets. Only the gift of prophecy. I read the OP and there's a lot of general scriptural declarations that are absolutely true. I just don't agree that the evil ones will come as an angel of light within the church. For several years now my biggest gripe about the church is that most preachers claim that the man of sin and all of his cronies will come from within the church and that's just not true. The sad thing is that's what we've all been taught.

The only people who believe and teach that the man of sinn will emerge from within the church are Protestant's who define the word apostasy as heresy, backslidding, or a defection from truth. That's not the defintion of apostasy. Protestant's have long held the view that the Catholic church is heretical and backslidden. In Strong's where one interpretation for apostasy is "a defection from truth," they warn that those definitions are the opinion of the interpreter. And that definition has since been removed from Strong's. I haven't been able to find it anyway.

The word apostasy in no way implies a defection from truth though the Protestant's would like us to believe it does. Their opinion was influenced by Rome's horrible past. For this reason Christianity has adopted an incorrect definition of apostasy. The word apostasy has the same meaning across all religions today...except Christianity because of these well meaning Protestant's. The Catholic church has influenced Protestant Christians to believe that it's a defection from truth. There's no reason for the word apostasy to have a different meaning when applied to Christians or the church than it does elsewhere. Christian's have been misled to believe these things for so long it's hard for them to break out of it. It's no different than the experts teaching us about a global dictator and one world religion. They've taught it for so long that they just can't believe the "prophecy experts" could be wrong.

This is what I disagree with about Mr. Frodsham.

There shall come deceivers among My people in increasing number, who shall speak forth the truth and shall gain the favor of the people, for the people shall examine the Scriptures and say, "What these men say is true." Then when they have gained the hearts of the people, then and then only shall they bring out these wrong doctrines. Therefore, I say that you should not give your hearts to men, nor hold people's persons in admiration. For by these very persons shall Satan enter into My people.

He will speak the words of righteousness and truth and will appear as a minister of light, declaring the Word. The people's hearts shall be won; they will bring out their doctrines, and the people shall be deceived. The people shall say, "Did he not speak thus and thus? And did we not examine it from the Word? Therefore he is a minister of righteousness. That he has now spoken we do not see in the Word, but it must be right, for the other things he spoke were true."

Bottom line is that Frodsham believes the evil ones will come as an angel of light and start out preaching the gospel, and then Satan will enter God's people. I find that repulsive!

The false gospel of the religion of the beast can be found in one word. ISLAM!

We all travel in differen't circles, so your experiences I am sure are quite differen't from mine. I can tell you first hand that I have seen these things happen. I first accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior back in 1982. I have seen a lot of ministers start out as preachers of righteousness, only to completely change their doctrine. The changes would be so drastic, it was hard to believe it was the same person speaking. The minister would usually call this "growing." I have seen people that were great men of God fall by the wayside. Don't be so quick to discount this prophecy, and don't be so quick to think you have all of this down pat and that everyone else is wrong in their interpretation of scripture. Also, don't assume that all protestants hate Catholics or think they are the great whore. I am a protestant, and though I disagree with the Catholic Church on a number of things, I haven't written them off. Often times, I will even listen to the Mass from St. Patrick's Cathedral on the xm radio weekday mornings.

Guest Butero

Glad to see you back Borderline. I have never been one to accept things I hear without questioning them. I went back myself and read through the Bible over and over and over again, more than a dozen times straight through. I have been through the New Testament over 20 times. I use a Greek and Hebrew Dictionary to better understand the meaning of the words. Here is where we part ways. I don't accept what I read from extra-Biblical sources without questioning them. Just because a historian claims something is true, I don't believe it. You will find that historians will differ when they tell us Bible history. None of us were there, so they can easily manipulate historical data and revise it to suit their ends. I am also very careful about being manipulated through the use of Greek and Hebrew words. I have seen someone completely twist the meaning of something based on which Hebrew word was used in a given place. Yes, the original word matters, but people like to use this method to mold the Word into what they want it to say to fit their doctrine.

Because I have been studying the Word for over 20 years, I am pretty settled on most things, but I am not completely close minded either. I have had to revise my opinions on a number of important things over the years when Biblical facts were presented. Again, the key here is Biblical facts. The Bible is innerant. Outside sources brought into a debate are not. When I look at you, I see someone with a made up mind. How does that make you differen't from the people you are attacking for being close minded? :noidea: How do you know with absolute certainty that the prophecy teachers of our day are all wrong? :noidea: I don't always agree with them, but it is obvious they have spent a great deal of time studying scripture.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Who are these experts that you disagree with and don't like you????