enoob57

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  517
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

are we born with sin, or are we born with the curse of Adam's sin. Adam sined and brought death to everyone in the world..... but are you sure we're born with sin....... and there is a difference.

I know that when I was a small boy, I played a game with my older brother. I lost spectacularly. As my brother was victorious, and I the loser, a black spirit welled up inside me. This was a feeling that so terribly enraged me, I never wanted to play a game again for fear of having that feeling. I guess I blamed the game but it was in fact sin. It was pride from which came the shame of losing. Where did this come from? Was I born with this? It certainly wasn't my will to have it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

are we born with sin, or are we born with the curse of Adam's sin. Adam sined and brought death to everyone in the world..... but are you sure we're born with sin....... and there is a difference.

I know that when I was a small boy, I played a game with my older brother. I lost spectacularly. As my brother was victorious, and I the loser, a black spirit welled up inside me. This was a feeling that so terribly enraged me, I never wanted to play a game again for fear of having that feeling. I guess I blamed the game but it was in fact sin. It was pride from which came the shame of losing. Where did this come from? Was I born with this? It certainly wasn't my will to have it.

But I have had enough phycology to know that you may well have developed it early in your life. It doesn't necessarily mean you were born with it I'm not really sure. I don't mean to sound like I think you are wrong for I asked the questions because I'm still working through them myself.

But I have had enough phycology to know that you may well have developed it early in your life. It doesn't necessarily mean you were born with it I'm not really sure. I don't mean to sound like I think you are wrong for I asked the questions because I'm still working through them myself.

Glad you told me that. I feel on this thread I have been subjected to the inquisition. I will say this then, since you are open minded. Man has a false image of god from his lack of knowledge about Him. Upon this false image his reasoning is based, and in turn this makes up a man's moral spirit. This false image prescipitates a faulty and hypocritical line of moral reasoning through which he condemns others along with himself.

The Christ is the True Image of God which when believed upon changes a man's absolute by which a man reasons morally, and he becomes spiritually changed accordingly. And this Christ displayed a Love that is eternal in faithfulness and trustworthiness even unto death, for he endured torture and crucifixion yet asked for forgiveness to those who had treated him with such brutality and wanton malice. A man therefore becomes a child of God, if he believes from the heart that this is the Personification of God in the Christ.

Likewise since the Christ is the Word of God made flesh he is born with the proper and Holy Image of God as the foundation of his moral reasoning. As a man he then becomes what a man should be according to this perfect absolute. So in affect he is also the Holy image of man unto God, and so he is both images at once and thereby reconciles God and man.

With this in mind it is impossible for man to not be a sinner as long as a man has a corrupt image of god ruling in his moral reasoning.

Edited by childeye

It would help me to understand your thinking if I knew exactly what you consider sin to be.

It would help me to understand your thinking if I knew exactly what you consider sin to be.

The perfect questions you ask, so that one might know how to and how not to be righteous before God. Your logic is always right on track.. You check your addition through subtraction..your subtraction through addition..Your heart is without guile... You receive me as a little child...You are a pleasure to exchange discourse with...

The first commandment is Love God with all your heart mind and soul. This is the first and foremost Truth unto men. The knowledge of the Person of God encompasses all Spiritual Truth. All sin leads away from this Truth. Picture a single light shining in the dark in all directions three dimensionally .There are an infinate number of directions away from this one light. So many ways to destroy a Holy Image of a perfect and pure Personality, so as to destroy a love for Him. But from any where in the darkness looking into the light there is only one direction towards the Light. This is the Truth of God's Person. this Light . There is one Truth and yet many lies that lead away into darkness. Many demons that can live in one man all at once through this ignorance, yet only one Truth that can live in all men through knowledge. So all lies fundamentally at conception exist to thwart this great commandment in some way. It may be to deny there is a light at all, or to pervert the true Image, or Person of that Light. Whatever it takes to thwart the great commandment. All sin is based on following a lie therefore, and those who believe in the lie are in darkness in both the mind and the heart and have become corrupt.

The second commandment is love your neighbor as you love yourself. This adds to the first, not so much proclaiming the existence of God but describiing what Love is and what Love does. Love is an empathy for others in lieu of yourself. A sacrificing of ones self for others as if they were you. This commandment contains in it, both subjective and objective points of view at once in one's reasoning. Therefore it draws the clear and undeniable line of hypocrisy. For when you cross this line, you are doing unto others what you would not want done to you. Therefore this commandment is a mental understanding that reveals all hypocrisy. No lie can defeat it, for the lie through it destroys itself. It is an established precedent that will reward each man according to his own doings. With this Truth, a man becomes his own judge and will be condemned, or justified, according to his own words.

To sum up, Love does the second commandment without thinking about it, and God is the Love that does it. So sin is first and foremost, not esteeming God as one's Light and the Spirit of Love in men's hearts. Through unbelief in this, Love dies in a man and darkness takes over. And without this Love which is lost upon the first and foremost lie, mankind cannot keep the second commandment. Therefore, all sin is walking in hypocrisy because man did not esteem God as God.

Consequently, it is my sincere and utmost desire to boldly proclaim, that anybody who chooses to disobey God, does not know Him and are not free in their wills, but lost in their souls.

Edited by childeye

That is going to take some pondering on my part.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,332
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Consequently, it is my sincere and utmost desire to boldly proclaim, that anybody who chooses to disobey God, does not know Him and are not free in their wills, but lost in their souls.

Rom 7

7 Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives? 2 For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her husband. 3 So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man. 4 Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another

• 2 weeks later...

Rom 7

7 Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives? 2 For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her husband. 3 So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man. 4 Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another