• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  856
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/22/1997

Hi All I was going to put this in controversy section as this article seems to be more that way.

However since I'm a new member and not a Junior yet I couldn't place it over there. So I put the article over here.

Atheist Ricky Gervais � A Better Christian than Christians?

Are atheists better Christians than Christians are today? Famous comedian and English actor Ricky Gervais likes to think so.

Posting a holiday message for Easter entitled �Why I�m A Good Christian� in The Wall Street Journal, Gervais, a professing atheist, revealed that he is a �good Christian� compared to a lot of Christians.

To prove his point, he outlined the Ten Commandments and analyzed how he faired against each law. Giving himself a 10 out of 10 � passing all counts of murder, idolatry, and blasphemy � Gervais considered his perfect score �not bad for an atheist.�

My link

well, i dont think you can be a christian if you dont believe that Christ died for your sins and accept his gift of forgiveness, but it is possible for unsaved people to act better than christians

Edited by sPrevorb31

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

we need to pray for this ricky that he will come to know Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He just doesn't know what is is missing not knowing Jesus. Lord Jesus, please save this man's soul and may his life then bring You glory and honor and may he use his talent to bless You and praise You amen

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

we need to pray for this ricky that he will come to know Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He just doesn't know what is is missing not knowing Jesus. Lord Jesus, please save this man's soul and may his life then bring You glory and honor and may he use his talent to bless You and praise You amen

I would also be praying for those Christians that Ricky is looking at to get these idea's he has. We are very fast at pointing the finger at him, maybe, just maybe, we should be taking a deep look at ourselves before we condemn him for making fun of us. We should also understand, that We may be the only Bible a person will ever, read...so if I act in a way that drives this person off, who is really the evil one. :noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

This guy got just what he wanted by the stastement he made. It got the attention of both the news media and Christians, and the

purpose was to get a rise of indignation from said Christians.

The only thing any of us have to give God is the life He gave us to begin with, and I hardly think this guy is doing that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

I think the Lord will judge that