GlidingWings

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

Hey Enoob I am familiar with your Theology and Pre Rapture Belief. Because for years I was once like you and defended the Pre trib belief. But I would like to say. No matter how much you believe this and no matter how much you pray about this or even if you fast for 40 days, that

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,184
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

A pretrib Rapture of the Church (1 Cor 15:51-58; 1 Thess 4:13-18; Rev 3:10).

Allows these event to flow nicely

take it away and placement for these to occur become very difficult!

Judgment Seat of Christ (Rom 14:10; 1 Cor 3:9-15; 4:1-5; 9:24-27; 2 Cor 5:10).

Marriage of the Lamb (2 Cor 11:2; Rev 19:6-8).

Singing of Two Songs (Rev 4-5).

Lamb Receiving the Seven-Sealed Scroll (Rev 5).

Love Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

Sorry Enoob even all the scriptures you have combined there will not change the order of things.

When Paul says that by no letter or no Spirit is equivalent to saying

when one ignores the response of another and continues on in a memorized path ... He argues only with himself... Love Steven

I am leaning more and more towards a mid tribulation rapture. Several reasons for this, but the main one is that the marriage feast of the Lamb, at which the bride is in attendance, happens before the end of the tribulation, before the return of Jesus to make war against all those who rejected Him, before the great and terrible day of the Lord.

In Christ.

Yes this is what I was trying to reason with bearthecross above - that all those events I listed (as one was yours) must also be placed into a time frame that is plausible to the whole...

For it is the cosmos that The Lord Has made to bear the countdown of its own ending through the perfect tick within time...

Love Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I had asked this question before in another thread, but received no real answer, so allow me to ask it again.

Let's say that the rapture happens before the tribulation, or mid-trib. Will there be new converts to Christianity during the tribulation or the latter part due to the work of the 144,000 elect? If so, will they have to go through the tribulation or will they be raptured before the wrath is poured out, making two raptures?

I do so hope the question is understandable, because it is rarely discussed and, to the best of my recollection, ignored. Do I need to ask this another way?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I had asked this question before in another thread, but received no real answer, so allow me to ask it again.

Let's say that the rapture happens before the tribulation, or mid-trib. Will there be new converts to Christianity during the tribulation or the latter part due to the work of the 144,000 elect? If so, will they have to go through the tribulation or will they be raptured before the wrath is poured out, making two raptures?

I do so hope the question is understandable, because it is rarely discussed and, to the best of my recollection, ignored. Do I need to ask this another way?

Yes.! If we look at those who are part of the first resurrection, we can see this clearly.

In Christ,

I need clarification. Are you saying you believe there is more then one rapture?

I heartily disagree, MG. We are told to study the Word, that includes prophecy. There is nothing wrong with studying the rapture or the trib, investigating both sides etc. The whole thing is of God, not of man. It becomes of man when winning the debate is placed ahead of learning His Word.

Only in this way... if The Son says only the Father knows the time and we just seek to know the events in a framework but to determine the time is foolishness for what Scripture will not be fully fullfilled? Love Steven

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, This is a topic that greatly interest me. My husband believes that there is no support for a pre tribulation rapture. He says people only want to believe that because they cannot fathom a God that would allow his children to endure such trials. I think both Steven and Bearthecross make wonderful points and I will have to study the scriptures to really make an educated stand on this issue. I only pray that if I am alive and on Earth when the tribulation gets here my faith will not waiver.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

I heartily disagree, MG. We are told to study the Word, that includes prophecy. There is nothing wrong with studying the rapture or the trib, investigating both sides etc. The whole thing is of God, not of man. It becomes of man when winning the debate is placed ahead of learning His Word.

Only in this way... if The Son says only the Father knows the time and we just seek to know the events in a framework but to determine the time is foolishness for what Scripture will not be fully fullfilled? Love Steven

Something we agree on :laugh::taped::wub:. The timeline can be studied, the time cannot. God bless you my brother.