• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,420
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

OK, this rainbow horse thing . . . I haven't seen the actual quote, but I have to wonder about it.

I had a dream where I saw angels with swords. The blades glowed white, but they were also like opals in that there were shimmers of colors in the white. If this is what he saw, I can imagine a 4 year old thinking "rainbow".

(P.S. If your comeback is that John did not describe seeing color, my response would be - what do men know about color? :laugh: . . . . i.e. Where a woman sees fuchsia, a man sees red. . . . And before you get on my case for criticism John's description, I have a bone to pick with him about writing the "rainbow resembling an emerald." Now what in cotton-picking blue blazes does that mean???!!??)

I always thought it was reading rainbow for kids not riding rainbow for Jesus :blink::whistling: I know get back into my little two cent worth oppion.... :laugh: Love Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

The bible says to try the spirits and see if they be from God. I believe this little boy is telling the truth about what he saw. The spirits coming against this boy through people condemning this book want to tear up and divide the body of believers. The spirit of God will unite and bless. So you tell me which spirit is being contrary to the will of God?

God brings life, satan brings death. I would be afraid to say that the devil is using this little boy and that it all a pack of lies. Shame on you, seek God for yourself. If it is the devil, it is the first time he has given hope to a million people. Satan wants to kill and destroy, not bless anyone. TRY THE SPIRITS and see if they be of God. :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,420
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The bible says to try the spirits and see if they be from God. I believe this little boy is telling the truth about what he saw. The spirits coming against this boy through people condemning this book want to tear up and divide the body of believers. The spirit of God will unite and bless. So you tell me which spirit is being contrary to the will of God?

God brings life, satan brings death. I would be afraid to say that the devil is using this little boy and that it all a pack of lies. Shame on you, seek God for yourself. If it is the devil, it is the first time he has given hope to a million people. Satan wants to kill and destroy, not bless anyone. TRY THE SPIRITS and see if they be of God. :emot-highfive:

Most of the world follow after satan in hope??? The question is this- can I change one small portion of any truth and it remain truth?

You seem confused... the only way we have to test the spirits is by the only objective source we have-> His Word! So if someone comes up to you and says all the angels fell from heaven and all angels are bad for they, the one's telling, have been to heaven and God told them this... what spirit is this? It is a lie according to God's Word... this is just an example of the eroding evil in this world against His Word-> If the foundation... The objective source... can be made of no use then all that is left is I feel this way or I feel that... all which lies in the subjective area of everyone's opinion is authority.... Love Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

name='2Joyful' timestamp='1303689407' post='1670074'

I don't "doubt" this kid.... So he may have missed some marks . "he's a kid" I "doubt" if I had one I could come back and be able to tell it all. He had a supernatural experience and I am not going to touch that with a ten foot pole

Hi '2Joyful,' It sounds to me like you "do" have "doubt." instead of being sure. The fact that you said, "So he "may" have missed "some marks" doesn't sound so "sure" to me.

Obviously, you do believe the child was speaking for God and it doesn't matter to you personally "that the child may have missed some marks" This is saying, that the child spoke forth telling things he saw from God but just didn't get it all right.

One thing I do know is that God does not, and will not, mix his unadulterated Holy Word with the extra-biblical found outside of his Will for he will not share his glory with another. For we have a more sure word of prophecy and no scripture is of any private interpretation. Those who have the words of God let them speak the word but if it does not come to past then it is not truth. Those who have a dream let him tell the dream.

Not all suppernatural experiences that happen are from God but our enemy satan can also get involved into those supernatuaral experiences. The child is not evil, nor is the child of Satan. But thus far the child could not have written a book on their own. It took the help of adults and it had to be edited and made ready to be put in print.