ayin jade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Perhaps you guys can explain something. What is the impetus behind what appears to be widespread doubt over the death of Osama? What is causing so many people to react with doubt to the claims made by Obama here? Don't laugh, please! Just seems odd to me... people claiming it is a photoshop job. Seems like an awfully big thing to fake. :noidea:

It's Obama sister.:thumbsup: He's not credible in the minds and hearts of many Americans.:blink:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Perhaps you guys can explain something. What is the impetus behind what appears to be widespread doubt over the death of Osama? What is causing so many people to react with doubt to the claims made by Obama here? Don't laugh, please! Just seems odd to me... people claiming it is a photoshop job. Seems like an awfully big thing to fake. :noidea:

It's Obama sister.:thumbsup: He's not credible in the minds and hearts of many Americans.:blink:

But it's not just Obama, he is just the spokesman...

• Topic Count:  955
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

You know, the timing of the BC release was very clever. Liberal media was reporting that Osama wanted to get it out of the way so he could concentrate on the more important business at hand (I am paraphrasing here). So, the timeline appears to be: give word to raid the compound, release bc, allow enough time for the birthers to publically focus on the bc confusion, kill Osama, seemingly getting the "more important business at hand" done and reinforcing the idea that questioning the bc is the antithesis of 'getting the job done'. Hey presto, birthers look like whack jobs, and Obama gets to bask in the political glory of the capture and death of Osama in an election year. That about right? Clever Obama.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

You know, the timing of the BC release was very clever. Liberal media was reporting that Osama wanted to get it out of the way so he could concentrate on the more important business at hand (I am paraphrasing here). So, the timeline appears to be: give word to raid the compound, release bc, allow enough time for the birthers to publically focus on the bc confusion, kill Osama, seemingly getting the "more important business at hand" done and reinforcing the idea that questioning the bc is the antithesis of 'getting the job done'. Hey presto, birthers look like whack jobs, and Obama gets to bask in the political glory of the capture and death of Osama in an election year. That about right? Clever Obama.

A good possibility. Why wait a week between the raid and the announcement? It does not take a week for DNA analysis.

OK, this is weird.

Allen to be new Afghanistan commander: U.S. source

WASHINGTON | Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:10am EDT

(Reuters) - The Obama administration will name Lieutenant General John Allen, who commanded troops in Iraq, to lead U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan, a U.S. official said on Wednesday.

Allen, deputy commander of U.S. Central Command, will be named the new Afghanistan commander as President Barack Obama plans a major shake-up of his military and security leaders, said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Obama is expected to nominate General David Petraeus, who has led the Western campaign in Afghanistan since last summer, to replace Leon Panetta as the head of the CIA.

Source

~~~~~~~

This was announced last Wednesday!! The raid was a week ago.

OK, I'm confused.

The initial report said the raid occurred last week.

Yet in saying the body will be buried at sea in this video, it is mentioned it will be buried within 24 hours of death in order to fulfill Muslim tradition.

Someone please explain!

The raid was yesterday.

Planning for the raid has been ongoing for some time.

I don't know if the new appointments mean anything or not. I don't look for conspiracies.

Last night, it was reported the raid was a week ago.

And if the raid was yesterday, how did they get the DNA evidence processed in time? I've heard it takes a day.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Another "Hmmmm" moment ... The Prez said he has been planning this since last Oct ... been meeting daily with his advisers, and ordered the strike today ... sniff ... sniff ... is this an election year?

Seems a bit coincidental to me...and yes hmm elections are heating up right on schedule too. :laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

Thank You Lord!