• Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Matt. 7:15

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Or Not

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:15

But I believe that we should Love as Jesus Christ Loved.

We should do the will of God as Jesus did.

... It Is No Secret

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:

but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:17-19

... The Bible Aways Tells The Truth

Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts. 2 Chronicles 19:7

And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. Job 28:28

The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. Psalm 19:9

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Psalms 111:10

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline." Proverbs 1:7

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28

... Yet Some Still Deny The Truth

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3:16-17

... They Have No Fear

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are in their ways:

And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes. Romans 3:10-18

... Believe And Be Blessed Beloved

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:

... Or Not

and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

Love, Joe

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Now if that is the Esoteric Christianity you meant, than you are 100% wrong that Beinsa Douno preached Esoteric Christianity. You can put a blame, a lable, you can black list anything you wish BUT CAN YOU BRING TRUE PROOFS. Not made up stuff and talk that you cannot back up.

You can find a lot of people citing all day long the Bible, or Christ, but do they really have Love in their hearts as Jesus did?

If I were you I wouldn't make a statement on any person being bad until I do my research and find the facts for myself.

(Do not fall into beliefs that only your understanding of the Gospel is the most right one, and everyone elses not, becaus right on this forum many do not believe in everything you do.)

First of all the Bible is the 100% word of God if you dismiss his word out of hand the truth is not in you. Yes you need love, that is on the Bible, but you need wisdom as well.

He did do his research and he was trying to give you a warning about a false teacher not bringing saying his was bad but his teachings were false. I googled the man and yes he did teach Esoteric Christianity. Its in wiki here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Deunov I think you know this full well and suspect you came here to teach us this false religion.

Thank you for bringing that up. I don't know who wrote that "Description of the teaching" that Beinsa Douno gave, but it is untrue. Beinsa Douno preached exactly what Jesus Christ preached. Nothing more nothing less.

You either preach what Jesus Christ preached or you are preaching something else. Unfortunately ignorance has something to do with that description. I am in no way interested to believe that I am somewhat bigger than you or anybody else. It is very sad somebody is writing about Beinsa Douno without knowing exactly what he is saying.

I have read for years lectures by Beinsa Douno and could never find anything negative. No one has thought me Christianity better than Beinsa Douno. i've been to many churches, but most of them fail to preach what Jesus preached. Love and brotherhood.

Edited by Love Wisdom Truth

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

Good post, the first line I made bold, made me raise an eyebrow. "Gospel through Christ paid for nobodies sins"????? There are Christians that actually believe this??????? It's like, HELLO, one of the main points of Christianity is accepting Jesus as our Lord an Savior, that is why were called Christians.

Now for the two other points that caught my attention.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Now if that is the Esoteric Christianity you meant, than you are 100% wrong that Beinsa Douno preached Esoteric Christianity. You can put a blame, a lable, you can black list anything you wish BUT CAN YOU BRING TRUE PROOFS. Not made up stuff and talk that you cannot back up.

You can find a lot of people citing all day long the Bible, or Christ, but do they really have Love in their hearts as Jesus did?

If I were you I wouldn't make a statement on any person being bad until I do my research and find the facts for myself.

(Do not fall into beliefs that only your understanding of the Gospel is the most right one, and everyone elses not, becaus right on this forum many do not believe in everything you do.)

First of all the Bible is the 100% word of God if you dismiss his word out of hand the truth is not in you. Yes you need love, that is on the Bible, but you need wisdom as well.

He did do his research and he was trying to give you a warning about a false teacher not bringing saying his was bad but his teachings were false. I googled the man and yes he did teach Esoteric Christianity. Its in wiki here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Deunov I think you know this full well and suspect you came here to teach us this false religion.

Thank you for bringing that up. I don't know who wrote that "Description of the teaching" that Beinsa Douno gave, but it is untrue. Beinsa Douno preached exactly what Jesus Christ preached. Nothing more nothing less.

You either preach what Jesus Christ preached or you are preaching something else. Unfortunately ignorance has something to do with that description. I am in no way interested to believe that I am somewhat bigger than you or anybody else. It is very sad somebody is writing about Beinsa Douno without knowing exactly what he is saying.

I have read for years lectures by Beinsa Douno and could never find anything negative. No one has thought me Christianity better than Beinsa Douno. i've been to many churches, but most of them fail to preach what Jesus preached. Love and brotherhood.

I had to remove the size restrictions you placed on your words because some of us can't read small print, plus, you words are important to what you believe and we want to know you. First, there is many internet sites that speak of Peter, his life and his teachings. They also speak of what he had started, as in having a following. One of them is called The Teaching of the Universal White Brotherhood. Another is that he does teach Esoteric Christianity. He is known to of started the Christian Esoteric School of the Universal White Brotherhood in Bulgaria. Why is this so hard for you to believe?

I am fluent in Bulgarian and have never found in Beinsa Douno's lectures that he was preaching "Esoteric Christianity", or that he established "Esoteric Christian School."

Anybody that knows better please bring proofs. Bring those lectures that say he was preaching Esoteric Christianity. One could see in the writings in wiki the "human" interpretation and human analysis and sometimes incomplete descriptions of what Beinsa Douno preached. Instead of writing what Beinsa Douno said, they describe the teaching from their point of view. I even suspect the person who wrote the page on wiki was not aware of the meaning of the term "Esoteric". Same thing is with the New Testament. We have so many "Churches. Baptist, Evangelical, Protestant, Orthodox, Catholic etc. etc. and each one says "we are the right one". God does not teach to you "Love is this and that and to me something else. It is us the humans who often do not understand the Word of God and color it the way we see It. Well some people see better than others. And some think that their vision is the best and that they should be the leaders of others. For me there is only One leader in the World and it is God our Father in Heaven.

The religion of "Love one another." is way deeper than many think. Actually Beinsa Douno says "There is only one true religion in the world and that is the religion of Love.

You may have everything, food, houses, money, but if you don't have Love you are nothing.

Jesus showed love even to those who nailed Him to the cross. ""Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves .... "

Edited by Love Wisdom Truth

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Love Wisdom Truth, what in his teachings or your beliefs is the reason why Jesus came? What was His death for? Is He the Son of God, part of the Trinity?

Love Wisdom Truth, what in his teachings or your beliefs is the reason why Jesus came? What was His death for? Is He the Son of God, part of the Trinity?

1. Jesus came to bring us the law of "Love one another."

2. To pay for the humankind sins.

3. He is the Son of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Here are some links I have found. Please, show us where all these people are wrong. Each site goes into depth of what Peter taught and how they also follwo his teachings. If they differ then what you believe, sit and tell us of your faith.

The English Master Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno) Home Page

Translations from Bulgarian of Authentic Versions of the Lectures and Other Works

The White Brotherhood Society

The Christ of The White Brotherhood Society

It is late and I work tomorrow. I will continue to watch for your answers.

God Bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

How is one saved Love Wisdom Truth?