WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.44
  • Content Count:  44,502
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

An exhaustive report by Standard Chartered predicts that gold will more than triple to $5,000 an ounce because of a lack of supply, not just because of a surge in demand that most bullion bugs cite in their bullish calls.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/cnbc-com-id-43396080/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Thats just great. I need a new crown. I may not be able to afford it.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think the price hype is just a manipulation tool for the sellers to get the prices up. Silver is im much shorter supply than is gold and is used in Industry much more than gold.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

I think the price hype is just a manipulation tool for the sellers to get the prices up. Silver is im much shorter supply than is gold and is used in Industry much more than gold.

True silver is a much rarer commodity than gold. Its also going to sky rocket I think so if you can find it and afford silver I think its worth owning. Gold will sky rocket also and if the worlds currency does actually get backed by gold, and if it does it may become illegal to have it and they will try and take it away again or hey some of us who have some will be able to sell it at a good price. :)

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

True silver is a much rarer commodity than gold. Its also going to sky rocket I think so if you can find it and afford silver I think its worth owning. Gold will sky rocket also and if the worlds currency does actually get backed by gold, and if it does it may become illegal to have it and they will try and take it away again or hey some of us who have some will be able to sell it at a good price. :)

Mizz, i don't think there is enough gold in the world to back a global currency. It takes a certain amount of money per individual for an economic system to be functional and we in the US have ourgrown what would be available to back a currency without the cost of an ounce being in the six figures.

A dollar is worth whatever we decide it's worth whether it's backed up by gold or good faith..... With the good faith, things have to happen to keep that faith valid, but if you back up the dollar with gold, you still have to agree what an ounce of gold is worth and no one can ever know if it will hold it's value when push comes to shove.

If the world comes to a real financial collapse, I would much rather have a big warehouse full of good toilet paper than full of gold. When people start falling back to necessities, gold will be not so great..... it would be food water and certain necessieits that people will be wanting to barter with.

So, I think toilet paper would be much easier to trade for a hamburger than some tiny piece of gold or silver. When push comes to shove, it will be stuff that's important Two years worth of feeeze dried food will be completely priceless...... but of little use without water...... something to think about.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Mizz, i don't think there is enough gold in the world to back a global currency. It takes a certain amount of money per individual for an economic system to be functional and we in the US have ourgrown what would be available to back a currency without the cost of an ounce being in the six figures.

If its the rich men of the world who is going to control the money wouldn't we be seeing those kinda of men buying up large amounts of gold? and some of those men who are doing such things have been those who have been trying to reshape the entire world into their idea of a global society. I'm not suggesting that we all have our money backed in gold or silver but that the 'rich men' who believe they will control everything are backing themselves, their interests, their goals with it.

A dollar is worth whatever we decide it's worth whether it's backed up by gold or good faith..... With the good faith, things have to happen to keep that faith valid, but if you back up the dollar with gold, you still have to agree what an ounce of gold is worth and no one can ever know if it will hold it's value when push comes to shove.

I understand the gold standard, and how that all takes place or should take place. I just don't see where leaders of America, Britan, etc. are going to be consulted when that 'global governance' is instituted unless each are part of the leadership of whatever system comes about. Its coming down to nothing but banks, and other entities that make policy for all nations, we all speak on the coming fall of America how theres a coming system that will try and enslave us all so why couldn't those men who are vying for leadership be the ones who will dictate economy? and why couldn't they, who are already stocking gold, be the ones who declare who owns the most gold be the money lenders of the world?

If the world comes to a real financial collapse, I would much rather have a big warehouse full of good toilet paper than full of gold. When people start falling back to necessities, gold will be not so great..... it would be food water and certain necessieits that people will be wanting to barter with.

Completely understand that and some of us figure before the collapse we would sell what we have and then stock all the necessary things which not only helps us but so many others also. Its not like theres no warning signs to look for to see when things may be heading in that direction whether biblically or through a careful watch on the economy. Theres no good that comes from storing up money, gold or otherwise if it cannot be put to good use.

So, I think toilet paper would be much easier to trade for a hamburger than some tiny piece of gold or silver. When push comes to shove, it will be stuff that's important Two years worth of feeeze dried food will be completely priceless...... but of little use without water...... something to think about.

Also agree. There are myriads of things one can do to prepare for whats coming yet we also must not forget that our reliance is on Him first and foremost. Just as He protected and feed the Israelites in the desert He will also feed us and if we are called out to the frontlines to serve Him, where we do not have food or watered stored I have all faith that He will care and feed us according to His will.

shalom,

Mizz