IGNORED

hell is for the sin, not the sinner

Gods_girl111

All Revealed

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. John 12:46-48

if He's teaching us ALL the same truth then why are there different religions? why are there unbelievers? like I've said before, He's waiting for an appointed time to reveal all.

Truth

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. John 16:2

Is Most

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:14

Will Hate God

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

God is long suffering toward all of us hoping that none are lost but to He lets us have our choices He has given us free will as an act of love. We are not robots designed by God to simply do what He says, robots can't truly love anyone, God wants us to love Him on our own and the only way to get that is through giving us a choice NOT to love God.

Amen~!

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

name='Smalcald' timestamp='1308443217' post='1687722'

But as far as hell goes keep in mind "those in hell won't want to go to heaven they would hate heaven as much as they hate hell."

This is silly as well as an absurb statement. Remember the test that shows a false prophet in..........

Matthew 7:15-23 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles ? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit, but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast in the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name ? and in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many wonderful works ? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The fate of false prophets will be that they will be hewn down and cast into the fire (hell) because they never had a heart for God. Hiding their wicked hearts from us by portraying themselves in sheep's clothing but inwardly they fight against the truth. But they will stand before God and he will proclaim that they be "cast into the fire" and hear the words, for I never knew you depart from me, ye workers of iniquity.

In their defense to their pronounced fate of being cast into the fire the false prophets proclaim to the Lord didn't we prophesy in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name and in thy name done many wonderful works. If the false prophets were not afraid of being cast into the fires of hell then they would not have plead their case about all of the works they did in the name of the Lord. But they were cast into the fire as the Lord told them he never knew them depart from me ye workers of iniquity.

Remember the rich man and Lazurus in.............Luke 16:19-31

vs.19) There was a certain rich man that made a good sum of money every single day vs.20) Then you had Lazurus who was a beggar and his body was full of sores but people took and laid him at the rich man's gate vs.21) and while he was there Lazurus desired just to eat the crumbs that fell from the rich man's table but only the dogs came to him and licked the sores on his body.

vs.22) Over time both the rich man and Lazurus the beggar died and was buried. The angels came and carried Lazurus into the bosom of Abraham vs.23) And the rich man found himself in hell as he lifted up his eyes being in torments could see Abraham off in the distance and Lazurus in his bosom vs.24) The rich man calls out saying Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazurus over to me that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue because I am being tormented in this flame.

vs.25) But Abraham begins to remind the rich man in his lifetime received good things and Lazurus in his lifetime received evil things but now Lazurus is being comforted and you are being tormented. vs.26) But on top of all of this there is a great gulf fixed so that those who would pass from here to where you are cannot cross over and neither can those being in torments cross over to us.

vs.27) Then the rich man calls out to Abraham for mercy and to send Lazurus to his father's house vs.28) because he's got five brothers that Lazurus can testify unto them about the torments of hell. vs.29) Abraham called back to the rich man and told him that they have Moses and the prophets let them hear them speaking of his five brothers vs.30) The rich man replies back to Abraham and says No, Abraham but if just one went to his five brothers from the dead then they would repent. vs.31) But Abraham tells the rich man if they would not hear Moses and the prophets then they wouldn't be convinced even if one did rise from the dead.

Those in hell never wanted to stay in hell but it was exactly the opposite and there was no escaping or crossing over to heaven from hell nor from heaven to hell as God has it fixed so one can't cross over to the otherside from where they are at. The rich man cried out to Abraham for mercy to send Lazurus to him and let him dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue because I am being tormented in this flame.

Asking for mercy in their torments doesn't seem like the wicked enjoys hell instead they ask for mercy but none will be given.

Those in hell would embrace heaven they would love heaven over the torments of hell those in hell certainly would not hate heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/19/1989

Every path is valid, even if it appears someone is going "away" from God. Remember, God expresses through each of us, the "saint" and the "sinner". ( edited by botz...the link is against the ToS of these boards, and teaches New Age spirituality. )

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

Every path is valid, even if it appears someone is going "away" from God. Remember, God expresses through each of us, the "saint" and the "sinner". ( link edited )

Really? There seems to be only one way!

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Beware what you follow!

Matthew 7:13-15

Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep