Littlelambseativy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I do find it interesting that we want to know and speculate about the end times but at the same time when information is gleaned from the Bible as to who the rulers of the end times may be (all from the Bible and who the gods of mythology that we and our children study in school) we do not want to hear about it but turn our heads. Why then do we even think past or the present? We should look only to the sky and to the coming of the Lord. Why do we concern ourselves with history? Why try to speculate the meaning of the Book of Daniel or Revelation? That is not for us to know. Forget about anything to do with Prophecy. As Solomon said "there is nothing new under the sun" do you suppose that the very gods of the past are the fallen angels - the nephilim? Do you suppose we should not think about the events that are happening in the sky?

Should we bury our heads in the sand? There may have been a flying saucer in the heading of that site but Patrick Heron has appeared on many sites including the Raiders Network News etc. so do we colour all sites with the same brush? If Marzulli and Chuck Missler appear on that same site does that make them just as bizarre? I am interested in what these men have to say not the form of the art work of the website on which they appear.

There is a great deal to think about. Movies people will watch but if there is anything to the delusion that Satan is using being talked about by men who study the Bible that seems fictional that is disregarded. Satan sure is cunning - even with the christians.

Do not think that I am criticizing your opinions - you are entitled to them and I am fine with it I just hoped for more solid rebuttal than a wave of the hand.

I wasn't merely waving my hand. I have looked into this stuff in the past and also scripture and to be quite honest with you it is plausible depending on where you sit and how you define certain words. However, for me, it doesn't quite fit into the understanding that I have of scripture and it also looks more like fallen Angels transforming themselves into Ministers of Light.:thumbsup:

The only reason that they would do that is to deceiev and get our focus off of the Truth.:wub:

I know that the folks who preach this stuff use this as their exact point of order. However, I think they too have lost focus and perspective. The real fight is right in front of us every single day.:wub:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

I do find it interesting that we want to know and speculate about the end times but at the same time when information is gleaned from the Bible as to who the rulers of the end times may be (all from the Bible and who the gods of mythology that we and our children study in school) we do not want to hear about it but turn our heads. Why then do we even think past or the present? We should look only to the sky and to the coming of the Lord. Why do we concern ourselves with history? Why try to speculate the meaning of the Book of Daniel or Revelation? That is not for us to know. Forget about anything to do with Prophecy. As Solomon said "there is nothing new under the sun" do you suppose that the very gods of the past are the fallen angels - the nephilim? Do you suppose we should not think about the events that are happening in the sky?

Should we bury our heads in the sand? There may have been a flying saucer in the heading of that site but Patrick Heron has appeared on many sites including the Raiders Network News etc. so do we colour all sites with the same brush? If Marzulli and Chuck Missler appear on that same site does that make them just as bizarre? I am interested in what these men have to say not the form of the art work of the website on which they appear.

There is a great deal to think about. Movies people will watch but if there is anything to the delusion that Satan is using being talked about by men who study the Bible that seems fictional that is disregarded. Satan sure is cunning - even with the christians.

Do not think that I am criticizing your opinions - you are entitled to them and I am fine with it I just hoped for more solid rebuttal than a wave of the hand.

I wasn't merely waving my hand. I have looked into this stuff in the past and also scripture and to be quite honest with you it is plausible depending on where you sit and how you define certain words. However, for me, it doesn't quite fit into the understanding that I have of scripture and it also looks more like fallen Angels transforming themselves into Ministers of Light.:thumbsup:

The only reason that they would do that is to deceiev and get our focus off of the Truth.:wub:

I know that the folks who preach this stuff use this as their exact point of order. However, I think they too have lost focus and perspective. The real fight is right in front of us every single day.:wub:

Peace,

Dave

I fully agree that the real fight is in front of us every day. I do think that we can take our eyes off the Lord but at the same time if we are not aware of what the enemy is about we can be fooled into anything and that is why the emergent church is gaining in strength and popularity. The enemy is most deceitful and unless we know who and what we are dealing with we can easily succumb to the his trappings. Know your enemy and be armed with the Word of God and all of this is in the Word.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

But yuo did not answer my questions:

As far as the Nephilim he is right they were the gods of mythology.

I am familiar with the demons who call themselves gods and how they have ruled throughout history - whether they are "the Nephilim" or not.

Like right now, I would say "Aphrodite" is the ruling power of Hollywood and the fashion industry. (Observational analysis)

So what does having this knowledge do for you? Sure it is "exciting" to know these things, and get into what is going on in the demonic realm. But is this what revelation is for?

But to judge it as not the word of God ? Are you sure? I would not want to say. God has spoken in and through some very interesting ways.

Judging fruit.

Where is the fruit of the Spirit?

Patrick Heron's words food for thought? Definitely!! It is just that we are not used to thinking of these things and if we do we think in the same old conventional manner as did everyone from the past. Rocking the boat is not good.

I did mention he had some interesting things to say. But why would the Lord give revelation that yolks people to bondage?

Peace,

Dave

I fully agree that the real fight is in front of us every day. I do think that we can take our eyes off the Lord but at the same time if we are not aware of what the enemy is about we can be fooled into anything and that is why the emergent church is gaining in strength and popularity. The enemy is most deceitful and unless we know who and what we are dealing with we can easily succumb to the his trappings. Know your enemy and be armed with the Word of God and all of this is in the Word.

I disagree.:thumbsup:

The emergent church isn't off focus because of what the enemy is doing. The enemy is defeated.:thumbsup: The emergent church is off focus because they have lost focus on the Truth and are now piling up teachers to tickle their itching ears and twitching flesh.:wub:

"They went out from us but aren't of us."

1Jo 2:19

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

I am familiar with the demons who call themselves gods and how they have ruled throughout history - whether they are "the Nephilim" or not.

Like right now, I would say "Aphrodite" is the ruling power of Hollywood and the fashion industry. (Observational analysis)

So what does having this knowledge do for you? Sure it is "exciting" to know these things, and get into what is going on in the demonic realm. But is this what revelation is for?

But to judge it as not the word of God ? Are you sure? I would not want to say. God has spoken in and through some very interesting ways.

Judging fruit.

Patrick Heron's words food for thought? Definitely!! It is just that we are not used to thinking of these things and if we do we think in the same old conventional manner as did everyone from the past. Rocking the boat is not good.

I did mention he had some interesting things to say. But why would the Lord give revelation that yolks people to bondage?

Neb,

Demons are spirits that need a body to inhabit. That is why Jesus said that they roam the earth looking for a body to inhabit.

Nephilim or those who fell with Lucifer are some of the fallen angels that for a lack of a better phrase, ruled the people of Greece, Rome , Egypt etc. The same gods but with different names. It is those who went in to the daughters of men and begat giants one of whom was Goliath.

Aphrodite is a goddess - or a nephilim or fallen angel. She is not a demon just as Zeus, Jupiter, Neptune, Diana etc were.

These are the ones that were bound in the pit that Jesus went to show Himself to after He rose from the dead.

Not all of them are chained in the pit some of them are still with Satan in the heavens. They are the 'Powers and Principalities of the air'.

I do not understand what you want of me when you say where is the fruit of the Spirit.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

This man blows an uncertain trumpet, as do so many of the other pre-tribulationists (Ice and LaHaye being a good example). It's escapism, pure and simple. It uses Scripture out of context (as does all of pre-millennialism) and does great damage to the prophecies of Daniel and the words of Jesus. You may buy into it if you like. I can't in good conscience.

Again: apostasia refers to departure from a standard, not departure from a PLACE.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

http://thestrongdelusion.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1653&Itemid=9

A most interesting and informative time spent listening. Your going to be surprised even if your mind is not changed.

Heron makes an interesting point about Noah's flood. Not only was it brought to wipe out the people, it was also brought to wipe out the giants, the offspring of the nephilum and humans.

Judging fruit.

Neb,

Demons are spirits that need a body to inhabit. That is why Jesus said that they roam the earth looking for a body to inhabit.

Nephilim or those who fell with Lucifer are some of the fallen angels that for a lack of a better phrase, ruled the people of Greece, Rome , Egypt etc. The same gods but with different names. It is those who went in to the daughters of men and begat giants one of whom was Goliath.

Aphrodite is a goddess - or a nephilim or fallen angel. She is not a demon just as Zeus, Jupiter, Neptune, Diana etc were.

These are the ones that were bound in the pit that Jesus went to show Himself to after He rose from the dead.

Not all of them are chained in the pit some of them are still with Satan in the heavens. They are the 'Powers and Principalities of the air'.

I do not understand what you want of me when you say where is the fruit of the Spirit.

Can you show me the Hebrew translation that states that nephilim are fallen angels or their offspring?

Here's Strongs translation;

5303. n@phiyl

Search for H5303 in KJVSL

lypn n@phiyl nef-eel'

or nphil {nef-eel'}; from 5307; properly, a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant:--giant.

See Hebrew 5307

The scripture that it's from;

Ge 6:4

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

I think Heron has some interesting thoughts on the nephilim. (they sure have been popping up a lot in my studies lately!) I will be looking at the scriptures to see how or if this fits into the end times.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Are you provoked to love through this teaching? Filled with joy and/or peace?

Again:

So what does having this knowledge do for you? Sure it is "exciting" to know these things, and get into what is going on in the demonic realm. But is this what Revelation is for?