IGNORED

For those of you who listen to Glenn Beck ....

ayin jade

If you regularly listen to or watch Glenn Beck ....  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Will you pay the subscription to watch gbtv (his new online tv show)?

• yes
    • no
    • would like to but cannot afford it now
    • not sure or have not decided

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/12/1978

Hello, all. I am new here and after searching for a place to add my first post, I found this thread and being a Beck fan, felt this would be a safe place to start. I would love to subscribe to GBTV, but cannot afford to right now. At one time I was an Insider EXTREME member, but 45 dollars a month could not be justified for as little as I used it. I was a regular veiwer of the TV show on FoxNews and still listen on radio when I can. I did get to attend Restoring Honor in DC, which was a huge thrill.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Hello, all. I am new here and after searching for a place to add my first post, I found this thread and being a Beck fan, felt this would be a safe place to start. I would love to subscribe to GBTV, but cannot afford to right now. At one time I was an Insider EXTREME member, but 45 dollars a month could not be justified for as little as I used it. I was a regular veiwer of the TV show on FoxNews and still listen on radio when I can. I did get to attend Restoring Honor in DC, which was a huge thrill.

I see this is your first post, so WELCOME - I hope that you enjoy Worthy. I watched Beck on Fox when it was free, but I won't be paying for Beck's programs.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/12/1978

I see this is your first post, so WELCOME - I hope that you enjoy Worthy. I watched Beck on Fox when it was free, but I won't be paying for Beck's programs.

Thank you for the welcome, nChrist.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am curious how many folks who listen to glenn beck will be subscribing to his new tv show at his online site gbtv.com. Please only respond to the poll if you regularly watch or listen to him.

I subscribed. I wanted to support his efforts. I ususally just listen to him on the radio, though.

I think he's doing a good job of investigative reporting and I hope others follow his lead.

I would agree Chester, and I like his approach because he pretty much documents his information and in passing that information on doesn't have to quote Glenn, but can go to the source of the information.