Edited by MeLessHimMore

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

He was distributing a book as well. Here's some other fun facts I was able to find out.

He did this, as far as I've been able to find out, to instigate a conflict kick all Muslims out of Europe. He was really, really happy that people killed Muslims in the Crusades. He Refers to himself as a "Cultural Conservative". "Cultural Relativism" is equal to "Cultural Marxism".

He really, really hates Multiculturalism. And liberals. And the UN. He's convinced that it will destroy Europe. He is engaging in "Jihad against Jihadists". He really dislikes Political Correctness. He really dislikes Feminism. He really dislikes Homosexuals. He really, really, really hates Muslims.

He's not so much a Neo-Nazi, as he is a Right Wing Super, Super, Super Nationalist.

He considered whether using Nuclear Weapons would be justified to instigate such a conflict.

He is not the only person with these motives. He ran a cell, there are probably about another 20 cells.

Sadly the media are reporting him as a christian fundamentalist.

He certainly refers to himself in that sense.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If he wanted to stir up hatred with the Islamics, why didn't he claim to be one.... seems to me to not be too bright. Not only evil, but plain stupid to go along with it.

What's the world coming to...... we got stupid Arab terrorists who can't even blow up their own underwear, and stupid Arian Terrorists who are really good at it who can't figure out how to blame someone they hate for their actions...

what is this world coming to?????

What really makes me angry is that I've just realized that I really wanted this to be Islamic related....... what's that say about me. Damn I'm disappointed in myself.

If he wanted to stir up hatred with the Islamics, why didn't he claim to be one.... seems to me to not be too bright. Not only evil, but plain stupid to go along with it.

What's the world coming to...... we got stupid Arab terrorists who can't even blow up their own underwear, and stupid Arian Terrorists who are really good at it who can't figure out how to blame someone they hate for their actions...

What really makes me angry is that I've just realized that I really wanted this to be Islamic related....... what's that say about me. Damn I'm disappointed in myself.

He knew he was very likely, if not entirely likely to be caught. He probably is trying to serve as an inspiration to other people with like minded anti-Muslim Philosophies. He did send his book out to thousands of people.

He knew he was very likely, if not entirely likely to be caught. He probably is trying to serve as an inspiration to other people with like minded anti-Muslim Philosophies. He did send his book out to thousands of people.

Well maybe I'm just dense, but why kill the people he did if he's upset about Muslims. His government just deported one of thier preachers and sent a couple of people to jail. His government seems to be repoonding to the problem...... so why. I just don't understand.

Well maybe I'm just dense, but why kill the people he did if he's upset about Muslims. His government just deported one of thier preachers and sent a couple of people to jail. His government seems to be repoonding to the problem...... so why. I just don't understand.

He's really nuts. He considered the use of Nuclear Weapons, and people in Sociology are traitors, according to him. He mentioned that he was going to be killing class 1, 2 and 3, traitors, so he's thoguht this out a lot.

He sees himself as (and is part of a group) that see themselves as a resurrection of the Knights Templar, crusading against Muslims.

Guest shiloh357

He was distributing a book as well. Here's some other fun facts I was able to find out.

He did this, as far as I've been able to find out, to instigate a conflict kick all Muslims out of Europe. He was really, really happy that people killed Muslims in the Crusades. He Refers to himself as a "Cultural Conservative". "Cultural Relativism" is equal to "Cultural Marxism".

He really, really hates Multiculturalism. And liberals. And the UN. He's convinced that it will destroy Europe. He is engaging in "Jihad against Jihadists". He really dislikes Political Correctness. He really dislikes Feminism. He really dislikes Homosexuals. He really, really, really hates Muslims.

He's not so much a Neo-Nazi, as he is a Right Wing Super, Super, Super Nationalist.

He considered whether using Nuclear Weapons would be justified to instigate such a conflict.

He is not the only person with these motives. He ran a cell, there are probably about another 20 cells.

Sadly the media are reporting him as a christian fundamentalist.

He certainly refers to himself in that sense.

No, that is how the media will spin it.

They will attempt to draw a line of comparison and lump him in with every other Christian who opposes the homosexual lifestyle or is a conservative and does not see morality or truth as relative. Many Christians (at least in the US) oppose multi-culturalism, Islam, political correctness, liberalism, feminism and homosexuality. He throws around terms that Christians have used and suddenly the guy is a "Christian." Most Christians oppose the very things he opposes, but they don't go out and blow up innocent people to express it.

If this guy had been a Muslim, the media would wait as long as possible to report that fact. They bend over backwards to avoid having to identify muslim terrorists as muslims. But they have wasted no time trying to pin the title of "Christian" on this guy. In the Christian world, "fundamentalist" does not mean what the media have decided it means.

No, that is how the media will spin it.

No, those are his own words, from his own writings. He stated his beliefs quite clearly, often repeating himself, with some pretty consistent themes.

They will attempt to draw a line of comparison and lump him in with every other Christian who opposes the homosexual lifestyle or is a conservative and does not see morality or truth as relative. Many Christians (at least in the US) oppose multi-culturalism, Islam, political correctness, liberalism, feminism and homosexuality. He throws around terms that Christians have used and suddenly the guy is a "Christian." Most Christians oppose the very things he opposes, but they don't go out and blow up innocent people to express it.

He is clearly a Sociopath. That's much more of a deciding factor. What he believes is generally more extreme

If this guy had been a Muslim, the media would wait as long as possible to report that fact. They bend over backwards to avoid having to identify muslim terrorists as muslims. But they have wasted no time trying to pin the title of "Christian" on this guy. In the Christian world, "fundamentalist" does not mean what the media have decided it means.

No.

When the news first hit, I saw a loooot of stuff on the internet talking about how a Muslim Terrorist blew up a bomb in Oslo, and there was a shooting on the island nearby. The suspect wasn't even identified or known at that point. Some other people then talked about how they needed to round Muslims up and treat terrorists like terrorists.

Before the identity of this person was even known, some people automatically assumed a Muslim did it.

After he refers to himself as "100% Christian", and talks about how he is some kind of Knight Templar to fight against Muslims and traitors in society, it somehow isn't fair to talk about what his clearly stated motives are because it's obviously some kind of attempt to persecute Christians? No.

The environment a person is in, is a major contributing factor to their beliefs. Of course, the individual is still completely responsible for their actions. Combine a dangerous set of beliefs (like his) with a Sociopath (like him) and that's violence waiting to happen.

Most people didn't lynch people or set Churches on fire during the civil rights movement, the people that did would not have... If they weren't brought up being taught racism.

If this guy didn't meet up with a bunch of Right-Wing Ultra-Nationalists, and he didn't latch on to the fear 9/11 and other recent terrorist attacks brought on, think this would still have happened? You bet it wouldn't have.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

First: My condolensces and prayers for those who lost loved ones.

Second: It is unfortunate but true that there are homicidal maniacs among us.

Third: Interesting that at first this guy was a convert to Islam and pressed into extremist ideology, but a few hours later was 'a right wing Christian.'

Fourth: Norway's very strict gun laws didn't seem to work very well.

First: My condolensces and prayers for those who lost loved ones.

Second: It is unfortunate but true that there are homicidal maniacs among us.

Third: Interesting that at first this guy was a convert to Islam and pressed into extremist ideology, but a few hours later was 'a right wing Christian.'

Fourth: Norway's very strict gun laws didn't seem to work very well.

They worked just fine Leonard. No one on the Island had a weapon to protect themselves..... Isn't that what Gun Laws do?????