• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

prog·nos·ti·ca·tion/prägˌnästəˈkāSHən/

Noun:

The action of foretelling or prophesying future events.

A prophecy.

Jhn 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The gospel doesn't begin or end with justification but it is an element of the complete package. The gospel begins with judgment which requires justification through faith in the blood through the death of Jesus Christ. The gospel ends with sanctification which requires faith in the operation of the spirit unto life both here and forever. One must have faith in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ being identified with each. One must be dead to sin. Buried with him. Raised unto newness of life. If one doesn't have the faith to live the life of Christ through the spirit here and now, how is it that one believes they have the faith to be resurrected by the same said spirit upon death? Living the life of Christ through the spirit of God by faith means a person also has the spirit of God to search the deep things of God and therefore understand the mysteries freely given by God through the spirit which include understanding future events. I suppose there is an element of the measure of faith a person is given by God as well as the spirit gives to those whom he will. Those with more should not despise those with less or vice versa. Instead we must act as the complete body we are and trust in God to bring those we need unto us and to remove those who are not of us from us.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Interplanner

To nChrist, we do know those passages exist! Give some credit. The real work of the Biblical student is to come close to how the NT handles the OT. There are 2500 of those cases, and they don't result in anything like Jack Kelley. Completely different uses, meanings, applications, issues, resolutions, antecedents, time-frames, etc. Just take one at a time and make a proposition about it and see if it is true.

I'll simply repeat again that Jack Kelley is BRILLIANT in the area of Bible Prophecy, and you are NOT. Jack Kelley documents his articles heavily with Scriptures. Pray, read his articles carefully with an open mind, and follow along with the Scripture references. In the meantime, Jack Kelley disagrees with you and so do I. So, we can agree to disagree and leave it at that.

There needs to be an explanation why the 'fulness of the Gentiles' means a stoppage and reversal of attention. It needs to be right there in Rom. 11 and Acts 15. Neither allows for it. As a fulfillment of what the prophets expected, the entry of the nations into God's redemptive community just gets larger and larger, which is what is expected from Gen. 3 and Gen. (several) 'by your Seed, all the nations will be blessed.' The seed was Christ (Gal. 3).

"An aweful lot of energy can be expended looking for something that isn't there!"

Blessing of Christ,

--Inter

Inter, I will attempt one more time to help you with this.

The fullness of the gentiles is a phrase that speaks of an end in and of itself. When a glass is full then you can only overflow it by adding more to it as it was designed to only hold so much liquid. Gods ruling body over the earth during the millennial reign only needs so many positions filled. We are told in the text wherein you state it doesn't reveal that the blindness of Israel is to last until the fullness of the gentiles be come in. Why you can't make this connection is beyond me. The fullness of the sin of the nations inhabiting the land had to come in before Israel was used to judge them. Same with the church who's disobedience is at an all time high. God is leaving off working with them, outside of a remnant as there is always a remnant and returning to the Jewish state to turn ungodliness away from Jacob.

May the Lord give you understanding in all things as you obey his will for you in your life,

Gary

One should not confuse the Heavenly Kingdom that already exists with the Millennial Kingdom that will be established by Jesus Christ after the Tribulation period. The two are not the same. Jesus Christ Himself will subject all beneath His feet and rule and reign from the Throne of David in Jerusalem - OBVIOUSLY hasn't happened yet.

Isaiah 2:1-5 NASB The word which Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 Now it will come about that In the last days The mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established as the chief of the mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the nations will stream to it. 3 And many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; That He may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war. 5 Come, house of Jacob, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

Isaiah 9:2-7 NASB The people who walk in darkness Will see a great light; Those who live in a dark land, The light will shine on them. 3 You shall multiply the nation, You shall increase their gladness; They will be glad in Your presence As with the gladness of harvest, As men rejoice when they divide the spoil. 4 For You shall break the yoke of their burden and the staff on their shoulders, The rod of their oppressor, as at the battle of Midian. 5 For every boot of the booted warrior in the battle tumult, And cloak rolled in blood, will be for burning, fuel for the fire. 6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. 7 There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, On the throne of David and over his kingdom, To establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness From then on and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will accomplish this.

Micah 4:1-3 NASB And it will come about in the last days That the mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established as the chief of the mountains. It will be raised above the hills, And the peoples will stream to it. 2 Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For from Zion will go forth the law, Even the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 3 And He will judge between many peoples And render decisions for mighty, distant nations. Then they will hammer their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning hooks; Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they train for war.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Interplanner I've read your post for several days trying to understand what your saying. I thought I had you pegged as a preterits,and still think maybe that's what you believe.Then again you post something that makes me think you have a back ground in history but don't believe as a preterits. Let me ask you a question that possibly clear this up for me, Do you believe the second coming of the Lord is going to be a physical return, and yet in the future?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The OP here was about restarting Daniels' 70th week. I thought the goal was to be literal. Why would anyone bust the 69th from the 70th when the picture so amazingly describes the event of Messiah and the aweful events of the 'decisive generation' of 30-70AD?

--Inter

Inter

Then you have disjointed the 70th week by making it over 40 years long, Which it is only a period of 7 years, as were the prior 69 weeks. Your math does not add up.

In Christ

Montana Marv

A preterist is blind to Bible Prophecy yet to be fulfilled. They have to either butcher or ignore large portions of Scripture to make things fit their Non-Biblical positions. They also have to call God a liar and say that He won't fulfill His Promises. First RULE: Bible Prophecy is always fulfilled perfectly and God always keeps His Promises.

I realized one fact today about Daniel 9 that I invite anyone to address: even if you have the trampoline theory of the 70th week (that we bounce into the [our] future), 490 years from the decree to rebuild all the things he predicted happened! What is the meaning then, of them happening again? We cannot say they are 'yet to be fulfilled,' we can only say they are going to repeat.

This is why I have the post about 'history repeating--what would it look like?' The things of Dan 9 have happened. So we have a 'template' as to anything future. It will be like what happened in the 6th decade, and it will be horrid.

To nChrist, just take one item at a time. No names/labels. I'm not a preterist, because at Christ's return the new heavens and earth will come. I just see one future baloon after another go pop. 2 Pet. 3 answers questions about the delayed return.

--Inter

Inter, your catching on a little I think. Now all you have to be able to do is show that this very thing has already happened historically in scripture and then you will understand the depth of the truth of the matter and see that which is truly horrific on the horizon.

Gary

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02

Untitled-1.jpg