oldzimm

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Would a child of God support abortion and gay rights, gay marriages????? No we wouldn't. Would a child of the Living God give preference to islam and ignore Jesus? no we wouldn't. Obama isn't who or what he says he is, personally I think that is he conflicted within himself most of the time. He just wants votes and will say anything to get them. Someone who doesn't know what the Word says yet he tries to use it and fails. He is our President and i support him for his office but i do not like him. I pray for his salvation because i see no fruit in him that is godly. We so need to ask our Lord Jesus to reveal Hmself to this man and save him because politics aside if he doesn't come to know Jesus as his Lord and Savior he will die and go to hell. That is the important thing. I also ask the Lord to not let him harm our country in ways that can't be fixed. This man would not even place his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegicne (can't spell that word lol) he shows no loality to our country. Black Liberation Theology is a hateful thing, hate breds hate. Again you will know them by their fruits. Please don't dismiss what Ayin Jade said i agree with her.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, we talk about this at work sometimes. So, for my first post (and hello, everyone!):

Welcome~!

You Sure Did Picked A Good And Quiet Topic To Put Your First Post In :24: :24: :24:

Well, I have to start somewhere! Maybe some day I'll tell you about the last forum I posted in, that place was just weird.

I actually find it odd that you have some people complaining that Obama is a Muslim and in the same breath talking about having spent years in Rev. Wrights church. Seemed a bit contradictory to me. But Obama, I think he's one of those people who believes he's Christian because a relative of his is, and it doesn't work that way. He's probably more sympathetic to Muslim causes than Christian ones, but I don't think he's a follower of Islam so much as I just don't think he's a believer in any religion at all. I could be wrong, but I think the last real Christian who was in the White House might have been Carter, although I'm unsure of what W believed and the extent to which he believed it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

The question that keeps coming to my mind, is Obama a wolf in sheep's clothing?

By reading Obama's own words, I would say Little Red Riding hood better stay clear of him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/18/1965

it occurs to me that when a person loves God with all their heart, who serves God in all they do, there is NOBODY who needs to ask "is this person a christian or "____"?. the answer is just obvious.

Very true.

I think it would be fair to say that Obama isn't one of those who love and serve God with all their heart.

The truly sad thing is, how many people in our churches really do either?

This should not be.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/18/1965

Well, I have to start somewhere! Maybe some day I'll tell you about the last forum I posted in, that place was just weird.

I actually find it odd that you have some people complaining that Obama is a Muslim and in the same breath talking about having spent years in Rev. Wrights church. Seemed a bit contradictory to me. But Obama, I think he's one of those people who believes he's Christian because a relative of his is, and it doesn't work that way. He's probably more sympathetic to Muslim causes than Christian ones, but I don't think he's a follower of Islam so much as I just don't think he's a believer in any religion at all. I could be wrong, but I think the last real Christian who was in the White House might have been Carter, although I'm unsure of what W believed and the extent to which he believed it.

Welcome. These types of threads are often not good places to start. But enjoy yourself.

The church Obama attended was less a church and more of a political activist organization. If you do not know what type of "church" Mr. Wright led, that being Trinity United Church of Christ, then google "Black Liberation Theology" and find out what that church taught/teaches. It is not Christianity. So the gospel that they teach, and the gospel that Obama says he accepted there is not the gospel of the Bible. It is something else entirely. He and his wife are steeped till bitter in B.L.T. and it shows in almost everything they say.

I will be the first to admit I know virtually nothing of the Trinity United Church of Christ.

Might I point out though, that you have offered no proof connecting the Trinity United Church of Christ with Black Liberation Theology. If you have such evidence, it might be beneficial to provide it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I think I know the answer, but the rest of you can decide for yourselves. Read the 10 quotes he made about Islam and the 10 quotes he made about Christianity.

I don't believe that any of these quotes show him to be Muslim and as he professes faith in Jesus Christ as his Savior, he is, by definition, Christian, whether we choose to accept his political stance or not.

Nicely put BFA.

I think a much more productive question is;

Am I a follower of Christ Jesus, and how can I walk more closely with Him?

This is the bottom line; all the time spent trying to down grade someone else's beliefs, or lack thereof, actually tears down the one doing it. I have never trusted anyone who walks about pronouncing judgments on others. In other words......if YOU aren't' God, you should just sit down and worry about your own eternity.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I think I know the answer, but the rest of you can decide for yourselves. Read the 10 quotes he made about Islam and the 10 quotes he made about Christianity.

I don't believe that any of these quotes show him to be Muslim and as he professes faith in Jesus Christ as his Savior, he is, by definition, Christian, whether we choose to accept his political stance or not.

Nicely put BFA.

I think a much more productive question is;

Am I a follower of Christ Jesus, and how can I walk more closely with Him?

This is the bottom line; all the time spent trying to down grade someone else's beliefs, or lack thereof, actually tears down the one doing it. I have never trusted anyone who walks about pronouncing judgments on others. In other words......if YOU aren't' God, you should just sit down and worry about your own eternity.

Please Juxtapose this with the Word where we are commanded to try the spirits and Judge within the Body, please.:thumbsup:

We are not to Judge the nonbeliever. This is true. However, Obama claims to be a believer but does not walk, talk, or act like one and he does so very publically.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Welcome. These types of threads are often not good places to start. But enjoy yourself.

The church Obama attended was less a church and more of a political activist organization. If you do not know what type of "church" Mr. Wright led, that being Trinity United Church of Christ, then google "Black Liberation Theology" and find out what that church taught/teaches. It is not Christianity. So the gospel that they teach, and the gospel that Obama says he accepted there is not the gospel of the Bible. It is something else entirely. He and his wife are steeped till bitter in B.L.T. and it shows in almost everything they say.

I will be the first to admit I know virtually nothing of the Trinity United Church of Christ.

Might I point out though, that you have offered no proof connecting the Trinity United Church of Christ with Black Liberation Theology. If you have such evidence, it might be beneficial to provide it.

The information you seek is readily available.:thumbsup: If you're not interested in being informed it isn't going to really matter what I or anyone else posts.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

All "I" statements. "I" "I" "I" What does the Word say? No one is tearing down anyone. That is a false statement. Obama claims to be a Christian. His fruit says otherwise. Do you have anything constructive to say on that point?

Do YOU? :rolleyes:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Some are saying he is muslim. Some like myself take him at his words about black liberation theology and wrights church. He is quite sympathetic to islam though.