• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

Family,

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this post.

Do anyone know what my dream mean? I'll appreciate it if yall could give me more light on it.

K, Last night I dreamt:

I dreamt that I was at a home with people in it. Suddenly the door was kicked open and men with guns started to shoot randomly. When they stopped I was the only one standing. They were suprise that I was not dead. They asked me what made me so special that no bullet hit me, while I didn't even fell flat on my face, but was standing. They pushed me to my knees, when I was in that position I raised my hands in a the praying hands sign and started to pray. I remember praying that DADDY GOD must forgive me my sins as well as the people that's gonna kill me. I asked DADDY GOD also to take my soul & heart. As I was still praying, they got angry and said I need to put my hands to the side, as they want to shoot me in the heart. I asked them why, they can shoot me in the head or any other place, what's the difference,.They told me that the only way they will be able to kill me is if they shoot me in the heart. I said I am praying and they can start shooting as I will not let my hands down. Two of the men then grabbed me and pulled my hands apart, and the others started shooting. I had the feeling I know these people. I woke up just then.

I was laying awake for a few minutes than dose of to sleep again.

Then I started to have a similar dream, But this time my mom (who died in 2000), my 2 sisters (Mel & Lizette - whom doesn't speak to one another) was with me in this house. We were talking and laughing, when suddenly these men came in again and they wanted to shoot us. I told my sisters to lay flat on the ground. My mom was sitting in her chair and looked at them, But they couldn't see her. Only I could see her. I asked my sisters to pray after me (I am worried about their salvation, so I asked them to say the salvation prayer after me), they started to pray with me, but stopped in the middle, I begged them to continue praying after me. The men got angry and said I must shut my mouth, as they are here to kill me, But will kill my sisters as well as they will be an enemy to them. Mel (my baby sister was nearest to me) I lay on top of her, as they were beginning to shoot. I made sure every inch of her was covered with my body so she won't be killed. I called my other sister to come nearer as I wanna protected her too. The men became more angry and told me to turn around so they can shoot me in the heart. I didn't turn around, but could feel an amount of bullets hitting me all over. I could feel blood dripping from me. Still I wasn't dead. They were getting more angry and came to turn me around, He kept on saying, we need to shoot togther at her heart, They started to shoot.

I woke up.

Anyone that can help me, I'll appreciate.

mwah. GOD Bless

Lomi

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I know this is going to sound shallow, but have you been reading or watching vampire movies or books?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

I know this is going to sound shallow, but have you been reading or watching vampire movies or books?

LOL. NO. The last movie I watch was in May, and it was Couples Retreat. Since then, I didn't watch movies or tv.

My hubby & I were very active in the church & our community. Now were are on a sabbatical. Praying that DADDY GOD must lead us, as to what happened at church on the 10 August 2011. My prayer request post.

I can understand where you coming from with the question.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I have a feeling that the Enemy is trying to kill your heart for God. If they kill your heart then they can kill you.. so be steadfast in Love for God during trials and tribulations. I belive this is the message.

I belive you had the dream twice because you made a mistake the first time and God was showing you how to correct it. I remember the scripture where it says, proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life." The enemy knows that if he can kill your passion for God he's got you dead.

I think your mother is just a symbol of Jesus or the Father who gives life.. since you came from her, but in actuality we all came from God. So I think it was a symbol to show you that God is with you that He will be with you in trial and tribulation.. were you more close to your mom than your dad? Maybe that's the reason why He showed up like that. Notice also He was a witness to it but also active in being there for you though others could not see Him. It says also in the word 2 Chronicles 16:9a "For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him..."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

As I was still praying, they got angry and said I need to put my hands to the side, as they want to shoot me in the heart....

The men became more angry and told me to turn around so they can shoot me in the heart.

Sometimes you have to see the comedy in people demanding you help them to kill you....

The only thing I can think here is that you need to take extra care to guard your heart. I'm not sure if you need to pray over your heart, have your husband pray, read Scriptures over your heart, or just make choices that won't expose your heart to evil, or what. But that's the best I can discern.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kasey777

The first thing I want to say is that you have a deep faith in God....dreams like this sometimes are considered a "wake up" call. I think as someone else posted, the enemy is after your heart for God.

If that is the case, you may experience some difficulties or challenges in your life coming up. God often allows these to happen in order to "test" our faithfulness in difficult times. I recently was a guest speaker at Church ( I am a Pastor) and spoke of "Faith in Difficult Times" and I will try to post it here for you.

Keep praying for your two sisters that God will grant them salvation through His Son Yeshua (Jesus). You also, must keep your heart and eyes on God. Though the adversary may be given limited permission to cause chaos....he will never have permission to take your soul...stand firm without wavering in your faith.

Blessings, below is link to the message

https://www.facebook.com/notes/sturgis-and-dekoven-united-methodist-churches/faithfulness-in-difficult-times/213460515375715