IGNORED

Why I Left

stormy612

Just a thought to consider:

Just as easily as you all are accusing me of being angry, resentful, bitter, etc., I could just as easily turn it around and accuse all of you of not showing patience with someone who's hurting.

:( I thought I was.

Where did I go wrong?

I went back and read.

Relax, you didn't :emot-hug:

you guys can be charitable about what is going on...but I'm not as moderate as you.

This person is exhibiting all the characteristics of a passive/aggressive manipulator.

Until he/she is willing to humble themselves to the counsel of others (including parents) then you're wasting time trying to help.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Correct me if I am wrong but if EVERYONE rejects you, calls you names, dismisses what you have to say as if its nonsence wouldn't you have to question whether you heard correctly from the Holy Spirit? Not everyone is called into the ministry. We know that Paul talked about the different offices of the Body and we donot all fit into all areas. But if someone is being led by the Lord to teach wouldnt there be some kind of fruit especiaaly after all the years the poster has laid claim too? Even amongst a multitude, if you are truly equipped by the Holy Spirit to lead them wouldn't there be at least a handful that are receptive? Where the Word goes it brings forth fruit. If it was me I would humble myself before the Lord and ask Him to bare naked to me where I have errored. I don't know I'm just saying.

Blessings stacey c

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

you guys can be charitable about what is going on...but I'm not as moderate as you.

This person is exhibiting all the characteristics of a passive/aggressive manipulator.

Until he/she is willing to humble themselves to the counsel of others (including parents) then you're wasting time trying to help.

I'm with you on this one, yod, having dealt with several people on this site and others who present the exact same set of complaints and demands. I am going to pray for this person and ask the Lord to open her eyes and let her see that she is already a beloved daughter of the King and only He can judge her.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

On that note I am going to close this thread as I can't see anything else that will be helpful coming from it, and possibly things that will make it unprofitable. Remember we are part of a family, we are brethren. Botz