xyluz

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  565
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Before i write anything, i would like to say that i write this as a man (who is limited in understanding). I look around and i say to myself; If i was God i would not be pleased with this world and i would be angry at the church for her neglect of duty for her attitude toward the matters of my heart - the Lost sheep of Israel. The church is asleep, i dear say, that the church of God has lost her place in the world. The church of Christ has become a last resort for the world while it is to be the place of refuge for the world. The church should be a place of encounter for the world but it seems to be a place of rest where immorality is the order of the day. yes i know that at this end time things like this are bound to happen but to be sincere with you, i am not pleased with the church. And i just pray that God will help us, because if i was God, it would be hard for anyone to make heaven, but then again, i am not God and God has infinite mercy not like me. If i was God, i would not even make heaven, therefore i say to my fellow Christian Brothers and sisters, watch, pray and awake from your slumber.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

i agree that there is a lot of problems in the church but keep in mind that Jesus is still the head of the church and He has control of it and the true church will make herself ready as a bride when He is back !

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  565
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

i agree that there is a lot of problems in the church but keep in mind that Jesus is still the head of the church and He has control of it and the true church will make herself ready as a bride when He is back.

Good word!

hey.. thanks for that. I totally agree actually with you. I was only pouring out my mind. Thanks again.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

In our area I am watching - those that I know of - 6 evangelical churches go Emergent. I have watched as people I know who were friends divide over the the changes and leave their churches. I have watched as churches change 'just to attract the young people' not realizing that what the young want is the gospel with NO individual slant on it. So is God sifting the Church - you can count on it. It is hard to watch but Satan is at work and Jesus will not let one of those the Father has given to Him be taken from His hand.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

Before i write anything, i would like to say that i write this as a man (who is limited in understanding). I look around and i say to myself; If i was God i would not be pleased with this world and i would be angry at the church for her neglect of duty for her attitude toward the matters of my heart - the Lost sheep of Israel. The church is asleep, i dear say, that the church of God has lost her place in the world. The church of Christ has become a last resort for the world while it is to be the place of refuge for the world. The church should be a place of encounter for the world but it seems to be a place of rest where immorality is the order of the day. yes i know that at this end time things like this are bound to happen but to be sincere with you, i am not pleased with the church. And i just pray that God will help us, because if i was God, it would be hard for anyone to make heaven, but then again, i am not God and God has infinite mercy not like me. If i was God, i would not even make heaven, therefore i say to my fellow Christian Brothers and sisters, watch, pray and awake from your slumber.

The heart of God is for repentance! He is going to judge the church first, we should all be in fear and trembling before Him. The bible says to kiss the son lest he be angry. We know God loves us, but he also loves righteousness. Why aren't people reading the Book of Revelation and getting their eyes opened. Remember how the disciples of Jesus slept in the garden before His arrest. You have a burden for the church, keep praying that God will have mercy.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Forgive me for sounding flippant but what was your first clue? Today's church is a land of unwalled villages. Everything gets in. Anything goes. The food in many congregations is a plateful of bones, whilst the meat is left to rot.

Feed yourselves brethren if you must, but beware the spiritual fast food being served up by many 'churches' today.

• 2 months later...

Forgive me for sounding flippant but what was your first clue? Today's church is a land of unwalled villages. Everything gets in. Anything goes. The food in many congregations is a plateful of bones, whilst the meat is left to rot.

Feed yourselves brethren if you must, but beware the spiritual fast food being served up by many 'churches' today.

The "modern" Babylonian church is a harlot church and has been taken into captivity and will remain that way. GOD says " Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you," 2 Corinthians 6:17

:thumbsup:

Stand Fast

Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. Romans 11:3-4

And Give God The Glory Glory

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

There are many Church schools closing in USA from the Church "problems". It is sad.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

i agree that there is a lot of problems in the church but keep in mind that Jesus is still the head of the church and He has control of it and the true church will make herself ready as a bride when He is back !

Amen.

As bad as things appear at times, I always try to remember that.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

As flawed as we are (sometimes) we believers are "church" because we are the Body of Christ.

Matthew 16:18 (KJV) "And, I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."