• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/18/1969

well if you are in bondage,strongholds...i hope i word this correctly..lets seee..........praying(1) if your are a prayer warrior and find yourself having trouble praying, worshiping.reding the bible.. then your ither 1 backsliding a bit maybe,,,or have a bit of bordem maybe...or possibly a demon...a fight with a demon you have to put all you have within our lord...its tough been there........no weapon formed against me shall prosper i use on a daily basis....you have to belive you are the rightness of god,,,and that god loves you....where i live there has been alot of demons around....holy water works welll...but faith beats all evil....any other questions let me know..i know alot about this stuff and dont like to give info without biblical refferences.....amen

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/14/1983

How would you tell if there were some kind of spiritual bondage / curse etc on your family? How would I know if there were anything to break?

That's superstitious. Those who love God have nothing to fear from curses or bondage because perfect love gives access to God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,162
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

How would you tell if there were some kind of spiritual bondage / curse etc on your family? How would I know if there were anything to break?

I would refer you to Carolyn Hamlett that used to be a member here. She came out of a multi generational family very tied to the dark powers of Lucifer. I could not really discuss it for much of what Carolyn and I have talked about over the years would be considered very private. I'm sure she'd be happy to discuss it with you if you need. Let me know and I'll send you her email address.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Jesus Christ is the answer to any kind of a curse.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,219
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Death is the final release from the wickedness... now we live in this hope and press toward the renewing or our minds

so we will be ready to enter in His Fullness of Presence! Here we struggle against

Eph 6:10-13

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God,

that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood,

but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts

of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to

withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

NKJV

It helps a great deal to know in Him we are already victorious!

Ro 8:37-39

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that

neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor

height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in

Christ Jesus our Lord.

NKJV

Love, Steven

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  322
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1

I would refer you to Carolyn Hamlett that used to be a member here. She came out of a multi generational family very tied to the dark powers of Lucifer. I could not really discuss it for much of what Carolyn and I have talked about over the years would be considered very private. I'm sure she'd be happy to discuss it with you if you need. Let me know and I'll send you her email address.

Carolyn also has a blog - http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.com/

Let's suppose that you could know, and for simplicity, two answers:

1. Yes there is
  2. No there isn't

What would you do in case 1:

What would you do in case 2:

What is there in case 1, that you shouldn't be doing anyway?

Is it important to know, or important to just do the things we should? I have little idea about these things, not sure I beleive in them, if not for the book of Job, I might not. All I can think is that Job did what job did, not knowing what was going on, and apart from seeking and obeying God, what else are we to do? One can assume such a curse exists, and act accordingly. To me than means prayer and fasting, and just being close to God in general, but as I said, this is not my expertise, and I am not sure I trust anyone who claims to have such expertise, personally. One thing is for certain, we are all under the curse in this life.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/12/1982

Not a generational curse that has been handed down, but something new that has been sent to attack us?

Something that is sent oout to attack can be from covens or other occult groups. Simple things like vein words can send curses against you by believers or unbelievers. Then there would be attacks that the higher ups will ramp up from time to time, to oppress.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Hi Candice,

You have been given many scriptures in these posts to refer to and therefore I only want to add one thing

If when walking down the road you do not bump into the devil head on then you are walking on the same side of the street as he is......

I really am in total agreement with other one(post #11) and say God bless you,I have walked on both sides of the street and just thank God for Jesus and the position of victory I stand on by His authority....pray,put on the full armor of God and speak"the Lord rebukes you"....No weapon formed against us can prosper!

God bless you,Kwik