• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

http://www.endtimesroundtable.com/ETRT/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13791

This is a different approach to King Neb's vision and the 10 member nations.

This is also based on the pre-trib point of view.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I am not understanding what the new Perspective is?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.endtimesr...hp?f=22&t=13791

Keep in mind that the beast that was, and then was not, and yet is will come out of the bottomless pit. It will have ten kings and it may well be the ten areas that was defined in 1972. Many agreements and laws have been passed and agreed to by many many countries to set up this ten area global system. GATT and NAFTA and several others that I would have to look up have defined the North American area. The Europian Union another.

If you give any creedence to Russ Dizdar, Douglass Riggs and the other pastors that are working among that group, the dark side started the process of producing Nephilim shortly after Israel declared itself a state. Satan is outnumbered outside the realm of our present dimension and he is upping his army at the expense of humanity. I do mean the prayer when I say "God help us all" if what they seem to be dealing with is reality.

But we are told that it will be just as the days before the flood when the end time comes.... what a mess.... what a waste....

btw, I peraonally don't see a rapture until Jesus actually returns some of us will die in the war, some will die in seals and trumpets, some of us will die refusing to worship the beast and a few will be taken into captivity and be around when Jesus comes..... I do pretty much know that if there is no rapture, I question my strength to deal with what's coming. I'm totally dependant on the Holy Spirit and whether or not I make it to my appointed time, whatever that is, will be by his strength and none of mine.

"God help us all...."

Edited by other one

• Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

btw, I peraonally don't see a rapture until Jesus actually returns some of us will die in the war, some will die in seals and trumpets, some of us will die refusing to worship the beast and a few will be taken into captivity and be around when Jesus comes..... I do pretty much know that if there is no rapture, I question my strength to deal with what's coming. I'm totally dependant on the Holy Spirit and whether or not I make it to my appointed time, whatever that is, will be by his strength and none of mine.

Amen!!!

"God help us all...." because in and of self, we can not do it.

After reading Fox's Book of Martyrs I have some idea of what may come. Shudder, shudder.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,603
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, nebula.

You have to follow joi's link. The concept is that, rather than the 10 kings representing 10 individual nations of ... say ... Europe, they represent the 10 GROUPS of nations as they are described in the link:

1 - the Developed regions,

2 - the Countries of the Commonwealth of the Independent States (CIS),

3 - Northern Africa,

4 - Sub-Saharan Africa,

5 - South-Eastern Asia,

6 - Oceania [sic],

7 - Eastern Asia,

8 - Southern Asia,

9 - Western Asia (which includes Isra'el), and

10 - Latin America & the Caribbean

However, that viewpoint presents other problems. Namely, WHO'S LEFT TO BALK THE SYSTEM? How can there be an invasion of Isra'el from the kings of the east? How will three be "uprooted" in favor of a "little horn" that comes up (assuming that there is still a connection seen between these ten toes and the ten horns of the beast in Revelation)?

It's an interesting theory, but there are some SIGNIFICANT needs for restructuring of the Pretribulational Rapturist's point of view if one chooses to accept this theory.

I, for one, found it rather humorous to read "the ten toes are sticking out into the sea," referring to the Atlantic Ocean, even when the argument says "the sea represents the nations of the world." LOL! That's just too weird for me!

In the Messiah's love,

Roy

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Thanks for the explanation, Roy!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Shalom, nebula.

You have to follow joi's link. The concept is that, rather than the 10 kings representing 10 individual nations of ... say ... Europe, they represent the 10 GROUPS of nations as they are described in the link:

1 - the Developed regions,

2 - the Countries of the Commonwealth of the Independent States (CIS),

3 - Northern Africa,

4 - Sub-Saharan Africa,

5 - South-Eastern Asia,

6 - Oceania [sic],

7 - Eastern Asia,

8 - Southern Asia,

9 - Western Asia (which includes Isra'el), and

10 - Latin America & the Caribbean

However, that viewpoint presents other problems. Namely, WHO'S LEFT TO BALK THE SYSTEM? How can there be an invasion of Isra'el from the kings of the east? How will three be "uprooted" in favor of a "little horn" that comes up (assuming that there is still a connection seen between these ten toes and the ten horns of the beast in Revelation)?

It's an interesting theory, but there are some SIGNIFICANT needs for restructuring of the Pretribulational Rapturist's point of view if one chooses to accept this theory.

I, for one, found it rather humorous to read "the ten toes are sticking out into the sea," referring to the Atlantic Ocean, even when the argument says "the sea represents the nations of the world." LOL! That's just too weird for me!

In the Messiah's love,

Roy

does the invasion of the kings of the east happen before or after the antichrist takes over???

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

http://www.endtimesr...hp?f=22&t=13791

Keep in mind that the beast that was, and then was not, and yet is will come out of the bottomless pit. It will have ten kings and it may well be the ten areas that was defined in 1972. Many agreements and laws have been passed and agreed to by many many countries to set up this ten area global system. GATT and NAFTA and several others that I would have to look up have defined the North American area. The Europian Union another.

If you give any creedence to Russ Dizdar, Douglass Riggs and the other pastors that are working among that group, the dark side started the process of producing Nephilim shortly after Israel declared itself a state. Satan is outnumbered outside the realm of our present dimension and he is upping his army at the expense of humanity. I do mean the prayer when I say "God help us all" if what they seem to be dealing with is reality.

But we are told that it will be just as the days before the flood when the end time comes.... what a mess.... what a waste....

"God help us all...."

I don't see a 'catching up' til the end either.

I think it important to note that God is just as busy working on His children as satan is working on his. God will bring a remnant through to the end & they will be strong & do exploits. We need to be growing toward the "measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ".