• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

There are times I wish we could send someone back in time to ask Paul, "What exactly did you mean by....?"

This is one of those.

:sad030:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

But which of the Trinity did Christ send after He ascended to heaven? Who is here with us now? Since the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all represented by the male -er not -ess it is then by process of elimination the Holy Spirit and cannot be the Church because it is represented as a Bride.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

From the text we know the restrainer is a what, not a who/whom. What restrains the man of sin? The will of God. The man of sin must come at a certain point in time, even though the mystery is at work in Paul's time. Nero embodied the principles of the man of sin. Nero was perhaps the most disgusting single individual who ever drew breath. A murderer, a liar, a homosexual pedophile, merciless, a hater of God and all things that dared to oppose his emperor cult. None of the other emperors took emperor worship to the extreme that Nero did. Untold numbers of believers were killed by him through his agents during his 3.5 year persecution of the saints which ended with Nero's own death by suicide.

Now fast forward to the future. Instead of one Nero, you have an entire world full of them, which the Scripture calls Magog. The future that Satan-Gog has planned for his followers is a world of unbridled "freedom". The ability to do whatever they like, to, in the original words of Satan "know good from evil" as determined by each individual. Nothing, literally nothing, would be forbidden in such a world, and believers will be persona non grata in it. Believers in Christ will become the main target. It is already becoming so, both in the literal sense in places like Egypt and Islamic countries, but in the societal sense as Christian thought is forced to take a back seat to humanism (Magogism).

The Bride is NOT the restrainer. She will be the object of the man of sin's abject hatred.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

But which of the Trinity did Christ send after He ascended to heaven? Who is here with us now? Since the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all represented by the male -er not -ess it is then by process of elimination the Holy Spirit and cannot be the Church because it is represented as a Bride.

Does not the Holy Spirit need to remain so that those who accept Christ during the tribulation can be there for them?

Is it even possible that God's Spirit can be removed as He is omnipresent?

I do not profess to have the answer, but I did, nevertheless find the op very interesting.

BB, I think Israel will be the object of the man of sin's interest. After all that is where all the action will be.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Does not the Holy Spirit need to remain so that those who accept Christ during the tribulation can be there for them?

Is it even possible that God's Spirit can be removed as He is omnipresent?

I do not profess to have the answer, but I did, nevertheless find the op very interesting.

BB, I think Israel will be the object of the man of sin's interest. After all that is where all the action will be.

The Holy Spirit will be at work in the Tribulation but He will not 'Seal' anyone as the Spirit does now. Only when one accepts the Saviour now are they 'Sealed' by the Holy Spirit.

There will still be people who see the error of refusing Jesus now and of course there is Israel who will then see that they rejected the Messiah when He was here. The Holy Spirit will still be at work when the Church has been removed.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I have heard the argument that the Holy Spirit will not seal anymore, but will remain to work in the lives of those who seek Christ. Where do you find in scripture that it says He will no longer seal anyone who believes?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,304
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I have heard the argument that the Holy Spirit will not seal anymore, but will remain to work in the lives of those who seek Christ. Where do you find in scripture that it says He will no longer seal anyone who believes?

That is a good question! Tonights study-> thanks Brother of mine! Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

ok Goldust, here it is!

http://www.fivedoves...2010/jim730.htm

There are two articles here that you may find interesting.

Thanks joi.

Did find them interesting-Especially what was said about the genetic manipulation & how that would sweep through the earth when the end time tribulation begins. Transhumanism has such a huge following already & the general public doesn't have a clue, even though it's been going on for years.( Wasn't long ago I found out myself.) The transhumanists are having their first ever "transhumanist conference" this weekend (Dec 3-4, 2011) in Hong Kong.

... And, about the abuse of children by the occult. That is the most evil thing I have ever looked into!

Odd that this was about the Bride being the restrainer-- I was thinking something similar to that a couple weeks ago, but I didn't take time to look into what I was thinking on. Guess I better make time to be still before the Lord on this matter & see what He 's trying to show me about it.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

ok Goldust, here it is!

http://www.fivedoves...2010/jim730.htm

There are two articles here that you may find interesting.

Thanks joi.

Did find them interesting-Especially what was said about the genetic manipulation & how that would sweep through the earth when the end time tribulation begins. Transhumanism has such a huge following already & the general public doesn't have a clue, even though it's been going on for years.( Wasn't long ago I found out myself.) The transhumanists are having their first ever "transhumanist conference" this weekend (Dec 3-4, 2011) in Hong Kong.

... And, about the abuse of children by the occult. That is the most evil thing I have ever looked into!

Odd that this was about the Bride being the restrainer-- I was thinking something similar to that a couple weeks ago, but I didn't take time to look into what I was thinking on. Guess I better make time to be still before the Lord on this matter & see what He 's trying to show me about it.

I've been screaming at the top of my lungs about the Humanist Manifesto and humanism being Magog ever since I came here, but it hasn't done much good because so many are steeped in premillennialism and pre-tribulationism. Satan-Gog is the string puller of his puppet Magog. You can call it transhumanism or humanism or one-worldism but God calls it Magog, so I call it Magogism. It's a case of a rose by any other name. William Bowen's book Globalism: America's demise and Jay Adams' book The Time Is At Hand both played a big part in my realizing that we are much further along the eschatological timeline that any of us realize.

Humanism has encroached into governments worldwide since the advent of the Humanist Manifesto 2 in 1973. If you read it (look at my old posts, I have one whole post on it and how it is Magog's constitution) you can see where so much of the UN's treaties come from. Humanists think religious people in general and Christians in particular are literally insane. The HM2 as much as states so.

Here is one paragraph from the Preface to the document:

"As in 1933, humanists still believe that traditional theism, especially faith in the prayer-hearing God, assumed to live and care for persons, to hear and understand their prayers, and to be able to do something about them, is an unproved and outmoded faith. Salvationism, based on mere affirmation, still appears as harmful diverting people with false hopes of heaven hereafter. Reasonable minds look to other means for survival." And that is just one paragraph of one portion.

Humanists think we're nuts. If they can get a mental health law passed in the UN or World Court, we could all be put in the nuthouse for believing. If you think that possibility is far-fetched, think again. It was a very common tactic of the KGB to have believers placed into mental asylums.