IGNORED

WN: Senate Approves Bill that Legalizes Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S.

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

does anyone know if they were aware of what they were passing????

I was wondering that too? It is probably one of those things someone slipped into the bill, and you know that members of Congress don't seem to care enough to actually read the bills before voting on them. That would be too much trouble. :rolleyes:

What I want to know is who put this into the bill? :noidea:

I haven't found it yet but I'm thinking it's one of those ammednments that just says something like "delete section xxxx paragraph yyyy from the military code of whatever" if so they may have just been told that ir removes the homosexual part.... I just can't see anyone in public office knowingly voting for sex with animals. Still it shows the dangers of having to pass these huge bills that they don't have the time to go through.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

I was wondering that too? It is probably one of those things someone slipped into the bill, and you know that members of Congress don't seem to care enough to actually read the bills before voting on them. That would be too much trouble. :rolleyes:

I haven't found it yet but I'm thinking it's one of those ammednments that just says something like "delete section xxxx paragraph yyyy from the military code of whatever" if so they may have just been told that ir removes the homosexual part.... I just can't see anyone in public office knowingly voting for sex with animals. Still it shows the dangers of having to pass these huge bills that they don't have the time to go through.

They shouldn't use their vote to pass anything without knowing exactly what is in it in my opinion. If it's too big for them to review completely before passing then they should simply vote no. If ignorance is not an excuse of the law then it CERTAINLY should not be an excuse of the ones who actually MAKE law. That would be patently absurd.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

They shouldn't use their vote to pass anything without knowing exactly what is in it in my opinion. If it's too big for them to review completely before passing then they should simply vote no. If ignorance is not an excuse of the law then it CERTAINLY should not be an excuse of the ones who actually MAKE law. That would be patently absurd.

I agree...... and I am really shocked that one of my Senators voted for it.