• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Jesus came to set the captives free, the enemy has no place to be there. You are purchased by the blood of Jesus.

Jesus gives you the authority over the enemy

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”

Isaiah 61:1 “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me,

Because the LORD has anointed Me

To preach good tidings to the poor;

He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,

To proclaim liberty to the captives,

And the opening of the prison to those who are bound;

I dealt with some major demonic stuff after I gave my life to the Lord. Keep seeking Him, and find brothers and sisters around you that are well grounded in the Lord to help you with this.

I noticed you said "mass" are you catholic?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,358
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

When i prayed for wisdom and knowledge about this i got on the ministries that maybe i was suffering for Christ..In mass the pastor looked right at me and said something about counting my tears or something like that..I have even written prayers and songs...I think that god cam in just like written with a cloud..

All the clouds that day were moving in a eastern direction, then all of a sudden this big cloud came towards me from the east moving in a western direction..wow..well then i saw a black cloud that Satan made that looked like a lion and it headed toward the big cloud movein from the east in a western direction towards me..LOL...I have so many pictures of demons and evil spirits...To back up my statements...Satan left this i know without a doubt..I think God came and rebuked him for me but god left 2 spirits with me..The wind around here has calmed down a huge bit..Use to get spiritual winds around here about 20 mph..and the weather channel would say winds at 7mph with no gust..LOL..i stay in the word and in prayer as much as i can....sso what do you think??? i know it sounds crazy but threw gods grace i have learned so much and im still learning...Praise god

What do I think... well Rom 1 tells us that His creation speaks of Him in its design.

I also know that His Word will not pass away

Mt 24:35

35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

NKJV

And if your Words are true and you love Him The I AM THAT I AM then you will set your heart upon His Word with all your mind, heart, strength! For we are a children preparing for eternity with Him and where we are now is set to pass away when He has completed His Words fulfilling the purpose of here!

......Just because we are some place does not mean that is where we are to be! Ask God to help see as He sees by the renewing of your mind in His Word... Love, Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

alot of people have came into bondage due to an experience based Christianity instead of reading and memorizing scripture- the bible says we walk by faith and not by sight so we should go on what god says not what we have experienced, also when someone come to christ and becomes born again, they are delivered from satans kingdom and into god's kingdom, so it don't matter even if your whole family is involved in witchcraft or anything of that nature, you are still protected by the blood of christ.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

alot of people have came into bondage due to an experience based Christianity instead of reading and memorizing scripture- the bible says we walk by faith and not by sight so we should go on what god says not what we have experienced, also when someone come to christ and becomes born again, they are delivered from satans kingdom and into god's kingdom, so it don't matter even if your whole family is involved in witchcraft or anything of that nature, you are still protected by the blood of christ.

It is important that we experience Christ.

Many Christians come to Christ with bondages and strongholds, and it takes some time--sanctification process---before a person is confronted by these things. Yes, we have God's protection on us, and all His promises available to us, but we need to take hold of the authority that Jesus Christ has given us and renounce certain rights we may have given to certain powers or principalities.

God is patient while we come to that point. I have witnessed people who have known and walked with Jesus for up to ten years come to their knees due to a stronghold that has suddenly revealed itself due to the advance of the Holy Spirit into their lives as they grow in Christ.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Many Christians come to Christ with bondages and strongholds, and it takes some time--sanctification process---before a person is confronted by these things. Yes, we have God's protection on us, and all His promises available to us, but we need to take hold of the authority that Jesus Christ has given us and renounce certain rights we may have given to certain powers or principalities.

God is patient while we come to that point. I have witnessed people who have known and walked with Jesus for up to ten years come to their knees due to a stronghold that has suddenly revealed itself due to the advance of the Holy Spirit into their lives as they grow in Christ.

Amen sis.:thumbsup:

maybe i should clearify my self- when i said exeperience based christianty, i didn't mean that we dont have a day to day active relationship with god- i meant the type that focuses mainly on feelings and emotions and the people that think god is ALWAYS talking to THEM. I meant those that believe almost everything that happens has some sort of spiritual meaning, like trying to read between the lines and just becaused they witnessed somthing spiritual they assume its god's spirit at work and they dont even test it like god tells us to do- if your familar with movements like word of faith and charismatic groups you know what i mean

maybe i should clearify my self- when i said exeperience based christianty, i didn't mean that we dont have a day to day active relationship with god- i meant the type that focuses mainly on feelings and emotions and the people that think god is ALWAYS talking to THEM. I meant those that believe almost everything that happens has some sort of spiritual meaning, like trying to read between the lines and just becaused they witnessed somthing spiritual they assume its god's spirit at work and they dont even test it like god tells us to do- if your familar with movements like word of faith and charismatic groups you know what i mean

You are guilty of mischaracterization of a group of people. God's spirit is always at work, and as His kids, we are to always be aware of Him and His hand in our lives. That is what makes our lives lived in and through Jesus exciting.

You are guilty of mischaracterization of a group of people. God's spirit is always at work, and as His kids, we are to always be aware of Him and His hand in our lives. That is what makes our lives lived in and through Jesus exciting.

i do not mean to come across as arrogant, but i was involved in these movements myself and came into bondage due to many of them preaching and teaching things that are unbibical and i had to unlearn alot of what i taught. i wouldn't of changed my pov unless god had told me i need to pray for discernment and test what is being preached first before i accept it as true.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

When we rebuke the devil, we need to remember this;

Jude 1:9

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

holys, what you are being asked is have you participated in any activity that might have invited spirits into your life?

Taking drugs is one way this happens. Having books and pictures in your house could be another way. If

you have these things you need to dispose of them and then ask God to cleanse the space in which you live.

If evil spirits come at you just tell them you belong to Jesus and rebuke them. As a child of God, He will

honor your actions when you do this.

You are a beloved daughter of the King of Kings!

i do not mean to come across as arrogant, but i was involved in these movements myself and came into bondage due to many of them preaching and teaching things that are unbibical and i had to unlearn alot of what i taught. i wouldn't of changed my pov unless god had told me i need to pray for discernment and test what is being preached first before i accept it as true.

What was unbiblical?

I hardly think that the evil spirits you speak of have their origin in some spiritual error.