• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

http://www.endtimesroundtable.com/ETRT/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=14505

Drumbeats of War - New U.S. Sanctions Red Line for Iran

On Tuesday, Iran official English language media was talking about Iran being ‘capable of blocking the Strait of Hormuz’, while Western media was running a remark by Iranian First Vice President Rahimi: “If they impose sanctions on Iran’s oil, not even a drop of oil will be allowed through the Strait of Hormuz.” It seemed that the Iranian government was actually downplaying Rahimi’s remarks somewhat. Keeping things genteel and talking of capabilities.

Now, Wednesday morning Iran local time, official Iranian headlines are saying “Iran will choke Hormuz oil flow”, and the Rahimi remarks being reported by the Iranians are: ‘the enemies need a crushing response from the Islamic Republic to abandon their plots against the Iranian nation’. Interestingly, his actual remarks were a little milder: “Our enemies will give up on their plots against Iran only if we give them a firm and strong lesson.” The Iranian government’s tone is now utterly hardline and very, very angry… crushing and choking… rather than a firm and strong lesson. Is that splitting hairs? Don’t think so. Changing the wording indicates a conscious change of policy. And resolve.

Any more sanctions, and… if Iran’s promises are to be believed… they will take the fatal step of closing the Strait, devil take the hindmost.

Read more at site above

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

Mat_24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Mar_13:7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Luk_21:9 When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away."

Why worry about such things when Christ told us not to? Things that must be will be, take rest in the Lord and keep watch for His return, worry not about tomorrow.

Mat 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Mat 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

It is my belief that this instrument we call the Internet can and is a curse of mental hardship for many in the world. Causing fear and helping to spread the hate of mankind around the world. It causes those of peace to worry about things that they will never see happen, for they will have gone home to be with Lord years before any harm of body would befall them. Reading all this negative stuff on the Internet only serves to overload ones mind on earthly matters and take us away from keeping our Hope, Faith and Love in Jesus.

Why do we always seek out the Bad News in Life, rather than the Good News?

ICL Dennis...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Mat_24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Mar_13:7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Luk_21:9 When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away."

Why worry about such things when Christ told us not to? Things that must be will be, take rest in the Lord and keep watch for His return, worry not about tomorrow.

Mat 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Mat 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

It is my belief that this instrument we call the Internet can and is a curse of mental hardship for many in the world. Causing fear and helping to spread the hate of mankind around the world. It causes those of peace to worry about things that they will never see happen, for they will have gone home to be with Lord years before any harm of body would befall them. Reading all this negative stuff on the Internet only serves to overload ones mind on earthly matters and take us away from keeping our Hope, Faith and Love in Jesus.

Why do we always seek out the Bad News in Life, rather than the Good News?

ICL Dennis...

I couldn't agree more, O.S. When we bite our nails over the state of the world, we forget that He is in charge.....not us. It's hard to look up when we're always looking around in fear.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  10

And to think oil went down a few cents despite all the rhectoric from Iran.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

LOL ... the Yo-Yo syndrome!

When Iran barked, the price climbed. When the US barked back, it dropped.

Guest shiloh357

Actually, if Iran blocks the straights of Hormuz, it will be considered an act of war by the United States and the US Navy's 5th Fleet is prepared to act accordingly. It is confrontations like this that seem to have "world war" written all over them. If other countries come to Iran's aid, and our allies jump in as well, it could be a really big mess.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Yes, I agree, Brother! Yet, again today, Iran replies with "The US is in no position to make demands."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

Ecclesiastes 3:8

8A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Unfortunately over the centuries, it seems mankind has found more time for war than peace, yet this to shell past and the day is coming when we will have total peace.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Ecclesiastes 3:8

8A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Unfortunately over the centuries, it seems mankind has found more time for war than peace, yet this to shell past and the day is coming when we will have total peace.

:amen: