• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://themessianicmessage.com/esau_effect.pdf

could some of you check on this and tell me if you think it is reality or just someone's idea?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

http://themessianicm...esau_effect.pdf

could some of you check on this and tell me if you think it is reality or just someone's idea?

My eye are really blurring up tonight, however, after a few lines of reading the enlarged text, part of me recalls an old saying" If you can not dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with ..."

The Spirit with-in me, tells me the writer wants the reader to think he is more then he is. I could not read the whole thing, I will have saved it and may get back to it.

ICL___Dennis

My eye are really blurring up tonight, however, after a few lines of reading the enlarged text, part of me recalls an old saying" If you can not dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with ..."

The Spirit with-in me, tells me the writer wants the reader to think he is more then he is. I could not read the whole thing, I will have saved it and may get back to it.

ICL___Dennis

Thanks Dennis.

ICL___Dennis

Thanks Dennis.

Well took some eye drops and medicine I forgot to take early this morning, then came back to this. Long winded it was, some parts worth taken note of and others not so much. There is something in it's wording that tells me that my first impression seems to be right on track. The words he uses could be used as an excuse for doing evil, he intermixes truth with human understanding and idea's that are not proven. Yes we are on track as the Bible tells us,but I think he has chosen to toss a few extra roads into the mix.

This old soldier, follows Jesus and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, there is a part of me that seems to know that I will again be a Soldier and not in this beaten-up body.

ICL---Dennis.

ICL___Dennis

Thanks Dennis.

Well took some eye drops and medicine I forgot to take early this morning, then came back to this. Long winded it was, some parts worth taken note of and others not so much. There is something in it's wording that tells me that my first impression seems to be right on track. The words he uses could be used as an excuse for doing evil, he intermixes truth with human understanding and idea's that are not proven. Yes we are on track as the Bible tells us,but I think he has chosen to toss a few extra roads into the mix.

This old soldier, follows Jesus and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, there is a part of me that seems to think that I will again be a Soldier and not in this beaten-up body.

ICL---Dennis.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  820
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  7

The author mentions that he/she is a member of the Hebrew Roots movement. Is that similar to the Christian Identity or Anglo Israelism, which is basically the belief that the Western caucasians are the real Israel and not the jews?

There are some telltale comments in the document such as:

"Let

The author mentions that he/she is a member of the Hebrew Roots movement. Is that similar to the Christian Identity or Anglo Israelism, which is basically the belief that the Western caucasians are the real Israel and not the jews?

"Let

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  820
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  7

"Let

"Lets compare that to the westernized nations where the House of Israel is right now."

"Because the House of Israel was already scattered into Northern Europe and elsewhere."

He/she also frequently mentions the "two seeds" concept.

There are more versions of the two seeds concept besides the Cain thing. I'm not sure which she was talking about, but it is quite obvious that Cain's father was Adam.

I didn't pick up on the who's Israel thing, thanks for bringing that up.

I've been reading up on Edom and wanted others input on her standings. Some sounds possible and others obviously are not.

Hi otherone,

I've looked through some of Kimberley Roger's other writings and the following statement in her book, "A tale of two covenants" confirms that her views there is a strong Christian Identity Movement influence in her writings:

"The Northern Kingdom was captured by the Assyrians. They either assimilated into Assyrian society or

migrated into Europe where they eventually became the forefathers of most of the western nations of today's world.

They became so scattered among the nations they no longer knew about their own Hebrew identity, which is why

our world knows so little about them. The Hebrew descendants of Abraham today do not even know they are

physical Hebrews. Most of them now practice Christianity that teaches them they are spiritual Hebrews only."

The Christian Identity Movement believes that those referred to as Jews today are impostors who have stolen the identity of true Israel, and that those who call themselves Jews today are actually Edomites.

This movement focusses on politicising scripture and they have a strong emphasis on ethnicity.

There is also strong Sacred Name movement influences which usually goes along with CI. They, for example, teach that the name "Jesus" really refers to Zeus, and thus calling on the name of Jesus, is idolatrous. Hence Kimberley Roger's usage of the name "Yeshua" instead.

If I was you I'd take everything written by this movement with a pinch of salt. It isn't biblestudy material at all, but its worthwhile to look at if one wishes to study cults.

God bless

what got me started on the quest was to try and find who the Bible is speaking of when it refers to those who call themselves Jews and are not..