• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I had an allergic reaction to something or other and awoke to not being able to breath; instead of seeking help I laid down in the bathroom floor and committed myself to The Lord-> a peace moved over me and I didn't care if I could breath or not I was immersed into freedom from care and I woke up and was fine... since that time I have no fear at all of dying! I have been in a cage with a untested female lion, tigers, wolves, bears, mountain lions, leopards, cheetahs... I have no home, no bank account, I give most all that I get away yet I have not experienced lack! By this faith I get to see His unseen hand all the time bless with supply. It is extraordinary His faithfulness to his promises... all you have to do is let Him lead you in life with Him and He will show you the treasure of your faith applied toward Him! love, Steven

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/1993

What do you think of fasting?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

My husband died five years ago and I remembered the Blessed Virgin Mary who was also a widow and yet I knew that God deeply loved her so I knew that even in my pain and sorrow God still loved me. I looked to the story of Naomi who lost her husband and both her sons and yet God still had a plan for her, provided for her and greatly blessed her. Five years later I can tell you that God never changes. He did have a plan for me...I live close to my church and am very active there and volunteer at a local homeless shelter two/three times a week. I love the people there and they bless me so much more than I bless them. The Lord has provided for me in so many ways including helping me to do things that I had no idea how to do. Like Naomi, I can also say, I have been greatly blessed.

I was in an unhealthy relationship. We had been together for 5 years and we broke it off. I was living in a trailer with a friend I worked with. Him and his friends were always doing drugs. I went to church on Sunday and they were singing that song.......He knows my name He knows each tear that falls, ......and i just bursted out into tears and decided I wanted to give my life to christ. I got baptized on my birthday. My car broke down, and I had to give my cat to the humane society because my ex didn't want her and my friend didn't want her at his house. Her name was Mia, I named her after Mia hamm my favorite soccer player. I called her my mia bia. The church provided me with money and a place to stay away from the drug users. They also gave me a car to bring down here to drive so I could get around. It was an 88 oldbmobile. It was donated by the salvation army by one of the guys from church who's grandma passed away. I was so undeserving. But they helped me anyways. The church I went to down here, the Ugandan orphans choir came to sing. When they sung that song that was played when I was saved it brought a tear to my eye. Just recently my friend had no where to go. She asked me to take her to her friends house so I did. When I got there I was overwhelmed by God's grace one again. He was saying he forgives me for my sins and reminded me that He will always be there. That He is the friend I need. And that He loves me so unconditionally. I never felt so loved. I am not perfect by no means. But I do know He is my creator and I am thankful every day that He love and forgive a sinner like me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I spent an hour putting together a post about my walk of faith to present unto you. During the final read that I do to make sure that what I have written is understandable and not littered with poor punctuation, spelling etc. God decided to shut off my computer. He is sovereign. I just suppose there was some things in there that he did not wish for me to share. By faith, I am not repeating but I will say that my whole life everyday and every breath is done by faith now, whereas absolutely nothing I did was by faith in God.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

I spent an hour putting together a post about my walk of faith to present unto you. During the final read that I do to make sure that what I have written is understandable and not littered with poor punctuation, spelling etc. God decided to shut off my computer. He is sovereign. I just suppose there was some things in there that he did not wish for me to share. By faith, I am not repeating but I will say that my whole life everyday and every breath is done by faith now, whereas absolutely nothing I did was by faith in God.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

I have Faith in God, I do not have Faith in Windows, however, at times I wish God had stopped me from making a fool of myself over this machine.

computer-good-vs-evil-3.gif

ICL~~Dennis

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

In Jesus Name,

Gary

I have Faith in God, I do not have Faith in Windows, however, at times I wish God had stopped me from making a fool of myself over this machine.

ICL~~Dennis

:24: But he loves us enough to allow us to do that though....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

In Jesus Name,

Gary

ICL~~Dennis

:24: But he loves us enough to allow us to do that though....

I love the gentleness of His Leading in this allowance so that we may hold as our own His Ways... Love, Steven

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Now's the time for all good men to gome to the aid of their country,

Oh, I'm sorry, off topic, I try to watch myself better. :b:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The Touch of the Master's Hand I am thinking of a poem I read years ago right after I found Jesus and accepted Him as my Lord and Savior...when I first became a believer and follower of Christ. And it so fits me now over 50 years later. It is called "The Touch of the Master's Hand" and can be read on the link above.