IGNORED

Quran burning: Were prisoners hiding extremist messages in books?

nebula

Guest shiloh357

The burning puts the troops, and others, at risk.

Then what should have been done with the books? They messages had to be destroyed.

I think what I would do if were them and this happnened again, is to take photographs of the pages where the terrorist messages occurred and to store the books in a secure location never to be used again, and keep the photographs on hand if someone has questions. But the photographs cannot be taken or reproduced in any manner. The Korans would be permanently out of circulation to be never be allowed to be used again.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

In all honesty, if the qurans were burned or not, wouldnt the extremists muslims still be trying to kill? All you have to do is say something or do something they do not like (which is a lot of stuff) for them to issue death threats and try to kill.

no not really. i have joked with these muslims it takes more then one thinks to get them going. every culture has a hot spot, we americans and westerners dont understand that side of it for the most part.

i could say the same with the soccer(football for the rest of the world) when they murder players and fans over a stupid sport. yet they go nuts over it. it happens in civilised western countries such as brittain, spain,mexico and brazil.

You have joked with the extremist muslims? Uh huh.

you called them all extremists. not all of them are that bad.

i worked with a lot of muslims in country as we had them build on our base and aslo had them as terps. so please dont lump all muslims as those nut jobs. they arent. muslims are a different lot. im not a softie on islam nor a leftie but i also will speak up when i hear them all as that way. i deal with muslims as a case by case.

i still talk to a muslim over there. he was in colorado a few weeks ago looking for back hoes as he is an engineer. he knows that i know somethings on that stuff so i helped him find a good place to find used equipment.

man the jokes i told him. lol the haji bus..

Guest shiloh357

That's true. Some of them will only kill you to second generation.

My old psych professor is a nonobservant Muslim and he could tell you stories about Islam that western cameras don't show. The whol radical vs. moderate thing is a false dichotomy meant to shield gullible westerners from the truth of what Islam really is.

uh i take my personally expericience over your anadectote. i as jew as fully aware of that.. and in isreal there are muslims who are pro-isreal and server the idf, tis rare but it happens

the man i mention isnt one of those, spend a year with a man and live with him and he fights with you it tends to earn respect and yes we had spies and he pointed that one out if i recall.just because some american wears the uniforms doesnt guarantee trust.

soldiers rape soldiers and murder them . i can post these stories if you like and we never had our female soldiers walk alone and night. even in our small base.

trust is earned not given. my loyalties were never in question.i made it a point to understand the muslim mind and i know it well.in training recently i showed the guys that just got back alot on pashto and how they acted and they were shocked at all the words i know and how even thought i didnt work in the prisons i could imatate them when they acted on certain stimuli.

haji is haji no matter where they are at.

Guest shiloh357

uh i take my personally expericience over your anadectote.

I didn't offer an anecdote and your limited scope of experience doesn't really reflect the reality on the ground for the most part. Yeah, there are a few liberal "muslims" who support Israel, but they are the exception and not the rule. My psych professor is from Gaza city and is very well acquainted with how things work over there and that radical Muslims and the Moderate Muslims are really the same. The only difference is methodology. Ideaology and agenda are identical.

They are friendly to your face, but they are your enemy when you back is turned.

hmm not this one, but let me guess you wouldn't trust the muslims in the army that have gone overseas and risked their necks for you.

my experciences with islam isnt just with this war but from the us.army and my time it with soldiers who were muslims. those guys were shall i say an intersting lot. one cambodian muslim wasnt that bad nor racist and he knew i was a jew and he was a sunni muslim. the others were nation of islam..

muslims in the army arent that common but im not going to say they cant serve. they do i have met them in sgts school a few years ago. i know of one in my battalion.you are going to find that its more common to say what i say amongst the soldiers that have done the dance.

i dont trust obama nor do fully with santorum, gingrich or even ron paul. trust is earned not given. and my expercience with islam goes back as far as 1992. you are preaching to the choir. i know the game all too well. its one i hate.i live near a musallah less then one mile. i dont worry about them all day as if it meant for me to die i will and if i see something off i know where to go. im more of a target then you all as i were the uniform and lets just say i cant go into the threats agaisnt the guard that i know about.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

In all honesty, if the qurans were burned or not, wouldnt the extremists muslims still be trying to kill? All you have to do is say something or do something they do not like (which is a lot of stuff) for them to issue death threats and try to kill.

no not really. i have joked with these muslims it takes more then one thinks to get them going. every culture has a hot spot, we americans and westerners dont understand that side of it for the most part.

i could say the same with the soccer(football for the rest of the world) when they murder players and fans over a stupid sport. yet they go nuts over it. it happens in civilised western countries such as brittain, spain,mexico and brazil.

You have joked with the extremist muslims? Uh huh.

i worked with a lot of muslims in country as we had them build on our base and aslo had them as terps. so please dont lump all muslims as those nut jobs. they arent. muslims are a different lot. im not a softie on islam nor a leftie but i also will speak up when i hear them all as that way. i deal with muslims as a case by case.

i still talk to a muslim over there. he was in colorado a few weeks ago looking for back hoes as he is an engineer. he knows that i know somethings on that stuff so i helped him find a good place to find used equipment.

man the jokes i told him. lol the haji bus..

No I never called them all extremists lol. You read that into my words. In fact my use of "extremist" was to distinguish the ones like that from the rest of muslims.

As it happens I have muslim in laws. So you really read my words wrong.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

The burning puts the troops, and others, at risk.

Then what should have been done with the books? They messages had to be destroyed.

Burn them in secret instead of in full view of any Muslims?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Pentagon has launched an investigation into the Quran burning at a US detention facility in Afghanistan. Prisoners might have used the books to pass secret messages, a spokesman says.

By Anna Mulrine, Staff writer / February 22, 2012

Read here

~~~~

If the Qurans were written in, were they not already desecrated?

Jehidists are allowed to do just about anything they need to do to complete their job...... so according to sharia law, no they had not desecrated the Koran

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2

The Pentagon has launched an investigation into the Quran burning at a US detention facility in Afghanistan. Prisoners might have used the books to pass secret messages, a spokesman says.

By Anna Mulrine, Staff writer / February 22, 2012

Read here

~~~~

If the Qurans were written in, were they not already desecrated?

Jehidists are allowed to do just about anything they need to do to complete their job...... so according to sharia law, no they had not desecrated the Koran

Where in the Sharia law did it permit Jehidist to do anything to complete a job?

If you could not provide a citation, then you shouldn't say such things.