WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

America should have an official language, and it should be English. That should apply to Puerto Rico too should they become a state. Since they aren't a state, they have no vote in the general election. They really shouldn't have a vote in the GOP primary.

As for blunders, Obama and Biden have made quite a few of their own. Everyone does. Obama is the guy who told us there are 60 states in the union, and that he visited 57 of them. He called Cinco De Mayo, Cinco De Quatro. He told a group of people on Memorial Day that he saw fallen soldiers in his audience. If blunders kept someone from being President, Obama would have gone down in flames.

Those blunders that santorum keeps making are hurting his election chances. Those blunders offend folks, in amounts that make a tangible difference to voting.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

The only thing I want to point out is that Obama is not as weak as some believe; it's going to take a firebrand to defeat him. And that's NOT Romney.

I dont think santorum can pull it off in the national election. He has made too many blunders, trivial things granted, but still things that upset folks. Like telling puerto rico they need to make english the official language. He lost puerto ricos vote there.

I hate it but I think we are stuck with obama for the next 4 yrs.

Then you agree that Romney is not going to be able to defeat Obama? My one question to the GOP is 'who in heck is running the show? Who is so dumb as to think Romney is the best candidate?' Oh, okay, that's two questions. And, believe me, the GOP insiders are the ones that picked Romney, not the people. :huh:

America should have an official language, and it should be English. That should apply to Puerto Rico too should they become a state. Since they aren't a state, they have no vote in the general election. They really shouldn't have a vote in the GOP primary.

As for blunders, Obama and Biden have made quite a few of their own. Everyone does. Obama is the guy who told us there are 60 states in the union, and that he visited 57 of them. He called Cinco De Mayo, Cinco De Quatro. He told a group of people on Memorial Day that he saw fallen soldiers in his audience. If blunders kept someone from being President, Obama would have gone down in flames.

Those blunders that santorum keeps making are hurting his election chances. Those blunders offend folks, in amounts that make a tangible difference to voting.

Yeah, he has made some stumbles. I'm thinking it's lack of a professional camaign staff that is hurting him. It always goes right back to who has the most money. Disgusting.

You just touched on something that really bothers me....why DO Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa and the like vote in the primaries? In essence, they are helping select candidates that they can't vote for! That whole idea is just stupid, IMO, and it skews the primary process for the 50 states. :45:

Guest Butero

The only thing I want to point out is that Obama is not as weak as some believe; it's going to take a firebrand to defeat him. And that's NOT Romney.

I dont think santorum can pull it off in the national election. He has made too many blunders, trivial things granted, but still things that upset folks. Like telling puerto rico they need to make english the official language. He lost puerto ricos vote there.

I hate it but I think we are stuck with obama for the next 4 yrs.

Then you agree that Romney is not going to be able to defeat Obama? My one question to the GOP is 'who in heck is running the the show? Who is so dumb as to think Romney is the best candidate?' Oh, okay, that's two questions. And, believe me, the GOP insiders are the ones that picked Romney, not the people. :huh:

The insiders think Obama is a lock, and Romney will do the least harm to our other candidates. They just think he will lose in a close race. The key here is that the election will be close, and that means that we do have the ability to defeat Obama. A lot will depend on the economy and fuel prices, as well as the campaign that is run. It is a shame that we don't have a stronger candidate in the race, because this election is set up in a way where any strong opponent to Obama should win in a laugher.

It almost makes me wonder if the republicans want obama to win.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

They don't want Obama to win, they just dislike Conservatism more than they dislike Obama.:blink:

:o Seriously?

How else can you explain the lack of quality in the opponents this year?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

How else can you explain the lack of quality in the opponents this year?

In point of fact, there are two major political parties in this country - the Democrats and the Republicans (aka the GOP).

There is no evidence, however, that we have an opposition party. If we did, there would at the very least be impeachment proceedings against President Obama taking place.

Blessings!

-Ed