• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

I had a Vision

I had been praying in tongues over nothing in particular, and suddenly I was standing in a city, close to the ocean, but I just knew that and did not see the ocean. In the vision I noticed chain link fences that had been melted, and the skyscrapers were all blackened with the windows blown out of them. Like a Tornado hit a big building and blew the windows out of them, but I knew this was caused by intense heat.

The ground was covered in a grey ash substance, and a ash, smog, fog, that was grey just floated in the air. Not really sure what it was, I just assumed some type of soot. One thing that I thought, "Heard" I am not sure, but it was "There are no people left."

Then I heard the Lord say, "I am coming soon." The vision ended.

Well, certainly many Heard the Lord say that even back in the early 1900's. So, the Word "Soon" would be something God would have to define. We also see it in the Word, this generation shall not pass away, Knowledge shall increase, Man shall run to and fro. So, since 1900 we go from Horses, to Model T's, to prop planes, to Jets, to outer space. Technology has been amazing since.

I never felt that I was given some great message to tell others, I just felt the Lord showed me something, and glimpse of what is to come. No big deal. If the Lord does not tell you what to do with that information, then you best do nothing. Error is very easy to slip into when we add to these things, and I saw what I saw, nothing explained, and nothing said about preaching it to others.

If you have served God, and are word minded, the Word being first place in your life, then You have also operated in the Gifts of the Spirit. Words of wisdom for something in the future, a Word of Knowledge with understanding about a issue now, or something in the past. Just something that "Seems" right, that is in the bible, or something you perceive, as Paul had a word of Wisdom for the future. I perceive this voyage will come with Hurt, and great damage. (Acts 27:10)

Even when you tell someone about Jesus, the right words just come, the right scripture, How you word things to them to make a impact are all words of wisdom and Knowledge, with prophecy to edify. There are many levels of this, and most the time we don't even recognize it.

These gifts should operate constantly in a believes life, even if they on the outside are not spectacular.

I look at visions and dreams from God as a possible sign that he needed to do something in full color and surround sound simply because I have been dull of getting direction for those faint "Go Lefts", "Stop", Go", "Go rights." I mean if someone is not listening or hearing well, we also tend to yell at them to get their attention.

So, don't discount anyone's Vision, or dream or whatever they "THINK" they may have gotten from the Lord, it needs to be judged by two or three witnesses. It has to be backed by scripture, and someone immature in the Word can make a bigger deal out of something, Add to it, and mess it up, even though they actually did hear something from God.

I know I have, because the Lord does not always fill in the blanks, and our mind likes to Help God out, when we should just take it exactly as he said it, and not add or remove from it.

We need to judge it, and despise not prophecy.

Be blessed.

Jesus told me to give a word, and he tells me what word to give. At times I have been at a total loss as to what to say. I pray about that, and wait for God to give me the words. I have always been blessed with what to say.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

So, don't discount anyone's Vision, or dream or whatever they "THINK" they may have gotten from the Lord, it needs to be judged by two or three witnesses. It has to be backed by scripture, and someone immature in the Word can make a bigger deal out of something, Add to it, and mess it up, even though they actually did hear something from God.

I know I have, because the Lord does not always fill in the blanks, and our mind likes to Help God out, when we should just take it exactly as he said it, and not add or remove from it.

Understood, believe. Unfortunately, thankful comes across as being more interested in exalting himself and his vision rather than Jesus . Thus the disagreement.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

I share what Jesus tells me to share. There are no expectations on my part that people will or should believe me.

The Holy Spirit once told me to tell people that no matter who tells them anything about God to ask Jesus if it is right or wrong.

Why Jesus wants me to share is not something I need to know.

By the way Jesus talks to me all the time. When he told me that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he ever has, I was driving and old car with my wife, three babies, and a dog. We were looking for a place to put up a tent that was our home at the time.

I am a prophet, but my public ministry is yet to come. My job for now is just to give a word, and Jesus wants me to do so via the internet.

The Spirit is alive and 'talking' to all of us every single day. God would never tell you anything new, nor does He calls prophets as He did before, John the Baptist, John the apostle does seem to be the very last ones called upon by Yahweh to convey His message. Yahweh does nothing in secret, He reveals to those true prophets His plans that were set forth from the beginning of time. There is no new revelations only explanations nor would Yahweh give someone who is sitting behind a computer screen new revelations period. It makes me just sick to see people used by the advesary, makes me so sad to see people who are so wrapped up in themselves to think that Yah singles them out for specialness and then gets angry when people dont believe them.

Your last sentence gives no doubt that you are being led by a false spirit, Yeshua would never use the internet as an avenue to 'speak any new prophecies', even His witnesses will stand before the world and do His will. We are told specifically to look for false prophets in the later days especially, false teachers and self proclaimed prophets who bring 'new revelations and teachings'. You are shown to be a false prophet since nothing you have said, except for the copy and paste of scriptures, lines up with His Word. I suggest you forgo what seems to be some kind of martyr status and get back to the real Word and real work of His, speaking to the nations the coming Kingdom of Yeshua. False prophets and false teachers don't generally last long around these parts.

shalom,

Mizzdy

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Jesus voice brings peace, and Satan’s voice brings evil feelings.

This is not true, either. Satan can present himself as an angel of light, with beautiful words and nice-sounding things that resonate truth but are foul, filthy lies inside. Before one knows it, one is deeply entangled in spiritual darkness, once thought of as light.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

These people are false apostles. They are deceitful workers who disguise themselves as apostles of Christ. But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.

You did not read what I have posted. Satan can do anything he would like, but he cannot fool God. A spiritual Christian has the indwelling of God. God protects a spiritual Christian from Satan. God will always let one of his own know if Satan even gets near him or her. A Christian will have discernment of any evil spirit.

That is not true, either! You are batting a thousand, here! :laugh:

With the indweling Spirit of God in a believer, he is still free to allow his mind to become deceived, which is why there are warnings to be alert and to not be deceived! I know there are countless Christians who lack discernment. You forget to take into account immature or new believers who need to be discipled in the faith. You also forget troubled, weak believers who lack resistance to the pull of sin that need counsel and assistance from strong brothers and sisters in Christ. In your myopic view, you completely disregard the fact that not all Christians are matured to the same level as everyone else, and are more than happy to condemn them to hell.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Understood, believe. Unfortunately, thankful comes across as being more interested in exalting himself and his vision rather than Jesus . Thus the disagreement.

Of course Satan just love those people who say negative words about people who share what God has for them to share.

Satan will use anything to keep people from sharing about God, in hopes that it will keep the timid people, and those who care about what other think of them quite.

Remember if you deliberately sin you are of the devil.

(1 John 3:8) “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work”

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Of course Satan just love those people who say negative words about people who share what God has for them to share.

Satan will use anything to keep people from sharing about God, in hopes that it will keep the timid people, and those who care about what other think of them quite.

(1 John 3:8) “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work”

Satan loves to trick people who are new to the faith into believing they have a special message for God, which turns out to be a deception to the Body of Christ. Those who hear that message and are strong in the Lord are not fooled by it, and obey God by coming against the lie.

That is what is happening here. You have been opposed by Christians who know the word, but your deception remains.

Allowing oneself to be deceived is a tragedy when along with it comes a stiff neck. That is an abominable state, that falls under the heading of sin, also. When you paint yourself in a corner and do not allow yourself to be corrected or taught by other believers who know the truth, you resort to relying on pride. Pride is the first sin committed by Satan himself!

.... Of course Satan just love those people who say negative words about people who share what God has for them to share.

Yes, You Must Be Born Again, Yes You Must

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. 1 John 3:1-14

So True, Jesus Is Without Sin, Yes Yes He Is

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Hebrews 4:15

So True For Jesus Is Our Example, Yes He Is

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls. 1 Peter 2:21-25

And Yes Yes My Only Hope Is In Jesus, Yes?

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:8-10

Yes Jesus Saves, Yes Jesus Loves Me For The Bible Tells Me So, Yes?

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Amen~!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

These boards have seen many self-proclaimed prophets proclaiming on the end times. So far, none have been found to bear fruits of righteousness, and many words proved unfulfilled.

Jesus told me over thirty years ago that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he has ever suffered. I was to give a word and leave. Out of that word a community would grow, he wanted a place of safety for his people.

Three years ago Jesus told me who the Anti Christ is, but that is not for discussion at this time. I did ask Jesus if the person who he said was the Anti Christ was the Anti Christ, meaning the last time Anti Christ mentioned in scripture, and Jesus told me yes.

A lot of self-focus in your post. And to what end do you proclaim this? Is it leading to life? Is it setting people free? Are you provoking people to love? Where is the glory to the Lord?

None of the prophets in the Bible drew this kind of attention to themselves.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/20/1946

Thankful,

Be very careful here. Jesus said in Matthew 18:6 that anyone who offend or becomes a stumbling block to children(new Christians) it would be better if he had a millstone around his neck and throw into the sea; and in verse 7 he said woe to that man by whom the offence cometh. Jesus also said in the wilderness Thou shall not temp the Lord, thy God. You need to do some real praying and make sure it is God that is talking to you. You stand over a precipice and may fall in.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.