Thankful x10

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus told me over thirty years ago that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he has ever suffered. I was to give a word and leave. Out of that word a community would grow, he wanted a place of safety for his people.

Three years ago Jesus told me who the Anti Christ is, but that is not for discussion at this time. I did ask Jesus if the person who he said was the Anti Christ was the Anti Christ, meaning the last time Anti Christ mentioned in scripture, and Jesus told me yes.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jesus told me over thirty years ago that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he has ever suffered. I was to give a word and leave. Out of that word a community would grow, he wanted a place of safety for his people.

Three years ago Jesus told me who the Anti Christ is, but that is not for discussion at this time. I did ask Jesus if the person who he said was the Anti Christ was the Anti Christ, meaning the last time Anti Christ mentioned in scripture, and Jesus told me yes.

Might I ask where it was that you talked to Jesus???

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Might I ask where it was that you talked to Jesus???

I agree with, "other one", and his request.

Would also add; why if Jesus told you who the Antic Christ is and yet it's not up for discussion yet; you even mentioned it? :noidea:

However, I shall sit back and see where this is all leading :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

What exactly was the reason for your post Thankful?

Were you supposed to give a word 30 years ago or now or...?

Jesus already provided a place of safety for His people - in Christ, so what do you mean by Him wanting a place of safety for His people?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Isn't that nice. Sorry to be sarcastic its just we have so many self proclaimed prophets come through here it hard to take anyone seriously.

Yahweh does nothing in secret, you are a person sitting behind a computer claiming to have been chosen and spoken to by God to be some new end times revealer? Yah does not reveal things to one person in these times it is the work of the body and the plan revealed from the beginning. Nor do His plans reveal Charles, William, the pope, or anyone else as anything. We simply must rely on Gods word to direct us not conspiracies or false prophets. Where is your fruit so that we may examine it as we are told to in Matt. 7:15?

shalom,

Mizzdy

Three years ago Jesus told me who the Anti Christ is, but that is not for discussion at this time. I did ask Jesus if the person who he said was the Anti Christ was the Anti Christ, meaning the last time Anti Christ mentioned in scripture, and Jesus told me yes...

:)

Yes

And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;

To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of? Isaiah 2:19-22

Down Through The Ages

For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.

They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.

And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.

The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein. Isaiah 34:8-17

Jesus Tells His Believers What Will Be

And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil.

Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.

The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land. Zephaniah 1:12-18

And He Says To Israel, Thy Salvation Cometh

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart. Zechariah 12:9-14

Look Up Beloved, Look Up

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:20-28

Maranatha~!

In The Name Of Jesus

Amen~!

~

Dear One, Is That The Word Of The LORD You Heard?

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. Romans 11:25-29

Or Is It Not?

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. Psalms 12:6-7

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/20/1946

God's prophets never hid what God told them. What was the word you were to give and what community grew out of it? Did you obey Jesus? How do we know you are telling us words of Jesus and not Satan? Why did he give you the name of the antichrist when his word says the antichrist would be revealed during the tribulations? Do you believe we are living in the tribulations? If so what makes you think that?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

God's prophets never hid what God told them. What was the word you were to give and what community grew out of it? Did you obey Jesus? How do we know you are telling us words of Jesus and not Satan? Why did he give you the name of the antichrist when his word says the antichrist would be revealed during the tribulations? Do you believe we are living in the tribulations? If so what makes you think that?

I share what Jesus tells me to share. There are no expectations on my part that people will or should believe me.

The Holy Spirit once told me to tell people that no matter who tells them anything about God to ask Jesus if it is right or wrong.

Why Jesus wants me to share is not something I need to know.

By the way Jesus talks to me all the time. When he told me that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he ever has, I was driving and old car with my wife, three babies, and a dog. We were looking for a place to put up a tent that was our home at the time.

I am a prophet, but my public ministry is yet to come. My job for now is just to give a word, and Jesus wants me to do so via the internet.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Jesus told me over thirty years ago that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he has ever suffered.

Jesus told us all that over 2000 years ago. It's in the BIBLE.

I was to give a word and leave. Out of that word a community would grow, he wanted a place of safety for his people.

Really? Where is that?

I don't believe that is the truth.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I share what Jesus tells me to share. There are no expectations on my part that people will or should believe me.

The Holy Spirit once told me to tell people that no matter who tells them anything about God to ask Jesus if it is right or wrong.

Why Jesus wants me to share is not something I need to know.

By the way Jesus talks to me all the time. When he told me that a time was coming soon when man would suffer more then he ever has, I was driving and old car with my wife, three babies, and a dog. We were looking for a place to put up a tent that was our home at the time.

I am a prophet, but my public ministry is yet to come. My job for now is just to give a word, and Jesus wants me to do so via the internet.

Anyone who feels or is compelled to broadcast that he or she is a prophet---isn't. That's the proof of the pudding.