• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Is anyone else having the same problem? I had a message that I tried to read this morning and kept getting this error:

[#10229] We could not determine which message you were attempting to view.

Yet the message is there in my inbox and every time I have gone to read it, I cannot. I get the same error message.

Anyone else?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

No I didnt have a problem with my pm's this morning so not sure what it might be, occasionally there are glitches in the system and things go haywire but that doesnt usually last long. If you keep having problems let us know.

shalom,

Mizz

No I didnt have a problem with my pm's this morning so not sure what it might be, occasionally there are glitches in the system and things go haywire but that doesnt usually last long. If you keep having problems let us know.

shalom,

Mizz

Thanks Mizz. Going to check again here in a bit and see if I am still having trouble.

shalom,

Mizz

Thanks Mizz. Going to check again here in a bit and see if I am still having trouble.

It still will not let me read a message I have in my inbox. Still get that same error message. Also tried to get onto the forums after looking at a member's profile and got a similar error message. Weird.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,402
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

shalom,

Mizz

It still will not let me read a message I have in my inbox. Still get that same error message. Also tried to get onto the forums after looking at a member's profile and got a similar error message. Weird.

I've had logging off and back on fix some really weird problems. Cookies get corrupt and no telling what happens. When you log off it wipes out cookies. If that doesn't fix it then delete all your cookies in internet exporer.

Hmm interesting, I cannot get into Worthy unless I go through an email I just discovered everytime I try to get here I get a message that says something about an SQL server but its only Worthy that has the problem. Sometimes I get a message when I try and send a pm about array problems occasionally had a problem getting a pm, maybe whoever sent the pm deleted it after sending it although I am not sure we can do that? I hope this goes through!

shalom,

Mizz

Hmm interesting, I cannot get into Worthy unless I go through an email I just discovered everytime I try to get here I get a message that says something about an SQL server but its only Worthy that has the problem. Sometimes I get a message when I try and send a pm about array problems occasionally had a problem getting a pm, maybe whoever sent the pm deleted it after sending it although I am not sure we can do that? I hope this goes through!

shalom,

Mizz

Yeah, the SQL thing was what was happening to me in terms of the forums. I am starting to think the sender did. While it shows in my inbox, when I try to open it, I get a message error about the message not being found. Odds are that is it. :)

shalom,

Mizz

Yeah, the SQL thing was what was happening to me in terms of the forums. I am starting to think the sender did. While it shows in my inbox, when I try to open it, I get a message error about the message not being found. Odds are that is it. :)

Thats interesting that you got the same SQL thing as I did I wonder if anyone else had that happen today? From my limited techie mind thats something internal to the software but maybe Onelight or Otherone might know more about that.

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,739
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Contact the sender of the pm its very possible that they deleted the pm after you sent it which would give you that error.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  33

That error only occurs when you are attempting to access something that is deleted. Can you please try and PM me? If you can, tell me who you were trying to PM.

God bless

Candice