• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

With much of the End Times being a mystery....

Not to mention so much different interpretation in regards of the Last Days, would anyone be interested in studying Revelation with me? Chapter by Chapter?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

Here is a link you can look through, if you want. Revelation

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

Not to mention so much different interpretation in regards of the Last Days, would anyone be interested in studying Revelation with me? Chapter by Chapter?

well if your honest and wanting to know this probably will be a lifetime search as when you think that you have it all figured out. you dont. all i will say is dont take the verses out of context as is common today. just read what it says and then look to what the references events earlier say and how that happened and the languaged used and go from there

ie for it is says in exodus. "for i am come down to see.." and jesus is telling annais ye shall see me coming in the clouds. the means the judgements. god judged egypt and isreal with signs and plagues and signs and wonders and the roman army.

well if your honest and wanting to know this probably will be a lifetime search as when you think that you have it all figured out. you dont. all i will say is dont take the verses out of context as is common today. just read what it says and then look to what the references events earlier say and how that happened and the languaged used and go from there

ie for it is says in exodus. "for i am come down to see.." and jesus is telling annais ye shall see me coming in the clouds. the means the judgements. god judged egypt and isreal with signs and plagues and signs and wonders and the roman army.

Seeking God in itself is a life long search. For no matter how much we read and come to know of Him, there is always more. Do not mind spending a lifetime searching. After all....seek and ye shall find. Right?

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  08/27/1966

I would..... if I ever finish the Gospel of John. :huh:

I would..... if I ever finish the Gospel of John. :huh:

Plan on studying Revelation soon. More in depth though after John. John has had my full attention though I am slower than you. I am just starting Chapter 9. So do not feel bad. Chapter behind you. But learning so much!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

The church will be raptured before all those thing take place. Only people rev affects are the ones who do not accept Jesus Christ as the only path.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.20
  • Days Won:  115

There are enough threads about the rapture. AS wants this to be about Revelation. Please honor this.

There are enough threads about the rapture. AS wants this to be about Revelation. Please honor this.

Thank you OneLight. Going to start reading Revelation here likely by the end of the week. May post some questions if there are had some in terms of what I read. Feel that sometimes insight can be found along with understanding sometimes when one looks for it while in fellowship with other believers.

Just Another Sinner Seeking The Way

Dani

....I apologize. Been rather eager about reading Revelation as better understanding is something sought. Will go slowly so as to allow others to get involved if they are wanting to do so.

Will start with some of Chapter 1 this evening. Going to divide it into two parts for now as the hour is gradually growing late and sadly, though the weather is needed...got some chances of heavy rain coming in this direction.

Revelation 1:1-3 (NIV)

Prologue

The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Did Jesus reveal this knowledge to John? Is it possible that Revelation was written in the time prior to or immediately following Jesus' crucifixion?

Revelation 1:4-8 (NIV)

Greetings and Doxology

4 John,

To the seven churches in the province of Asia:

Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, 5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father —to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”

and “every eye will see him,

even those who pierced him”;

and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”

So shall it be! Amen.

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Who are the seven spirits? Are these the same that shall blow the trumpets or bring upon the judgments to the earth in the last days?

Will Jesus come after the dead in Christ rise? Perhaps even after all dead are risen prior to their judgement? The passage there says that Every Eye will see Him. EVEN THOSE WHO PIERCED HIM..... is scripture referring to the literal soldier and figures that carried out Jesus' sentence? Or perhaps more from the spiritual stand point? That being the ones who denied Him, that being His own people, the Jews? noidea.gif

Will post more of Chapter 1 of Revelation later. Would just like to touch base a little.

Just Another Sinner Seeking The Way

Dani