bornagain2011

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  6

Sounds neat but I dont think the trumpets are literal trumpets sister. Dont take offense but you seem a bit young in the faith. Im not saying anything bad about that but you will find that the older brethren are… cautious, lets say, about interpreting prophecy according to worldly occurences.

Theyre not entirely wrong nor completely right. No doubt there are things in reality right now which are shaping up for the end to come but we cant be certain, unless God sends us a sure message along the lines of "thus sayeth the Lord", whats going on.

Weve had lots of wars, earthquakes, famines, pestilences, and the gospel has been preached throughout the entire world so definitely things are coming to the full but God is longsuffering so it could be another several thousand years before this is over or it could be in decades, noone knows.

Its good that youre keeping your eyes open and noone should make you feel uncomfortable for sharing, its hard enough being a believer in this world, but remember its not the end of the world until we see our Lord coming.

Trust and believe it wont be something anyone will miss. We may have some trials ahead of us but sufficient unto the day are the evils thereof, or in more modern parlance one day at a time, so keep your eyes peeled but remember its not over til its over.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds neat but I dont think the trumpets are literal trumpets sister. Dont take offense but you seem a bit young in the faith. Im not saying anything bad about that but you will find that the older brethren are… cautious, lets say, about interpreting prophecy according to worldly occurences.

Theyre not entirely wrong nor completely right. No doubt there are things in reality right now which are shaping up for the end to come but we cant be certain, unless God sends us a sure message along the lines of "thus sayeth the Lord", whats going on.

Weve had lots of wars, earthquakes, famines, pestilences, and the gospel has been preached throughout the entire world so definitely things are coming to the full but God is longsuffering so it could be another several thousand years before this is over or it could be in decades, noone knows.

Its good that youre keeping your eyes open and noone should make you feel uncomfortable for sharing, its hard enough being a believer in this world, but remember its not the end of the world until we see our Lord coming.

Trust and believe it wont be something anyone will miss. We may have some trials ahead of us but sufficient unto the day are the evils thereof, or in more modern parlance one day at a time, so keep your eyes peeled but remember its not over til its over.

A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 25:31

yah, I didn't think they were really the trumpets, cause I remembered that the first one is supose to signal the start of the trubulation. And I was also thinking maybe we wouldn't be able to hear the trumpets. I saw this verse in the Bible though, and maybe the sounds are this noise the Lord was saying everyone would hear to warn us we better shape up cause he isn't happy.

Yes, I am still a rookie, but I am learning every day! Thank you for your understanding and patience! Thanks for not attacking me, or making fun of me! :)

God bless

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  365
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

No problem sister. Were all here to help edify one another and everything is worth investigation. Just dont be disheartened to share what youre thinking and accept reproof when it comes (even if it isnt kind it doesnt mean they dont care).

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/01/2011

not to invoke skeptics or critics the sounds heard around the world in different tones and pitches are the result of of the what was here many times before it goes by many names and is very,very real and has come back and is affecting many things on this planet and will affect much more it is : Planet X ,Nibiru ,The planet of the crossing ,Wormwood or you could say what Jesus himself refer too in the last days . Because people do not see it with the naked eye they do not believe but trust me if faith in it was requirement then the US Govt would win the prize - I happen to know with out a doubt from very close people involved that it is a 100% certainty that is coming and very soon - I happen to study ancient history and the accounts of its reality is recorded through out time and affects will be very quick when it comes in a closer range to the Earth . (Behold I come like a thief in the night) I am 52 which does not give me the authority to say: because I have never seen it ,it does not exist ,but history does say that because it was here before and those in the past made mention of that fact to warn us today .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I happen to know with out a doubt from very close people involved

What do you mean by "people involved?

What people? What are they involved in?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

not to invoke skeptics or critics the sounds heard around the world in different tones and pitches are the result of of the what was here many times before it goes by many names and is very,very real and has come back and is affecting many things on this planet and will affect much more it is : Planet X ,Nibiru ,The planet of the crossing ,Wormwood or you could say what Jesus himself refer too in the last days . Because people do not see it with the naked eye they do not believe but trust me if faith in it was requirement then the US Govt would win the prize - I happen to know with out a doubt from very close people involved that it is a 100% certainty that is coming and very soon - I happen to study ancient history and the accounts of its reality is recorded through out time and affects will be very quick when it comes in a closer range to the Earth . (Behold I come like a thief in the night) I am 52 which does not give me the authority to say: because I have never seen it ,it does not exist ,but history does say that because it was here before and those in the past made mention of that fact to warn us today .

Hi Terra7, You could be right. I have read some ancient history about it. It caused the same effects that are recorded to come in Revelation. The Egyptian account of the exodus was awesome! Especially when you consider God was in control of what was happening.

I believe He set it on the course it takes for His purposes, to serve as a tool of judgement.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I also read about and heard about (on You Tube) these sounds being heard all over the globe. Like some of you, my first thought was that we're in the last days of the End Times, and Jesus will soon be back. Now we need to remember that Jesus can be back at any time at all, because we simply don't know when. But concerning the odd sounds, I then remembered that something similar happened many years ago. I can't recall when, but I know it was before I had a PC which means it was before 1999. It may have even been in the 1980's. I never heard an explantation for the strange sounds, and then they either stopped happening or the news media stopped reporting them.

I don't know enough about physics to answer this, but suppose two large bodies in space collided. Sound can't travel in space because there's no air. But what about shock waves, the kind created when 2 bodies collide, I think shock waves can and do travel in space. So what happens when the shock waves reach Earth's atmosphere, and then when they reach our ear drums. Wouldn't we perceive these as strange sounds? And they may have originated millions of miles away? So far away that even our best astronomers never figure out where they came from. If this is possible, and I think it is, it would explain the strange sounds.

We also need to bare in mind that people may have always heard strange sounds. But prior to the last 70 years or so, they had no way of telling the world. And now in the last 12 years or so, with the advent of the Internet and You Tube, all these strange occurrences are being made known to people world wide. But that doesn't mean they're anything new.

And yet, I also believe that many of things foretold to happen in the End Times couldn't happen without the Internet. Such as the image of the beast which was made to move (or something like that). It could be a hologram, but ancient man had no idea what a hologram would be, so he called it the image of the beast.

Therefore, I do believe we are in the end times and moving in that direction. But I've been believing this for the last 30 years, and still Jesus has not returned. So while it's fine to believe we're in the end times. But since we have no way of knowing how long they will last, we have to live our lives as if we weren't in the end times. Plan on being here for the next 100 years and more, because the odds are we will be.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I happen to know with out a doubt from very close people involved that it is a 100% certainty that is coming and very soon -

Hey Terra, I also want to know who you mean by "people involved"? Not names, but who are these people? You can't make a statement like this and expect it to be taken seriously if you can't back it up with more than hearsay.

I also have a friend that was sending me emails about a another planet that was supposed to be on a collision course with Earth. Actually, at first he said it was an asteroid or a comet, and then a planet. But a week later he wrote me again and then it was another star, and he said it was our sister star because Earth is in a binary star system. However, a week later he wrote me again saying it's a dwarf star, first it was a black dwarf and then a brown dwarf. He also referred to it as wormword. The thing is this friend is not a Christian nor does he believe the Bible is true, and I know he gets all his information from You Tube, which is not a good source for reliable information. He stopped writing to me because I don't take him seriously.

It sounds like you're getting your information from You Tube also. If not you need to tell us what you mean by people involved? According to my friend these "people involved" were executed for saying this stuff. Is this who you're talking about?

I'll tell you what I told him. If another planet or star comes as close to the Earth as you folks think it will, then that should cause all the disasters spoken of in Revelation and else where. I don't think we can do anything about it. All we can do is to clean up our act with God. Stop sinning and start repenting. If another Star is headed towards Earth I believe that Jesus and the Heavenly Host won't be far behind it. They may even be in front of it. But I don't think You Tube videos are a reliable source of accurate information.

Hi Terra7, You could be right. I have read some ancient history about it. It caused the same effects that are recorded to come in Revelation. The Egyptian account of the exodus was awesome! Especially when you consider God was in control of what was happening.

I believe He set it on the course it takes for His purposes, to serve as a tool of judgement.

Thank you for not being critical - I truly believe in God and that he has the authority to use all for his purpose whether or not people want to believe it is Gods providence too -if we believe the accounts of the knowledge from the past (in the Bible) then we should believe God can bring such things today as well - God is with out possibilities and is eternal .

I happen to know with out a doubt from very close people involved that it is a 100% certainty that is coming and very soon -

Hey Terra, I also want to know who you mean by "people involved"? Not names, but who are these people? You can't make a statement like this and expect it to be taken seriously if you can't back it up with more than hearsay.

I also have a friend that was sending me emails about a another planet that was supposed to be on a collision course with Earth. Actually, at first he said it was an asteroid or a comet, and then a planet. But a week later he wrote me again and then it was another star, and he said it was our sister star because Earth is in a binary star system. However, a week later he wrote me again saying it's a dwarf star, first it was a black dwarf and then a brown dwarf. He also referred to it as wormword. The thing is this friend is not a Christian nor does he believe the Bible is true, and I know he gets all his information from You Tube, which is not a good source for reliable information. He stopped writing to me because I don't take him seriously.

It sounds like you're getting your information from You Tube also. If not you need to tell us what you mean by people involved? According to my friend these "people involved" were executed for saying this stuff. Is this who you're talking about?

I'll tell you what I told him. If another planet or star comes as close to the Earth as you folks think it will, then that should cause all the disasters spoken of in Revelation and else where. I don't think we can do anything about it. All we can do is to clean up our act with God. Stop sinning and start repenting. If another Star is headed towards Earth I believe that Jesus and the Heavenly Host won't be far behind it. They may even be in front of it. But I don't think You Tube videos are a reliable source of accurate information.

I would Love to tell you but a family member has been in the Military for 27 yrs and I can not say more -but you believe what you want to I can say this from Gods word(my people perish for lack of knowledge) that does not mean just eternally it also means in this time as well -Peace .God is the judge in all matters not us