LOVE SONGS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Tuesday, same sex marriages were approved, in the Episcopal Churches...in the U.S.

Next to follow to do so is , the United Church Of Christ .

News gives , that other Churches , may want to follow as well.

Homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord . Which is sin.

If we break any of the the 10 commandments of God ? We sin .

These churches that approve same sex marriages , are preaching Jesus Christ.

What are we to do ? :noidea: How will we witness for the Lord ...to the lost ?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Same sex marriages are an abomination to me as well. But I really don't think this can be stopped anymore. I hate to say that, but I just don't. One reason is because the Bible tells us that in the end times there will be very little real faith left on the Earth. I didn't think that would mean same sex marriages would be legal, but now we see it does. And it is an abomination.

I think all we might be able to do is to stop whatever denomination we belong to from making same sex marriages ok. And if your denomination ok's same sex marriage, switch to a church that doesn't allow them. I think all the denominations better stop fighting over trivial differences in how you interpret scripture, and focus on this one thing. I left the last church because they made halloween a bigger celebration than Christmas. Now the churches are allowing same sex marriages? I can't be part of a church that does this.

I think we're going back to a time when true Christians will have to meet in secret, just like 2000 years ago. I shudder at what else is coming.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Tuesday, same sex marriages were approved, in the Episcopal Churches...in the U.S.

Some how I think abomination is worse than most sins.

I dont think we are under the original 10 commandments. one of them was to keep the sabbath. all the commands we are to follow in Jesus are listed in th NT and sabbath isnt one of them.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/17/1973

Well, Obama minions seem to be getting their way. The very tiny percentage of the population here in the U.S. seems to have the loudest voice. I think if I lived outside of the U.S. and just watched the American media I would be under the impression that around 50% or more of the population was homosexual......gee, wonder why it's talked about so much. Nearly every television show has atleast one homosexual on it and usually a Brit or Aussie,lol. What gives??

The media is trying to get everyone to accept it or be labelled a hate filled bigot.

Needless to say I won't be joining any church like those morons. Marry themselves all to hell.....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  2

This was inevitable. and they say glory to god. Obviously a spirit of anti-Christ masquerading as light. .. in vestments.

Now the Anglican Communion needs to dissassociate from the ECUSA.

Note that these people will claim to be the church and ill side with the world in prosecuting believers.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Sensuality, It's the only argument a homosexual has. No reasoning, statistics, medical science proof is allowed within the debate. And when we can calmly argue a point what do they fall back on? "Well, but I know it's natural, I know, I have felt this way, I have always felt this way so how can you judge me. How would you know?" Feelings and emotions.

Since so much of our culture has shifted away from reasoning and become very dependent on emotion, on how we feel, on "what is your heart telling you?" The "hook" in books, in movies, in marketing has become a hook in christian literature as well and in churches. Bill Hybills books all have an emotional hook to them. Marketing psychology.

What happens is we slowly turn from the book of the Lord, which is turning from the Lord of the book, and our emotions are no longer a servant but a master. We are following sensuality. Our church meetings are based on how we are feed emotionally and not spiritually. And when it comes to battling social changes and clinging to the cross we haven't the ground to stand on. So we give in to get along. Not being able to understand why we would be apposed in the first place. "I don't want to be unloving" "God loves all people" "I don't want to be a pharasee" ???????????

An unrelated issue but I believe the "principle" can apply to diverse subjects. In chapter 6 of Galatians Paul mentions why these men first put gentiles under circumcision, because they were afraid of persecution from the religious Jews in the region. Then they found themselves liking governing over others flesh. A knee jerk reaction from emotion.. They found it worked and they loved it. A big thing in the seeker sensitive movement. It's only a matter of time that we will see the homosexual issue happening in what we call mainstream evangelical churches. I've heard some say evangelicalism will become worse than protestantism in time.

I believe the homosexual issue in the church is a combination of these things. A fear of persecution and losing what they have, politics, and a lack of solid ground on which to stand. They haven't the ability to see or the ears to hear righteously. Sensuality.

Some how I think abomination is worse than most sins.

I dont think we are under the original 10 commandments. one of them was to keep the sabbath. all the commands we are to follow in Jesus are listed in th NT and sabbath isnt one of them.

Since when, we are not to follow the 10 commandments ?

....these are some of them:

Thou shall not commit adultry.

Thou shall not steal.

Thou shall not kill.

I am talking about the 10 commandments written by the very finger of God , to Moses. We are to stick by them forever.

This was inevitable. and they say glory to god. Obviously a spirit of anti-Christ masquerading as light. .. in vestments.

Now the Anglican Communion needs to dissassociate from the ECUSA.

Note that these people will claim to be the church and ill side with the world in prosecuting believers.

(quote)

Yes...my thoughts are the same on this.... it will probably lead to that.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

But ... "the heart is deceitful above all things".

The heart here means our emotions. God says they're deceitful. And God is being proved right as I type this. Sensuality is emotions, which is the heart. But these people have done away with believing the Bible is the word of God, so how do we argue with them. We can't, not and win.

I wish I had died before seeing this day. I feel very sorry for the young Christians in this world. I think the day will come, in America, when true believers are put to death. I really never thought that would happen, but now I am beginning to think it will.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

The Anglican/Episcopal Church has not preached the Gospel in years. Come out of her, so you don't get judged along with her.