Joyce Meyer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Yup...just a little deception here, a little shake of added to there and a lump of leaven and a pinch of fake love and we have

a different Jesus than the One in the Bible.

I know how it goes. I used to be one of those people...in fact I ate the whole loaf.

Thank God, he saw my faith was genuine and brought me out of the fringe movement in Christianity that thinks that if it

is spiritual it must be God and if a person says they are a Christian we won't examine their worldly lifestyle...we will just

let them pass the plate and hallelujah brothers rejoice with them when they buy their mansions, boats and airplanes

while Granny eats spaghetti from a tin or maybe even Fido fare

Yup, that's what it's all about

Oh yes...and let's not forget we are never to judge what people say but we are free to make fun of anyone who warns

that false teaching is being spread as though it was the truth and God forbid they should dare to offer scripture to

prove it

Hey! You don't need scripture...not when you have had a vision and been enlightened by the likes of Hagin and Copeland

who are BOTH false teachers

It is NOT wrong to be a Berean and search and question.

Even GOD HIMSELF lets us question Him...but don't touch the WOF'ers by gum drop or you will be worse than a heathen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  226
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/15/1954

Yup...just a little deception here, a little shake of added to there and a lump of leaven and a pinch of fake love and we have

a different Jesus than the One in the Bible.

I know how it goes. I used to be one of those people...in fact I ate the whole loaf.

Thank God, he saw my faith was genuine and brought me out of the fringe movement in Christianity that thinks that if it

is spiritual it must be God and if a person says they are a Christian we won't examine their worldly lifestyle...we will just

let them pass the plate and hallelujah brothers rejoice with them when they buy their mansions, boats and airplanes

while Granny eats spaghetti from a tin or maybe even Fido fare

Yup, that's what it's all about

Oh yes...and let's not forget we are never to judge what people say but we are free to make fun of anyone who warns

that false teaching is being spread as though it was the truth and God forbid they should dare to offer scripture to

prove it

Hey! You don't need scripture...not when you have had a vision and been enlightened by the likes of Hagin and Copeland

who are BOTH false teachers

It is NOT wrong to be a Berean and search and question.

Even GOD HIMSELF lets us question Him...but don't touch the WOF'ers by gum drop or you will be worse than a heathen

fantastic post...God bless

For the record, I do find some of what Joyce states to be practial in its application...but a bonafide Bible teacher she aint'

I do believe she is going to heaven...just hope she doesn't expect to take all her goodies with her that have been bought

through her ministry...

The problem with so many of these WOF teachers is that they don't believe Jesus was a carpenter

They believe He is the head of a conglomerate in the sky...a vast fortune 500 company with cloud capabilities

that your smartphone can only dream about....carpenter? No way man, He's the biggest real estate holder

this side of the Milky Way and He would never ever have anyone be poor...or suffer...or be persecuted or

even sick!

Those preachers are hirelings. They fleece the flock and lead them to dried up streams and contaminated pastures

God have mercy when it all comes crashing down because it is going to. And I'm NOT putting a date on it...but that is what

scripture says.

The truth is...... Nobody can explain how someone dying can actually cover sin. Why do we need sin covered? Well, God can't allow sin... How is that sin covered, when I repent, I don't see sin run away. Why a sacrifice for us? Well, if you break a covenant then Blood needs to be shed........ Who made that Rule? God never actually said that, it's just what was done.

You know I will have to disagree. I believe the Bible explains VERY well through the system of OT sacrifices which were in place

until God sent the final sacrifice

God said to Cain where is your brother Abel? and of course got a duh how should I know answer...and God said..your brother's blood is

crying to me from the ground

The life of every creature is in its blood. That is why I have said to the people of Israel, 'You must never eat or drink blood, for the life of any creature is in its blood.' So whoever consumes blood will be cut off from the community. Lev.17:14

JESUS BLOOD WAS SHED FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS. His blood had no sin and therefore covered ours as He gave His life

I don't find that hard to understand and God could not have made it plainer.

Did Abel's blood really cry out from the ground? Did Jesus blood really cover our sins?

Is the Bible true when it states that the LIFE OF EVERY CREATURE IS IN THE BLOOD?

Let me go out on a limb here and say, yes, I believe it because the word of God says it.

Sorry, I don't find that hard to understand at all. Of course it is something that must be understood

through the OT and through the NT...so if one is given to cherry picking verses, there may well

be a bit of a hurdle to comprehend this very basic and thoroughly explained...'mystery' that

is really no mystery at all

For the record, I do find some of what Joyce states to be practial in its application...but a bonafide Bible teacher she aint'

I do believe she is going to heaven...just hope she doesn't expect to take all her goodies with her that have been bought

through her ministry...

The problem with so many of these WOF teachers is that they don't believe Jesus was a carpenter

They believe He is the head of a conglomerate in the sky...a vast fortune 500 company with cloud capabilities

that your smartphone can only dream about....carpenter? No way man, He's the biggest real estate holder

this side of the Milky Way and He would never ever have anyone be poor...or suffer...or be persecuted or

even sick!

Those preachers are hirelings. They fleece the flock and lead them to dried up streams and contaminated pastures

God have mercy when it all comes crashing down because it is going to. And I'm NOT putting a date on it...but that is what

scripture says.

:thumbs_up:

but i'm afraid that you will feel their wrath. wish you well...God bless

:beehive:

Asper.

Naw, I feel bad for people like Sevenseas who knows little herself, and judges people she has never met. Some bad people came here and trashed a thread because people got help, and hope from Joyce Meyers. It's sad, these people are like that. Picking at hairs.

I just thank God that he does not do that to us. The bible is clear though, the same judgement you give, you have to endure the same. I hope all the bad people here are perfect, I mean spot on Perfect. The lie is.......... That I choose what is acceptable and not, If I say it's bad, then it's bad. So I can judge without any consequences. Believe what you want, Your getting judged the same back.

Jesus is Lord.

and you didn't just judge seven seas?

did you not just belittle her claiming she knows little?

did you call her bad?

perhaps a mirror is needed.

What I picked up was Joyce saying..................... He was no longer the son of God in hell................ and ..........................He was born again In Hell................

Would you mind pointing this out in the Word?

Thanks.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,195
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Asper.

Naw, I feel bad for people like Sevenseas who knows little herself, and judges people she has never met. Some bad people came here and trashed a thread because people got help, and hope from Joyce Meyers. It's sad, these people are like that. Picking at hairs.

I just thank God that he does not do that to us. The bible is clear though, the same judgement you give, you have to endure the same. I hope all the bad people here are perfect, I mean spot on Perfect. The lie is.......... That I choose what is acceptable and not, If I say it's bad, then it's bad. So I can judge without any consequences. Believe what you want, Your getting judged the same back.

Jesus is Lord.

and you didn't just judge seven seas?

did you not just belittle her claiming she knows little?

did you call her bad?

perhaps a mirror is needed.

James 1:23-25

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Proverbs 27:12 A prudent man sees evil and hides himself,

The naive proceed and pay the penalty.

Proverbs 18:19 A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city,

And contentions are like the bars of a citadel.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man,

But its end is the way of death.

Mike, you seem to have the idea that people have come on this thread just to disrupt it and cast stones at Joyce Meyer.

I can't vouch for what is in the heart of others here, but I don't see any wicked conspiracy..just a few people including

myself who are concerned that some are made aware that there are a few hidden reefs amongst some of the teachings

that come out of the WoF movement....and I am talking about major issues here, not differences that can be easily

dismissed or papered over.

Loving the brethren is expressed in many ways.

Peace to you brother. Botz

Awesome believers we have around here. Way to love your brothers and Sisters..........

Loving the brethren is expressed in many ways.

Even tho Mr. Hagin has passed from the scene, he left such legacies as:

Critics also assailed Hagin for his comment that "The believer is as much an incarnation as was Jesus of Nazareth."

If a person believes such a thing...which has no basis in scripture...they will assume that those who do not believe it,

are less than they are. This type of deception puffs a person up and they will look down their nose at others and

judge them because they think they have a SPECIAL REVELATION...when actually this is the teaching of demons

and referred to in scripture as deceiving spirits. It is very hard to come out of this type teaching, because it's proponents

believe they have the ultimate truth and God has revealed all these very special things ONLY to the very best

Christians and the rest of us, well, no wonder we have problems and sometimes have to deal with sin.

We have not faith...poor little unbelievers..hahahah

Have you ever had someone throw this in your face? "You have no faith. That is your problem." Well I have had that

done many times over the years and I had a real and terrible struggle to realize that this person, my own mother who

is deep deep into erroneous teachings, would say this type of thing to me to control me and keep me from living my

life in Christ and being my own person in the ONLY One who can actually give life.

People into this movement desire to control others....it is a side effect of this teaching. It naturally occurs because

the teaching is terribly deceptive, originates from what the Bible calls "doctrine of demons" and it is NOT what

is actually in the Bible, but is a smorgasbord of pick and choose and taken out of context verses that result

in a pseudo Christianity that is dangerous and non-Biblical.

I have a long list of true events I could recite incurred during my 7 years involved in a ministry that was of this

nature. They are horrific and some of them are deadly. Yes, several people actually died. I am not of the

mindset that I need to do that however, and so I do not. You bet it would make a very interesting read.

However, the Bible really tells us all we need to know to keep away from this type of destruction.

I care very much for those who are deceived in this manner.....not those who willfully and arrogantly assail

anyone who points out the lies and deception...but those, who like myself and others I have known, came

to this place because of a desire to be with Christians who loved the Lord and we did not want to just

sit in our pews, but we wanted to be active Christians and make a difference in the world.

Arrogance should not be part of a Christian's makeup. How is it, that the same accusation is always made by

those who steep themselves in erroneous teaching? The individual who is pointing out the error is accused

of being self righteous, unloving and faithless. So, someone with a heart that wants to do the Lord's will

retreats and examines them self and agonizes wondering if perhaps it is really them who is wrong, while

the accuser smirks at their own REAL self righteousness and walks off with the mud and stones.

Well, I am not that person anymore. In this day of grave deception, destruction and error conceived by demons

and spoken through deceived individuals, I have come to realize that I have nothing to fear from any of them

So, I will no longer accept their lies or accusations.

I do have love for the brethren...but I have more for our Savior who is grieved over His own body as it assails

itself, accuses each other and all for what?

I can do nothing but what I do. There was a time I did not listen either. If I had, maybe it would not have taken

7 years.

Attack and accuse away....if your heart is genuine, God will lead you out. If you are a self righteous individual

who is vain and believe that you are just like Christ and have all authority, you are deceived

Either way, may God have mercy