Terra7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Terra7...Thank you!!! So beautifully put...If I could reach you through this machine...I'd give you a big hug...I've always been known as the "hugger"...That's not to toot my own horn...It's to give God All The Glory For Saving a Wretch Like Me...Deep down I'm a peacemaker and that's that...and it's been hard too...I've not come to talk anybody into believing the way I do...I personally didn't know why I came to this site...and still don't...but I will because I believe it will be revealed...I was lead here and once or twice I did try to share what has happened and what I believed and got jumped on...but I got up...shook myself off...and loved them anyway...and tried to understand why it happened...again Seeking The Lord for answers... (one answer is: Well don't take it so personal...well I'm still a person...) see that same person has responded to this post and responded in a way that I wondered if they were capable of...God showed me their heart...and it was good...so I am Thanking You for being bold!!! I have obtained an answer because of it and I love you to literally pieces!!! Hahaha...I know the Bible says we don't jest around (well here we go again-I might get jumped on for not being totally accurate...I just read the scripture and can't remember where it is...right now) See I don't worry about little things anymore...Anyway back to hugging you to pieces...Love to you In Him...Jesus Our Lord...I'm going through some things where I don't have much contact with other Christians except for here...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/2011

Hi Terra -

I know it is difficult to find love expressed in the midst of debate. The internet is horrible at communication in that there is no body language associated with what one says. Sometimes a person has a different expression and tone of voice in their writing than the receiver perceives them to have. And of course, without seeing the person it is a lot easier to see words as impersonal thoughts rather than a human being. I am still working out how to consider "this is a person" I am responding to and not "an idea I have problems with".

So why can we not agree? We all come from different backgrounds with different root groundings. It is a crazy mess how 4 people can look at the same Scripture and come up with 4 different ways to understand that Scripture.

As an aside on that note, I am wondering about something you said:

Peter woke up and saw his coat was stolen in the night and said to Jesus ;my coat was stolen by a thief and you all know what Jesus said ;go find that thief and give him anything else he wishes for he is of poor spirit and lives in darkness.

I have not seen this written in Scripture anywhere. I know Peter asked about how many times should he forgive, but I do not recall any mention of him having had his coat stolen.

I also recall where Jesus said, "if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well." (Matt. 5:40)

Note, I'm not saying you were not applying the Scripture properly, nor am I not claiming the Lord didn't speak to you.

Actually, I commend you highly for having the grace to let go this way rather than to take revenge.

And you are correct in that the Body of Christ does not do enough to encourage love like this. And I, too, wish it were done more.

Blessings and grace to you!

:emot-hug:

Yes you are correct it was Matthew-5:40 I have watched the movie :The Greatest Story Ever Told -too many times because in that movie was a scene the first 4 apostles(John,Andrew,Peter and Judas ) and Jesus the first night on the road the next morning peter woke and his coat was gone-Sorry I just love that movie - No I did not learn the Bible from that movie - I learned by reading . Thank You so very much for kind words and real empathy to me Yes I never did like this way of communicating its just to cold and empty and gives wolves more ability to hurt others - My dream is to cook a great feast in Heaven for all those there especially our redeemer and King Jesus and thy Heavenly Father and be in awe of them -Amen Yes a Holy Amen!

Great Post... I suggest you also start a topic in the Testimony forum because I see your a true person of God and have gone through many leeps and bounds to where you are today. I dont know about anyone else but reading testimonys and seeing what God has done for people puts a grin on my face.

Blessings..

You said that about me Jacob , I am so very touched by your words you cant imagine how it does make me feel Good inside ,A heart felt THANK YOU -Yes Jacob, I have a testimony and one I would love to share that is so very true because you see I did die in 1981 and I did see our Father - I have had 7 different in your face times with God that left me speechless ! THANK YOU MY BROTHER - AND LOVE UNTO YOU -Terra

For me ,I have always desired to listen only to the scriptures pertaining to Jesus and his words alone (it cuts through the confusion of understanding Gods message) .

You know I have been put through a scriptural test in the last 2 yrs and everyone should know this one: Peter woke up and saw his coat was stolen in the night and said to Jesus ;my coat was stolen by a thief and you all know what Jesus said ;go find that thief and give him anything else he wishes for he is of poor spirit and lives in darkness.

I've read through the scriptures a few times and can't seem to remember reading this. Would you please refresh my memory and provide the location of that verse.

Thanks.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

oops

Edited by your friend Jacob

Terra7...Thank you!!! So beautifully put...If I could reach you through this machine...I'd give you a big hug...I've always been known as the "hugger"...That's not to toot my own horn...It's to give God All The Glory For Saving a Wretch Like Me...Deep down I'm a peacemaker and that's that...and it's been hard too...I've not come to talk anybody into believing the way I do...I personally didn't know why I came to this site...and still don't...but I will because I believe it will be revealed...I was lead here and once or twice I did try to share what has happened and what I believed and got jumped on...but I got up...shook myself off...and loved them anyway...and tried to understand why it happened...again Seeking The Lord for answers... (one answer is: Well don't take it so personal...well I'm still a person...) see that same person has responded to this post and responded in a way that I wondered if they were capable of...God showed me their heart...and it was good...so I am Thanking You for being bold!!! I have obtained an answer because of it and I love you to literally pieces!!! Hahaha...I know the Bible says we don't jest around (well here we go again-I might get jumped on for not being totally accurate...I just read the scripture and can't remember where it is...right now) See I don't worry about little things anymore...Anyway back to hugging you to pieces...Love to you In Him...Jesus Our Lord...I'm going through some things where I don't have much contact with other Christians except for here...

Well Honey Bless your ever loving Spirit( I am sorry for I did not mean to vent the way I did but I just had enough) Knowledge and correction should be used with, kindness and consideration because we all are stumbling through life Amen- I was just asking a simple question -a dream question only because my heart still goes to those who choose badly and find themselves in Hell (you know what I mean?) . I felt like I was being reproached on a simple question and that was enough for me I came here to find real people not be corrected . I am amazed by your reply Thank you most graciously you are to kind and yes, I am as real as it gets no baloney in me - I see your a Florida resident ,I was for 17 yrs Sarasota but I missed the seasons and made it Back home to Pittsburgh Pa kinda sorry I did to many very bad things have happened to me . Well would love to chat more with you and Thank You again -truly a new friend yours -Terra

For me ,I have always desired to listen only to the scriptures pertaining to Jesus and his words alone (it cuts through the confusion of understanding Gods message) .

You know I have been put through a scriptural test in the last 2 yrs and everyone should know this one: Peter woke up and saw his coat was stolen in the night and said to Jesus ;my coat was stolen by a thief and you all know what Jesus said ;go find that thief and give him anything else he wishes for he is of poor spirit and lives in darkness.

I've read through the scriptures a few times and can't seem to remember reading this. Would you please refresh my memory and provide the location of that verse.

Thanks.

Sorry its Matthew 5:40 - just watched the movie to much: The Greatest Story Ever Told - I love that movie -theres a scene in the movie where Peter has his coat stolen and Jesus tells what I wrote - My mistake -an honest one -please forgive -Terra

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Yes Thank you for words and your understanding and my sorrow for your situation which was not right against you - If there is anything I have always known No one escapes justice because God holds it in his hands , I am 52 yrs old and a veteran Joined the Navy in 1978 - so I have been around the block a few times- These times are very trying especially in light of the state affairs of our country and political and fiscal back stabbing going on from those who have no remorse or conscience what they are doing to truly virtuous and hard working people . Thank You who ever you are -Peace Terra

Yes I do understand and I know others do also.

I hope you stick around because I think you will find lots of great people to talk to and yeah, sometimes there are sticky discussions, but it would be like that anywhere...

Anyway, lots of Jesus' love to you and I am glad if anything I wrote helped you at all

Thanks.

I could be wrong But I believe its found in John.... Not a hundred percent though(sorry) Hope this very little input helps lol

Matthew 5:40 -My mistake I have watched the movie The Greatest Story Ever Told around 100 times and well I forgot the real scripture verse -Forgive -Terra

Yes Thank you for words and your understanding and my sorrow for your situation which was not right against you - If there is anything I have always known No one escapes justice because God holds it in his hands , I am 52 yrs old and a veteran Joined the Navy in 1978 - so I have been around the block a few times- These times are very trying especially in light of the state affairs of our country and political and fiscal back stabbing going on from those who have no remorse or conscience what they are doing to truly virtuous and hard working people . Thank You who ever you are -Peace Terra

Yes I do understand and I know others do also.

I hope you stick around because I think you will find lots of great people to talk to and yeah, sometimes there are sticky discussions, but it would be like that anywhere...

Anyway, lots of Jesus' love to you and I am glad if anything I wrote helped you at all

Yes you have - and I do mean Thank You -Terra