Crushed! :'(

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  165
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Well, as u know, ma husband & I have been married for over a yr..

We haven't been trying but we also aren't taking precaution, for having a baby.

I've been praying & praying bc every time I do seem to get pregnant, I automatically have a miscarriage..

We got married bc we love each other & new we belonged together.

We're doing wonderful & juss enjoying our new life!

I received a txt from ma brother, apparently he juss found out his wife is pregnant! (gonna be third child)

I'm upset & crushed bc they both walked away from the Lord & don't plan on comin back.

He juss lost a job & recently got a new 1, they're completely lost!

They have hardcore krazy parties every wknd & they've both completely destroyed their marriage..

ENOUGH!

It juss crushes me how there's SO many people who could careless bout kids!

Have the poor innocent children & juss throw them around like rag dolls..

Hoppin from 1 house to another, from 1 friend to another.. All bc some new guy has entered her life or vise versa!

God, I don't blame u for nothing & I know everything happens for a reason..

I've prayed & prayed for a child, & I wait patiently.. Am I doin something wrong?

Wat am I doing wrong? :'(

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

Nothing sweety... it might take a while before you get pregnant. That happened to me when I was first married.

In a year , I wanted a child , desired that so soon, into the marriage.

Then , I became pregnant, with-in the 2 years., for my first child.

I have 3 children.

There is nothing wrong with you . It just takes time ...so just be patient.

For God knows already that you will be a good mother .

Right now enjoy the times spent with your husband.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

I agree with Love Songs... You can't compare when it happens for you vs. when it happens for someone else.I have a cousin who like you had a few miscarriages before she got her first child.. and it happened again a couple of times before she was pregnant with her 2nd...I don't understand it.. but I know God has his reasons..

So enjoy this time building your foundation with your husband...You'll have lil feet running around soon enuff... :)))

I guess it juss really gets to me how u see.. Crackheads or druggies, girls who have 5 boyfriends, or juss people u know

Who don't need or deserve to have a baby, are the 1st one's.

U see couples who get married, juss bc the gurl got pregnant..

Or women getting pregnant, bc they think it might save their marriage.

Yet u have, a couple who chose to marry, bc they knew in their hearts it was ment to be.

A couple who has their life straightened out.. A wife who has given & dedicated her life to God, juss trying to save her husband.

But ENOUGH!

Things happen the way they do, bc they need to..

Juss gotta pray harder & juss hold God's hand.. Gotta be patient! :)

Thank u Ladies, for replying & giving me advice!

God bless u both for being so kind.. Thank u, again

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

Denise...Hey there...Just wanted to share with you what I've gone through too...

I had a miscarriage too, 2 years after I married for the first time someone I did want to reproduce...I know it sounds funny but it's true-I actually wanted to reproduce him...Hahaha...But see I didn't even know if God would allow me to have a child because of when I wasn't saved I had an abortion...and because of that 7 years later I wanted to take my own life because of the guilt and shame...instead I called out to a Merciful and Forgiving God...and was saved...

So years later...I lost a baby I really really wanted...I did the same thing...was crushed and everyone at work started coming up to console me...So many-I couldn't believe-had miscarried...it gave me some hope that they had later brought children into the world...So I sat down at the kitchen table and had a talk with My God...About all of it...but one thing the doctor told me was to start taking a daily vitamin...one that had folic acid in it...if you search the web about folic acid its pretty incredible how it helps us women and especially how it helps the development of our babies when we do get pregnant...But I can't stress enough...Talk to your doctor!!! When I lost the baby I changed doctors but took the advie of the first one about the folic acid...The next doctor thought it was great that I took vitamins because I was taking more than one...anyway...I went over with him everything I was doing...I truly believe that having The Honest Talk with God and Telling Him I Was Willing That No Matter What He...What HE wanted for my life...I would be happy with that and do that...

I can not be concerned with what God has in store for other people's lives except to pray for them and in God's Time; as long as they have heard some truth...like been given a seed...and don't die before they are saved...see we have a chance until we die...then we don't have another chance...at least that's what I believe...

I remember being like Jonah...I had seen people too that just knew they weren't doing right but wouldn't stop (family members are included in this) and I was supposed to keep praying for them? Uhhhh...And I learned a very hard lesson...God chastised me...and I suffered for it...It's all in the book of Jonah...go real slow reading it and my my The Lord will bless you and give you answers...Now I look at it like this...They are writing their testimony-and when and if God uses me to bring about a change in their life, He will do that...until then...I just pray...

The rest of my story is that there is Hope...For no matter what, like Paul, I Am Content With What My God Wants For My Life...Whether I had a child or not I would be content...It just so happens, not long after my big talk at the kitchen table with My God, I was blessed to bring into this world the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen...perfect in every way...and I was 44 years old when I gave birth...I'm a slow learner...Hahaha...By The Grace of God...and now knowing that it was He that knew us before we were born...I say this: I prayed her into existance...My my...I know though it wasn't just my prayers...All things work together for good...Hoping and Praying beyond Hope that you walk in God's Will For Your Life Whether It's With or Without A Natural Born Child-Being Content In All Things Is Like Walking In Heaven Upon The Earth...Whew...Love you In Him...

Aww..thank u for sharing that with me.. It definitely does give me HOPE!

I agree with u.. I juss need to be happi & content with wat God has already givin me & get ready for wats instore!

I like to remind ma self saying, "Denise..stop.. U can't see the big pic bc ur in it, ur part of it. Heck, ur in 2 portraits!

1 is the big portrait God's painting with every1 & the 2nd is the 1 of u individually"

Thank u again..very sweet & honest of u!

May God bless u & may He always fill u with joy! :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

I've been praying & praying bc every time I do seem to get pregnant, I automatically have a miscarriage..

Switch your OB doctor! My sister had three miscarriages then she switch doctor and had three full-term, healthy babes.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  601
  • Days Won:  3

My my...Denise...reading your response I have just been filled with joy...Love you In Him...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

I received a txt from ma brother, apparently he juss found out his wife is pregnant! (gonna be third child)

I'm upset & crushed bc they both walked away from the Lord & don't plan on comin back.

They have hardcore krazy parties every wknd & they've both completely destroyed their marriage..

ENOUGH!

Hoppin from 1 house to another, from 1 friend to another.. All bc some new guy has entered her life or vise versa!

I've prayed & prayed for a child, & I wait patiently.. Am I doin something wrong?

Denise....

Patience as well as hope I can understand being hard in your situation. My husband and I had given up after four years of trying. While there were no miscarriages....

jealousy was something known all too well as my younger sibling had already been blessed not once...but twice before we found ourselves expecting our first son.

Remember these women of the Bible...if any of them sound unfamiliar to you, I encourage you to study them:

Ruth

Hannah

Rizpah

Rachel

Some of these women either knew hardship or struggled with the blessing of motherhood in some way, shape, or form.

What can you get from them...?

Believe it or not...strength, courage...and perhaps hope.

Love comes in so many forms Denise. There are also so many children out there...if perhaps...all else fails...have you

thought of adopting?

Children are such blessings..and there are so many ways to show love unto future generations be it as a teacher,

mentor, parent, aunt, babysitter, godparent, to simply being his or her friend. Please...do not get discouraged.

Just trust God on this matter for all things happen in accordance to His time...and His time...is always right.

Just Another Sinner Without A Clue

Dani

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

ENOUGH!

Sometimes God answers our prayers with a yes, sometimes with a no, and sometimes He says wait.