IGNORED

Creation Evidence from South America

Oneaccords

.... There's no reason to believe dinos weren't on the ark, and every reason to believe they were. The evidence for Dinos existing until at least 3000 years ago is compelling. Granted we don't have a smoking gun evidence yet. But we will, now that archaeologists are looking for it....

Clear As A Bell

And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him. Genesis 7:1-5

As I Read

In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort. And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in. Genesis 7:13-16

It

And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. Genesis 7:21-23

~

Perhaps What Is Even More Important Than Did God Lie About His Wrath

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 2 Peter 3:5-11

Is Whither God Is Able To Save A Sinner

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: John 3:36(a)

From His Wrath To Come

and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:36(b]

Hum

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  366
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

i think they are good verses above that prove that dinosaurs were on the Ark, i just believe the KJV Bible rather than man's theories.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

The first thing we need to reevaluate and be certain of is how we date things. Such as rocks. I was taught something about carbon dating in HS, which was over 40 years ago. How sure are we of the process? I have no idea. Nor do I have access to any ways or means of being sure. If I tell you people under 40 or 50 what we taught for why there's a summer and winter, you will be laughing and understand why I am questioning how we date things.

So if we assume we date things correctly, we then have ancient stones of 3000 years old, with carvings of man and Dinos on them. Okay.

Where did man from 3000 yeas ago get the ideas of Dino like creatures? There's a whole wealth of information right there. Considering man from 3000 years ago had no electricity, electronics, or even real pencils or paper. Are these carvings on the stones mythical creatures someone dreamed up, or were there such animals walking around?

We have to believe what is real, and that which we find all over the globe, because it is real. Most of us here on this board feel we know God is real because He has done something in each of our lives to prove He's real. So let us assume God created all things as the Bible says He did. Let's not get hung up on details of how long a day was in Genisis. It was what it was.

So how can God and the Bible be true, and archeological evidence is also true. How can that be? Answer that, and we'll be back on the right track to understanding the origins of all things.

To me, the bigger question is how can the more ancient civilizations seem to be more advanced? How did ancient man move 20,000 ton boulders? Why do we find no evidence of how they did such amazing feats of engineering? What's more, why do we find these structures all over the globe? And keep the knowledge of the Bible in your answers to these questions.

We have to believe what is real, and that which we find all over the globe, because it is real. Most of us here on this board feel we know God is real because He has done something in each of our lives to prove He's real. So let us assume God created all things as the Bible says He did. Let's not get hung up on details of how long a day was in Genisis. It was what it was.

Amen.

So how can God and the Bible be true, and archeological evidence is also true. How can that be? Answer that, and we'll be back on the right track to understanding the origins of all things.

The God of the Bible is true, archaeological evidence is man's theories.

To me, the bigger question is how can the more ancient civilizations seem to be more advanced? How did ancient man move 20,000 ton boulders? Why do we find no evidence of how they did such amazing feats of engineering? What's more, why do we find these structures all over the globe? And keep the knowledge of the Bible in your answers to these questions.

Well some say it could be angels, fallen angels, devils or giants that moved them 20000 ton boulders, what other explanation is there?

Hey Oneaccords,

It seems me and you are the only ones interested. I believe I finally have this almost all figured out. But it is complicated. I would have preferred to hear the man with the scientific degree connect the dots. Maybe mankind isn't ready to know yet. I'll leave it as it was the done by the fallen angels, who are evil. And I'll add we must obey God. How that part of the gospel got lost I don't know.

Well some say it could be angels, fallen angels, devils or giants that moved them 20000 ton boulders, what other explanation is there?...

Those Old Guys Were A Whole Lot More Smarter Than (Some Of) The Youngsters Would Give Then Credit For

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

Well some say it could be angels, fallen angels, devils or giants that moved them 20000 ton boulders, what other explanation is there?...

Those Old Guys Were A Whole Lot More Smarter Than (Some Of) The Youngsters Would Give Then Credit For

The closer to adam the better the genes lol.

The closer to adam the better the genes lol.

surely them Old Guys didn't have bigger arm muscles lol. 20000 ton rocks fitted perfectly into place?? there's no way men could do that without cranes and there are no ancient cranes so i'm still assuming spiritual identities helped in all this.

.... surely them Old Guys didn't have bigger arm muscles lol. 20000 ton rocks fitted perfectly into place?? there's no way men could do that without cranes and there are no ancient cranes so I'm still assuming spiritual identities helped in all this....

"Surely" Said The Pup To The Old Mutt

How the massive blocks were raised to the height of the rising pyramid is not understood for certain. Earthen ramps were used at least in the initial stages of construction. Extant ramps have been found at the pyramids of Amenemhat I and Senwosret I at Lisht (see photos below), as well as at several other sites. Traces of disassembled ramps at pyramid sites are even more common. The ramps were made of brick or earth and rubble dressed with brick for strength. They were built up as the pyramid progressed upward, and removed as the pyramid was finished downward.

http://www.catchpenny.org/howbuilt.html

~

The heaviest known blocks to be brought from Aswan to Giza were the massive granite stones used for the roof of the King's Chamber in the pyramid of Kufu. Each weighed about 50 tons. 5th and 6th Dynasty pyramids included gabled roofs with blocks weighing up to 90 tons. The mortuary temple of Menkaure included limestone blocks weighing 200 tons. In the 18th Dynasty, two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (the "Colossi of Memnon"), each weighing more than 700 tons, were moved an overland distance of 700 km. Fragments of statues in the Ramesseum (built under Ramesses II) suggest an original weight of 1,000 tons. How was it possible for objects of this size to have been moved?

Herodotus described moving the 580 ton "Green Naos" under Nectanebo II: "This took three years in the bringing, and two thousand men were assigned to the conveying of it ..." (History, 2.175) Pliny wrote of the transportation of an "eighty cubit" obelisk under Ptolemy II:

According to some authorities, it was carried downstream by the engineer Satyrus on a raft; but according to Callixenus, it was conveyed by Phoenix, who by digging a canal brought the waters of the Nile right up to the place where the obelisk lay. Two very broad ships were loaded with cubes of the same granite as that of the obelisk, each cube measuring one foot, until calculations showed that the total weight of the blocks was double that of the obelisk, since their total cubic capacity was twice as great. In this way, the ships were able to come beneath the obelisk, which was suspended by its ends from both banks of the canal. The blocks were unloaded and the ships, riding high, took the weight of the obelisk. (Natural History, 36.14)....

.... It has been estimated that a ratio of two men per ton would be required for moving loads over flat surfaces; nine men per ton would be required for moving loads up a 9° slope. Practical experiments moving loads on a sledge over a lubricated track have shown that one man could pull one ton. Thus, the 1,000 ton colossus of Ramesses II could have been moved by 1,000 men (or 200 oxen).

The movement of large stones was not confined to Egypt in ancient times. The Romans moved the so-called Trilithon, weighing 800 tons, from the quarry to the Temple of Jupiter at Baalbek (in eastern Lebanon) in the first century AD. Another stone weighing 1,200 tons, the Hajar el Hibla ("Stone of the Pregnant Woman"), was never separated from its base and lays abandoned. Though the Romans left no record of their methods, it is obvious that the Egyptians did not have a monopoly on any "secret" technique of moving large stones.

http://www.catchpenny.org/movebig.html

PS: I Love Civil Engineering

And, After The US Navy I Studied It For My First Two Years In College

And I Am So Thankful To Those Genius The Elders Who Went Before And Who Gave Us What We Have Today

And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.

And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

And Zillah, she also bare Tubal-cain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah. Genesis 4:20-22

I looked at your links Joe, and I read most of it. So I guess this is going to become another one of the "matter of opinion" issues.

Moving the lighthouse was quite a feat, but it was done using machinery and hydraulics. To do that with animal and men would have taken much longer and I can imagine where many men and animals wouldn't pull in synch and there would have been a lot of slaves killed slowing up the whole thing even more. At least in Egypt there was a desert and I assume the terrain was more flat than it was in South America. Because that's part of this riddle. These impossible feats of engineering aren't found in just 1 place, they're found all over the globe.

I'm really not convinced man did these things. I continue to believe they were done by the fallen angels. There are just too many other riddles and mysteries.

IMO this comes down to opinion. Call them fallen angels or call them aliens, but they did this. For me this is the new idea. The aliens many believe visit the Earth are the fallen angels of old. And perhaps they do use machines or something that looks like machines. Maybe they have to when they come to Earth. I don't know. I'm more sure of this. God doesn't like it when mankind accepts their help, and eventually He destroys the civilizations who accepted their help. The problem is I think we are accepting their help today, as I write this.

I'm not sure of any of the details, even as an opinion. I vary on what I think so no sense writing it down. But the conclusion is always the same.

Each and every one of us has to live our lives by God's rules for Holy Living as is found in the Bible. No one can make anyone else do this. We each can only make ourselves do it. So me, I choose to live by God and for God. Amen